The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’

Even Clinton backed Bush!

President Clinton said he thought President Bush should have waited for the UN inspectors to finish.

You posted that little ditty.

Yes I posted that Clinton backed Bush! However you quoted one small comment that fits the far left narrative.

Even Clinton bombed Iraq over WMD's..

Did you read any of it?

"That's why I supported the Iraq thing. There was a lot of stuff unaccounted for," Clinton said in reference to Iraq and the fact that U.N. weapons inspectors left the country in 1998.

"So I thought the president had an absolute responsibility to go to the U.N. and say, 'Look, guys, after 9/11, you have got to demand that Saddam Hussein lets us finish the inspection process.' You couldn't responsibly ignore [the possibility that] a tyrant had these stocks," Clinton said.

Pressed on whether the Iraq war was worth the cost to the United States, Clinton said he would not have undertaken the war until after U.N. chief weapons inspector Hans Blix "finished his job."

Weapons inspectors led by Blix scoured Iraq for three and a half months before the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003 but left after President Bush issued an ultimatum to Iraqi President Saddam Hussein to leave the country."

Now call it far left propaganda.

Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41 lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than fifteen years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a green light from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

And another far left drone comes in and posts far left religious propaganda from far left blog sites..

Yet the far left denies the Oil for food scandal ever happened..

Even Clinton backed Bush!

President Clinton said he thought President Bush should have waited for the UN inspectors to finish.

You posted that little ditty.

Yes I posted that Clinton backed Bush! However you quoted one small comment that fits the far left narrative.

Even Clinton bombed Iraq over WMD's..

Did you read any of it?

"That's why I supported the Iraq thing. There was a lot of stuff unaccounted for," Clinton said in reference to Iraq and the fact that U.N. weapons inspectors left the country in 1998.

"So I thought the president had an absolute responsibility to go to the U.N. and say, 'Look, guys, after 9/11, you have got to demand that Saddam Hussein lets us finish the inspection process.' You couldn't responsibly ignore [the possibility that] a tyrant had these stocks," Clinton said.

Pressed on whether the Iraq war was worth the cost to the United States, Clinton said he would not have undertaken the war until after U.N. chief weapons inspector Hans Blix "finished his job."

Weapons inspectors led by Blix scoured Iraq for three and a half months before the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003 but left after President Bush issued an ultimatum to Iraqi President Saddam Hussein to leave the country."

Now call it far left propaganda.

Yes as hindsight is always 20/20..

And proof had already been proved that Clinton would not have waited..

So yes far left propaganda...

Please elaborate.

Your words: "the Maliki government"

I posted who the president of Iraq was that shoots down your far left propaganda.

You still haven't provided any details. What are you talking about?

See how the far left shows they do not understand anything beyond their religious propaganda..

Who was the president of Iraq at that time?

By which time? I'd be interested in seeing your version of a time line of events.

So are you still pushing that Maliki was president of Iraq?

Going to watch the world burn than admit you are wrong?

Are you in full denial about the policies of the Maliki government creating the conditions for civil war?

Your words: "the Maliki government"

I posted who the president of Iraq was that shoots down your far left propaganda.

See how the far left shows they do not understand anything beyond their religious propaganda..

By which time? I'd be interested in seeing your version of a time line of events.

Are you in full denial about the policies of the Maliki government creating the conditions for civil war?

Are you denying that Iraq had a president?

The lie of course is that President Bush didn't lie. Here's the top two.

GeorgeWalkerBush.net - Top Ten Bush Lies

2. "We found the weapons of mass destruction." Bush issued this triumphant remark in late May 2003, while being interviewed by a Polish television reporter. He was referring to two tractor-trailers obtained by U.S. forces in Iraq. The CIA and the Defense Intelligence Agency had concluded these vehicles were mobile bio-weapons plants. Yet they had found not a trace of biological agents on either. (And no bio-weapon facility could be scrubbed completely clean.) In subsequent weeks, it turned out that State Department analysts and even DIA engineering experts—as well as outside experts—did not accept the CIA and DIA conclusion, and some of these doubters believed the explanation of Iraqis who claimed the trucks were built to produce hydrogen for weather balloons. Whichever side might be ultimately right about the trailers, this all-important piece of evidence was hotly contested. It was hardly solid enough to support Bush’s we-found-them declaration or to justify a war.

1. "It’s time to restore honor and dignity to the White House." Bush said that many a time during the 2000 presidential campaign, and in at least one ad pledged to "return honor and integrity" to the Oval Office.
They did find WMD. Poison gas.
He did restore honor. Did anyone ever claim BUsh got a blowjob from an intern in the Oval Office?

