The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

So not only is your god the hide and seek king, but now the bible is nothing but a bunch of hide and seek stories. Were you not allowed outside to play such games with the other children of your neighbourhood when you were a young Jew?
They were just humans.

Key question: If the story of Jesus were fictional why would they fabricate their failings over and over throughout the NT?

They wouldn't. Thus it adds to the validity that the stories are true.
To fool imbeciles like hob... and you.
No record of Pontius Pilot existed in Roman records. Then archeologists found a stone with his name in it.

Time and time again we learn the accuracy of the Bible.
Sure, small stuff like people and places, but not the big things, the flood, 6 day creation, all of Jesus' miracles, resurrection, the parting of the Red Sea... none of the big things can be proven. Not one.
Again, every crime has to have a motive. What’s the motive of someone fabricating a story that makes the author look like an idiot, provides him no rewards, and in most of the cases ended up costing them great pain and suffering, even death.

good point-----your reasoning proves that Saddam Hussein did not exist

Again, every crime has to have a motive. What’s the motive of someone fabricating a story that makes the author look like an idiot, provides him no rewards, and in most of the cases ended up costing them great pain and suffering, even death.

Spite.
So instead of spending my life pampering myself I help people in extreme poverty around the world because of what again?

795F47A3-85F8-48D2-A7E9-8CD385C30FB4.jpeg

It was Jesus' duty to be sacrificed on the cross. He knew it, too. And did it anyway.

Again, every crime has to have a motive. What’s the motive of someone fabricating a story ...

It was Jesus' duty...

“Eli, Eli,
lema sabachthani” - in their own words their duty at the time would seem a little lacking ...

... every crime has to have a motive

though not true in many respects whatever it was there was no lacking of motivation by Jesus. that though through the centuries has been a persecutible offense prescribed by the desert religions particularly against the innocent. as well and in part the crime of the crucifixion continues to this day, the perpetrators have yet to be brought to justice.

So not only is your god the hide and seek king, but now the bible is nothing but a bunch of hide and seek stories. Were you not allowed outside to play such games with the other children of your neighbourhood when you were a young Jew?
They were just humans.

Key question: If the story of Jesus were fictional why would they fabricate their failings over and over throughout the NT?

No record of Pontius Pilot existed in Roman records. Then archeologists found a stone with his name in it.

Sure, small stuff like people and places, but not the big things, the flood, 6 day creation, all of Jesus' miracles, resurrection, the parting of the Red Sea... none of the big things can be proven. Not one.
Power and control. These days it would be a massive movie deal as the motive. :biggrin:

It was Jesus' duty to be sacrificed on the cross. He knew it, too. And did it anyway.

That is completely absurd. Human sacrifice is detestable to God. Animal sacrifice is detestable to God.

It was Jesus's duty to bear witness to the truth. He was killed because people hated the truth not for any sacrificial purpose.

What are you thinking?

Jesus was sent by God into this world to bear witness to the truth of Gods kingdom so that he would be hated and killed? That was his duty? To be rejected and die? His torture and death is what saves you? Not his teaching and life?

That would be like you calling 911 for help with a critically injured friend and as soon as the paramedic shows up you kill him. Is that how you save someone whose life is in jeopardy??

That was God plan for salvation of the human race? Kill the guy sent to help you out and everything will be hunky dory? Kill the driver of the car you're in and you will be saved?? As if it wasn't going to crash with no one in control but a bunch of back seat drivers who don't know where they are going or how to drive??

Are you insane?

Last edited:

That is completely absurd. Human sacrifice is detestable to God. Animal sacrifice is detestable to God.

It was Jesus's duty to bear witness to the truth. He was killed because people hated the truth not for any sacrificial purpose.

What are you thinking?

Jesus was sent by God into this world to bear witness to the truth of Gods kingdom so that he would be killed? That was his duty? To die? His torture and death is what saves you? Not his teaching and life?

That would be like you calling 911 for help and as soon as the paramedic shows up you kill him.

That was God plan for salvation of the human race? Kill the guy sent to help you out? Kill the driver of the car you're in and you will be saved?? As if it wasn't going to crash with no one in control but a bunch of back seat drivers who don't know where they are going or how to drive??

