The first domino falls in GA

You’ve seen the evidence? Do tell.
20230929-152909.jpg

That's him with his mitts in the cookie jar

Scott Hall, a Georgia bail bondsman accused in a plot to steal election data to help Donald Trump discredit the vote in Georgia, pleaded guilty to five counts of of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with the performance of election duties on Friday.

The plea agreement was presented to the judge in brief unscheduled hearing, and the judge immediately sentenced Hall in accordance with the plea agreement.

He’s the first defendant in Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willi’s sprawling election conspiracy case to take a plea deal.

A video posted by Fulton County Superior Judge Scott McAfee’s chambers shows Hall entering his plea.

Hall was indicted last month on seven counts, including a RICO charge and conspiracy to commit election fraud. Under the plea agreement, prosecutors downgraded five counts from from felonies to misdemeanors, and the remaining two charges were dropped.

First Plea Deal And Sentencing Wraps Up In Georgia RICO Case

He's the first of what I'm guessing is many to come. Fani has a wealth of evidence to prosecute these folks with. Congrats to her and the grand jury. All of whom have received threats from Trump's mob.
Zzz

Scott Hall, a Georgia bail bondsman accused in a plot to steal election data to help Donald Trump discredit the vote in Georgia, pleaded guilty to five counts of of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with the performance of election duties on Friday.

The plea agreement was presented to the judge in brief unscheduled hearing, and the judge immediately sentenced Hall in accordance with the plea agreement.

He’s the first defendant in Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willi’s sprawling election conspiracy case to take a plea deal.

A video posted by Fulton County Superior Judge Scott McAfee’s chambers shows Hall entering his plea.

Hall was indicted last month on seven counts, including a RICO charge and conspiracy to commit election fraud. Under the plea agreement, prosecutors downgraded five counts from from felonies to misdemeanors, and the remaining two charges were dropped.

First Plea Deal And Sentencing Wraps Up In Georgia RICO Case

He's the first of what I'm guessing is many to come. Fani has a wealth of evidence to prosecute these folks with. Congrats to her and the grand jury. All of whom have received threats from Trump's mob.
Haha he didn’t plea to any RICO charge…some guy that never met trump plead to some misdemeanors and got no time

We still do. It's the damn Republicans that don't.

There is a difference.
It is not one party to blame unless it is the uniparty. That party is determined to take our freedoms and destroy this country. That is what we are dealing with and not very well.

A little probation VS the federal government bankrupting you and your family.

Gee, I wonder why he would choose a little probation.

And usually, the first to accept a plea gets the best deal.

He really has little to offer against any co-defendants. Plus, the offer was a rush job as two defendants asked for and received a speedy trial and I believe that trial is set to start in October/November.

Oh I actually have quite a few EL34s floating around here, and much, much more! Mullard, Genelex, Sylvania, GE, Tung Sol, Amperex, glass envelop, metal envelop, you name it. Takes about 28 or so tubes to operate my music system, plus 5 other solid state stages.
Nice. I bought an Amplitrex AT1000 then went on a 1960's Mullard buying spree a few years back. Sadly, I purchased a pair of absolutely pristine dual getter EL34's in the original boxes. The boxes were taped together. I opened one and tipped it to let the tube slide out...the other box top flung open and the tube shot out, hit my hardwood floor and shattered...MF'er lol. (face palm)

Note, all the left wingers just looked puzzled and wondered what we are talking about. :auiqs.jpg:

Nice. I bought an Amplitrex AT1000 then went on a 1960's Mullard buying spree a few years back. Sadly, I purchased a pair of absolutely pristine dual getter EL34's in the original boxes. The boxes were taped together. I opened one and tipped it to let the tube slide out...the other box top flung open and the tube shot out, hit my hardwood floor and shattered...MF'er lol. (face palm)

OUCH. The EL34 is a very useful tube, especially as a pentode push pull power tube in my highly modified Hafler Stereo 70s. They have certain qualities I like over a 6550 but done right, I actually use two pair of 6550s to very good effect in one of my mono-chassis audio research stereo power amps for my midrange. I find the 34s present a bit better space (air/depth) whereas the 6550s are a bit more robust and level under heavy dynamic demands.

Like you, I also have a tube tester, don't remember the brand (EICO?) Portable unit, I think it is something like this one but I'll have to check.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Ftone-lizard.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2F625_tube_tester.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=eace7cf40119da413ac9233a2aa032c2e81c378b2f064f76c71d5744132ca07d&ipo=images

I also have an old AM radio that uses the globe type Raytheon Type 10 tubes, just to add to the list of variety. Turn of the 20th century. Ganged tuning capacitor is the size of a thermos encased in a copper shell.

Screen Shot 2023-10-01 at 12.46.28 AM.png

You have uncovered my real identity. Darn it.

You posted what Scott Hall plead to, to what charges did Scott Walker plead guilty. Here's your claim:
Scott Walker pleads guilty to his part in interferring in the Georgia election.
BTW you also spelled "interfering" incorrectly as well. Damn you can't get anything right, can ya retarded commie?

You posted what Scott Hall plead to, to what charges did Scott Walker plead guilty. Here's your claim:

BTW you also spelled "interfering" incorrectly as well. Damn you can't get anything right, can ya retarded commie?

Sorry, I am not perfect. Close, though.

If Hunter has to be charged for something that first timers usually don’t do time for, so does this guy. You’re demanding a two-tier system and then, whenever a ruling goes against the MAGA crowd, complain about a two-tier system! :rolleyes-41:

Lawyers should be held to higher standard.

Forum List

Back