The claim by the Bush Administration was that Iraq was actively producing and stockpiling new weapons. All they ever found were old, probably lost, stashes of unused ordinance from the 1980's.

Nothing honorable about lying the country into a strategic blunder of epic proportion.
Read tje article. There were no lies.

2. "We found the weapons of mass destruction." Bush issued this triumphant remark in late May 2003, while being interviewed by a Polish television reporter. He was referring to two tractor-trailers obtained by U.S. forces in Iraq. The CIA and the Defense Intelligence Agency had concluded these vehicles were mobile bio-weapons plants. Yet they had found not a trace of biological agents on either. (And no bio-weapon facility could be scrubbed completely clean.) In subsequent weeks, it turned out that State Department analysts and even DIA engineering experts—as well as outside experts—did not accept the CIA and DIA conclusion, and some of these doubters believed the explanation of Iraqis who claimed the trucks were built to produce hydrogen for weather balloons. Whichever side might be ultimately right about the trailers, this all-important piece of evidence was hotly contested. It was hardly solid enough to support Bush’s we-found-them declaration or to justify a war.

1. "It’s time to restore honor and dignity to the White House." Bush said that many a time during the 2000 presidential campaign, and in at least one ad pledged to "return honor and integrity" to the Oval Office.
He did restore honor. Did anyone ever claim BUsh got a blowjob from an intern in the Oval Office?

Given that almost 3 out 4 Americans now believe the Iraq war was a mistake, I think it's fair to say Bush's war was a colossal blunder.
OK/ That's a judgment rreasonable people can make. I disagree but recognize good arguments on both sides.
But there is no argument that Bush lied us into a war. That is simply an infamy.

Are you denying that Iraq had a president?
What are you even talking about? Maliki only resigned less than six months ago. Are you kidding or what?

Given that almost 3 out 4 Americans now believe the Iraq war was a mistake, I think it's fair to say Bush's war was a colossal blunder.
OK/ That's a judgment rreasonable people can make. I disagree but recognize good arguments on both sides.
But there is no argument that Bush lied us into a war. That is simply an infamy.

He put Colin Powell in front of the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's.

I don't know what you call that.

He put Colin Powell in front of the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's.

I don't know what you call that.
There were no fake pictures of non existent WMDs. You are simply lying.

Fucking assholes like edgy claim Obama lies about the sun coming up in the east. But that does no harm cause it's Republicans lying about Obama.

But let someone point out the truth that Bush lied us into a war, and all of a sudden that could have negative consequences.

Stupid Republican fuckers.
We liberated a country.View attachment 36642

Looks to me like they were tearing down a statue.

In the meantime, I believe that ISIS is in Iraq???? Would you call that liberation?
That's Obama's fault.

ISIS was started by suspected AQ detainees in Camp Bucca in southern Iraq in 2004.

And Obama DID NOT release al Baghdadi. Grow up. That was a rumor started by....wait for it.....Fox News.

Fox's Pirro: Obama set ISIS leader free in 2009
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Fox s Pirro Obama set ISIS leader free in 2009 PunditFact

"""However, when PunditFact asked the Defense Department to confirm the story, officials there said Baghdadi was released in 2004, not 2009.

"................‘Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’ was held as a ‘civilian internee’ by U.S. Forces-Iraq from early February 2004 until early December 2004, when he was released," the Pentagon said in a statement. "He was held at Camp Bucca. A Combined Review and Release Board recommended ‘unconditional release’ of this detainee and he was released from U.S. custody shortly thereafter. We have no record of him being held at any other time.""""

Let's see what someone who knows has to say about it.

And does not prove the far left propaganda!

However does prove the OP!

Good for the far left drones..

Amazing how you were able to watch a 22 minute video in five minutes. You really are a quick study.

Seen the video many times here as the far left has tried many times to use it to justify their religious propaganda..

Yet the far left drones still continue to support Obama's illegal wars..

Amazing how you were able to watch a 22 minute video in five minutes. You really are a quick study.

Seen the video many times here as the far left has tried many times to use it to justify their religious propaganda..

Uh-huh, sure you have.

Uh-huh, sure you have.

So you think you are the only one to ever post this on this board?

WOW see how the far left drones think that they are the first to post anything.

Yet still the video does not support the far left propaganda being spammed on this board/thread, but does back the OP.

Forum List

Back