Are you insane?
So was Jesus nailed to wood in a diaper as is usually depicted, or was he buck naked with his shlong hanging out?

They were just humans.

Power and control. These days it would be a massive movie deal as the motive. :biggrin:
What power and control is that? Christianity is a one on one faith that has only one requirement for its followers - belief that Jesus is the Messiah.

That's it. Anything else is manmade BS.

So what was your point again?

What are you thinking?

Jesus was sent by God into this world to bear witness to the truth of Gods kingdom so that he would be hated and killed? That was his duty? To be rejected and die? His torture and death is what saves you? Not his teaching and life?

That would be like you calling 911 for help with a critically injured friend and as soon as the paramedic shows up you kill him. Is that how you save someone whose life is in jeopardy??

That was God plan for salvation of the human race? Kill the guy sent to help you out? Kill the driver of the car you're in and you will be saved?? As if it wasn't going to crash with no one in control but a bunch of back seat drivers who don't know where they are going or how to drive??

Are you insane?

Bro, seriously. I don't care what kind of screwy crap you have swirling around in your pea brain. :cuckoo:

But I'll tell you this: You'd be better off STFUing about it before the men in white coats come to take you away.

Unless you're posting from the day room computer there, then..whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

What are you thinking?

Jesus was sent by God into this world to bear witness to the truth of Gods kingdom so that he would be killed? That was his duty? To die? His torture and death is what saves you? Not his teaching and life?

That would be like you calling 911 for help and as soon as the paramedic shows up you kill him.

Are you insane?
So was Jesus nailed to wood in a diaper as is usually depicted, or was he buck naked with his shlong hanging out?

He was crucified naked.

They put the diaper on years later because no one could agree on the size of the shlong...

What are you thinking?

Are you insane?

Bro, seriously. I don't care what kind of screwy crap you have swirling around in your pea brain. :cuckoo:

But I'll tell you this: You'd be better off STFUing about it before the men in white coats come to take you away.

Unless you're posting from the day room computer there, then..whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

lol..You think Jesus being killed 2000 years ago somehow absolves you from the guilt of all of the fuck up things you have ever done and will ever do?

And I'm crazy? lol...Right..

So, why not call those nice young men in their clean white coats....

I'd love to hash this all out in some court setting with a lot of mangod loving faggots like you trying to have me committed...

but things might not turn out the way you would expect even though you've been saved by the sacrificial slaughter of a mighty mangod and I'm crazy, completely out of my tree, crazy. :cuckoo: lol....

Last edited:
Why was Jesus sleeping on the boat in the storm?

Ask his Disciples, since they were the only ones who saw that.... and then ask them why they BOLTED on Jesus when the "cops" showed up....

ou think Jesus being killed 2000 years ago somehow absolves you

What they "really believe" is absolutely pathetic....

WHY didn't the "Son of God" provide some evidence at his trial?

When presented with sick people, Jesus refused to heal them at his trial. Was that "Christian" of Jesus to refuse to heal if he had the power to do so?

Or, more precisely, didn't that prove HE COULDN'T HEAL A HANGNAIL.....

You'd be better off STFUing about it

More internet "tough guy" bullshit.

Marion is the perfect definition of SUB HUMAN.

He can't think, he can't ask questions, he doesn't understand logic or reason.

He just parrots, and when you refute what he parrots, he goes batshit....

So you think narcissism is the only reason anyone helps someone else?

If I tell you I am the "Son of God," and that you should give up everything and "follow me," and you do that, and then I end up out of money, out of food, arrested and crucified...

DID I REALLY HELP YOU???????????????

ou think Jesus being killed 2000 years ago somehow absolves you

What they "really believe" is absolutely pathetic....

WHY didn't the "Son of God" provide some evidence at his trial?

When presented with sick people, Jesus refused to heal them at his trial. Was that "Christian" of Jesus to refuse to heal if he had the power to do so?

Or, more precisely, didn't that prove HE COULDN'T HEAL A HANGNAIL.....

Either that or he just let them condemn themselves for eternity. He was probably wasn't very attached to life in first century Judea at that point so dying alone and living forever in heaven among higher intelligences probably seemed a much better choice than living a long smooth and easy life on earth among the insane only to face permanent destruction after living in a Roman wilderness of pain for decades.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back