The "death" of the Republican Party will "save" America.

Quite the contrary.

The religious bigots hate Gays for who they are.

I hate the LDS and other religious crazies for what they do.

That's the difference.
Horseshit.

I realize that you are unable to understand the concept...

Are you saying that you accept every religion as totally valid? Or that you think some are evil or wrong? Islam? Scientology? Black Liberation Theology? So you have a list of religions you reject.

Mine's longer, and Mormonism is at the top of it.
And you have the temerity to claim you're not a bigot. :rofl:

Horseshit.

Are you saying that you accept every religion as totally valid? Or that you think some are evil or wrong? Islam? Scientology? Black Liberation Theology? So you have a list of religions you reject.

No more than you are...

Unless you are willing to admit that Islam is a valid belief system....

I mean, they've got a better claim that Mormonism, they've been around longer and have better historical evidence...

But I realize you are just kind of too dumb to understand this.

Especially since you don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do.

You just hope one of his crazy followers will get the Black Guy out of the White House.

Horseshit.

He claims it.

But nobody swallows it. Except other bigots.

Same story as ever with anti-christian, baby killing, progressive extremists.

He claims it.

Again, every last one of you has religious philosophies you reject, and not a one of you thinks Joseph Smith was talking to God.

So if you define a "bigot" as someoen who says out loud what you all are thinking...

No more than you are...

Unless you are willing to admit that Islam is a valid belief system....

I mean, they've got a better claim that Mormonism, they've been around longer and have better historical evidence...

But I realize you are just kind of too dumb to understand this.

Especially since you don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do.

You just hope one of his crazy followers will get the Black Guy out of the White House.
I don't believe Islam is a valid belief system.

But where your analogy falls down is I don't hate Muslims.

You hate Mormons. Pure and simple. You're a bigot. I'm not.

He claims it.

Again, every last one of you has religious philosophies you reject, and not a one of you thinks Joseph Smith was talking to God.

So if you define a "bigot" as someoen who says out loud what you all are thinking...
You project your hatred on others. Not everyone is an emotion-driven leftist like you.

[

You don't hate Muslims? Come on, guy, you probably think there's a Muslim hiding under your bed, probably french kissing the"Marxist" you think is under there, too.

You project your hatred on others. Not everyone is an emotion-driven leftist like you.

It's not emotion driven at all, guy.

If you really don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God, then the only other option was that he was a liar.

And a lot of people were killed over the years either by his followers or for being one of his followers.

That's what makes his lie contemptable... and the people who continue to champion it without critical thought.

Simple Logic.

Your obsession and hatred is on display for everyone to see. Keep it up, it exposes you for what you are.

well you're in the minority. Less than 25% of people claim that allegiance to "the party of the status quo made up of people who just happen to be white :) ":
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ats-claim-only-20-percent-americans-call-the/
"The 2009 version of the Republican Party has no boundaries, has no shame and has proved that they will put politics above patriotism at every turn. It’s no wonder only 20 percent of Americans admit to being Republicans anymore — it’s an embarrassing label to claim."

Last edited:
[

You don't hate Muslims? Come on, guy, you probably think there's a Muslim hiding under your bed, probably french kissing the"Marxist" you think is under there, too.

Your skewed perceptions have no effect on reality.

If you really don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God, then the only other option was that he was a liar.

And a lot of people were killed over the years either by his followers or for being one of his followers.

That's what makes his lie contemptable... and the people who continue to champion it without critical thought.

Simple Logic.
Yes, that's what skinheads, Neo-Nazis, and Klansmen say, too.

well you're in the minority. Less than 25% of people claim that allegiance to "the party of the status quo made up of people who just happen to be white :) ":
PolitiFact | Democrats claim only 20 percent of Americans call themselves Republicans
"The 2009 version of the Republican Party has no boundaries, has no shame and has proved that they will put politics above patriotism at every turn. It’s no wonder only 20 percent of Americans admit to being Republicans anymore — it’s an embarrassing label to claim."

Gallup Poll: More Than Twice As Many Americans Consider Themselves Conservative On Economic Issues As Those Who Say They’re Liberal… | Weasel Zippers
There are more than twice as many Americans who consider themselves conservative on economic issues as opposed to liberal, according to a new Gallup Poll Friday.

Almost half of those surveyed, 46 percent, said their views about the economy are conservative, while just 20 percent said they were liberal. About a third, 32 percent, said they are moderate when it comes to the economy.​

Gallup Poll Shows Conservatives Outnumber Liberals | TheBlaze.com
While many elements of society seem to surely be shifting ever-further to the left of the political spectrum, a recent Gallup poll released Thursday reveals otherwise. According to the survey, conservatives continue to make up the largest political segment in the country, outnumbering liberals nearly two-to-one.

The Gallup poll shows that 40 percent of Americans consider themselves conservative; 35 percent moderate; and 21 percent view themselves as liberal. The figures are no different than they were in 2010 and conservatives have outnumbered both moderates and liberals for three years running now.​

Simple Logic.
Yes, that's what skinheads, Neo-Nazis, and Klansmen say, too.

blog_godwins_law.jpg

You embrace the same ideology as Nazis, and you use the same tactics.

You're a pig.

So what say you to being exposed (yet again) as a liar?

Oh, wait..you already responded...by posting a pic of a cat with a hat.

You embrace the same ideology as Nazis, and you use the same tactics.

You're a pig.

So what say you to being exposed (yet again) as a liar?

Oh, wait..you already responded...by posting a pic of a cat with a hat.

Really, whenever you guys totally discredit your arguments by screaming about Nazis, funny pictures are the only apt response.

No, not really.

Have you ever heard the adage "learn from your mistakes"? We did not learn from the mistakes we learned from the rise of Nazism prior to WWII. We ignore the warning signs.

Forum List

Back