The Debt Ceiling and the Electoral College are dinosaurs!

The National Elections should not be determined by demographics in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. America is diverse and the Electoral College preserves that.

You people only complain about the Electoral College when you lose. Didn’t hear about any fallacies with the role of the EC in ‘20 when Biden won. Why?

Democrats did win in 2020 and many are still condemning the E.C. as we see in this thread.

FwJif0KWwAElIse
The National Elections should not be determined by demographics in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. America is diverse and the Electoral College preserves that.

You people only complain about the Electoral College when you lose. Didn’t hear about any fallacies with the role of the EC in ‘20 when Biden won. Why?
Democrats did win in 2020 and many are still condemning the E.C. as we see in this thread.
My point is that elimination of the EC only becomes a hot issue around election times. If it were so important to Democrats, they would have eliminated it between ‘January ‘21 and January ‘23 when they had all the power…. Strike while iron is hot. The EC is not going away.

My point is that elimination of the EC only becomes a hot issue around election times. If it were so important to Democrats, they would have eliminated it between ‘January ‘21 and January ‘23 when they had all the power…. Strike while iron is hot. The EC is not going away.

It can't just be "eliminated".

The Debt Ceiling and the Electoral College are dinosaurs!​

They are dinosaurs that serve no useful economic or political purpose in today's world.

You know what is even older than the EC? Democracy. Maybe time we start putting idiot, seditious malfeasants like you in prison again. People like you serve no useful economic or political purpose in today's world, neither.

They are dinosaurs that serve no useful economic or political purpose in today's world. What useful purpose do they serve? What do you think?
Dont know about the debt ceiling, but the electoral college prevents illegal aliens from influencing an election.
And any conglomeration of you America hating scum in a single place.

It is a democracy.
“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”

They are dinosaurs that serve no useful economic or political purpose in today's world. What useful purpose do they serve? What do you think?

I think had the Democrats won the Electorcal College in 2000 and 2016 and lost the popular vote you'd be defending it to the death.

As always, when you guys lose your solution is to change the rules and rig it in your favor.

“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
See? There's one who hates democracy with a white-hot fire, and wants a fascist republic instead.

I think had the Democrats won the Electorcal College in 2000 and 2016 and lost the popular vote you'd be defending it to the death.

As always, when you guys lose your solution is to change the rules and rig it in your favor.

You think wrong! I'm for the popular vote regardless of the outcome! People vote - not acreage!

Don't you have kids? Don't you give a fuck about them or as long as you get yours it's all good? Shit man, we have 31 trillion we've piling on them to pay for us NOW. They get nothing for that, and you just want to eliminate ANY obstacle to piling on more? Wow

See? There's one who hates democracy with a white-hot fire, and wants a fascist republic instead.

You believe in a democracy where 51% are kings and 49% are meaningless dirt you trample and steal from, he believes in a republic where we all have rights. That's true, you got it

You believe in a democracy where 51% are kings and 49% are meaningless dirt you trample and steal from, he believes in a republic where we all have rights. That's true, you got it
And you believe in a tyranny where 20% tramples the 80%.

That makes you tyrant shit.

Meanwhile, the 51% are content to leave the 49% alone, while the 20% want to force obedience on the 80%. And you love that.

And you believe in a tyranny where 20% tramples the 80%.

That makes you tyrant shit.

Meanwhile, the 51% are content to leave the 49% alone, while the 20% want to force obedience on the 80%. And you love that.

What the Fuck? This is meaningless even for you.

We aren't a democracy, we believe in the rights of all citizens, not just 51% like you do. And wow, you are exploiting it

Forum List

Back