The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

he just let them condemn themselves for eternity

and what about his DISCIPLES???

LMFAO!!!

He was probably wasn't very attached to life in first century Judea at that point

WRONG - he had 5000 followers who each gave him EVERYTHING THEY HAD and HE WAS OBLIGATED TO TAKE CARE OF THEM
What about his disciples? He took a piece of bread, gave it to his disciples and said, "eat it."

Christianity is a one on one faith that has only one requirement for its followers - belief that Jesus is the Messiah.

" Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

the faith and belief of christianity stems from a selfserving 4th century book of forgeries yet the result of the spoken religion of the times true events depicting the gross inadequacies of humanity - fear.

christianity is the motivation of those that abandoned the 1st century cause in an attempt to make their skewed views appear as a legitimate religion, abandoning the pursuit of justice against the sinners (crucifiers) for the sake of their own sin.

To fool imbeciles like hob... and you.
No record of Pontius Pilot existed in Roman records. Then archeologists found a stone with his name in it.

Time and time again we learn the accuracy of the Bible.
Sure, small stuff like people and places, but not the big things, the flood, 6 day creation, all of Jesus' miracles, resurrection, the parting of the Red Sea... none of the big things can be proven. Not one.
Again, every crime has to have a motive. What’s the motive of someone fabricating a story that makes the author look like an idiot, provides him no rewards, and in most of the cases ended up costing them great pain and suffering, even death.
Power and control. These days it would be a massive movie deal as the motive. :biggrin:
What power and control is that? Christianity is a one on one faith that has only one requirement for its followers - belief that Jesus is the Messiah.

That's it. Anything else is manmade BS.

So what was your point again?
The messiah thing is a myth, zero proof of that.

ou think Jesus being killed 2000 years ago somehow absolves you

What they "really believe" is absolutely pathetic....

WHY didn't the "Son of God" provide some evidence at his trial?

When presented with sick people, Jesus refused to heal them at his trial. Was that "Christian" of Jesus to refuse to heal if he had the power to do so?

Or, more precisely, didn't that prove HE COULDN'T HEAL A HANGNAIL.....

Either that or he just let them condemn themselves for eternity. He was probably wasn't very attached to life in first century Judea at that point so dying alone and living forever in heaven among higher intelligences probably seemed a much better choice than living a long smooth and easy life on earth among the insane only to face permanent destruction after living in a Roman wilderness of pain for decades.
”among higher intelligences”, so there’s more than one invisible alien?

No record of Pontius Pilot existed in Roman records. Then archeologists found a stone with his name in it.

Time and time again we learn the accuracy of the Bible.
Sure, small stuff like people and places, but not the big things, the flood, 6 day creation, all of Jesus' miracles, resurrection, the parting of the Red Sea... none of the big things can be proven. Not one.
Again, every crime has to have a motive. What’s the motive of someone fabricating a story that makes the author look like an idiot, provides him no rewards, and in most of the cases ended up costing them great pain and suffering, even death.
Power and control. These days it would be a massive movie deal as the motive. :biggrin:
What power and control is that? Christianity is a one on one faith that has only one requirement for its followers - belief that Jesus is the Messiah.

Talk about a moving target. Your entire premise was proven to be false by what I said so now you dance onto a new subject.

Your pathetic attempts to justify your denial is your right. But do yourself a favor, stop making yourself a clown in public while doing it.

Christianity is a one on one faith that has only one requirement for its followers - belief that Jesus is the Messiah.

" Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

the faith and belief of christianity stems from a selfserving 4th century book of forgeries yet the result of the spoken religion of the times true events depicting the gross inadequacies of humanity - fear.

christianity is the motivation of those that abandoned the 1st century cause in an attempt to make their skewed views appear as a legitimate religion, abandoning the pursuit of justice against the sinners (crucifiers) for the sake of their own sin.
Yeah, let's right fake stories that makes the authors look like idiots and gains them nothing but being imprisoned, tortured and murdered. Great theory, Inspector Clueless.

Talk about a moving target. Your entire premise was proven to be false by what I said so now you dance onto a new subject.

Your pathetic attempts to justify your denial is your right. But do yourself a favor, stop making yourself a clown in public while doing it.
Religion is all about mind control with scary stories. Obey god or he'll fuck you up good. You fell for it.

So you think narcissism is the only reason anyone helps someone else?
Sucks to be you.

It doesn't matter what I think, that is how majority of the charity works. Bill Gates started his philanthropy work after he lost that Netscape thing, most of what he and his wife do is just for publicity, to go down as good people.

I don't have narcissism, never did and never will. I think it has even been removed from the DSM. Is you bringing "narcissism" only related to what I wrote in this thread or what I wrote in other thread?

ou think Jesus being killed 2000 years ago somehow absolves you

What they "really believe" is absolutely pathetic....

WHY didn't the "Son of God" provide some evidence at his trial?

When presented with sick people, Jesus refused to heal them at his trial. Was that "Christian" of Jesus to refuse to heal if he had the power to do so?

Or, more precisely, didn't that prove HE COULDN'T HEAL A HANGNAIL.....

Either that or he just let them condemn themselves for eternity. He was probably wasn't very attached to life in first century Judea at that point so dying alone and living forever in heaven among higher intelligences probably seemed a much better choice than living a long smooth and easy life on earth among the insane only to face permanent destruction after living in a Roman wilderness of pain for decades.
”among higher intelligences”, so there’s more than one invisible alien?
Of course. What do you think that "Let us make man in our image and likeness" suggests?

"For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that the Son might be the firstborn among many brothers."

Aside from that, the resurrected dead are always standing all around you, watching.

Religion is all about mind control with scary stories. Obey god or he'll fuck you up good. You fell for it.

Its the exact opposite.The teaching of the bible amounts to don't be gullible. If you set aside this instruction you will lose control of your mind, confusion will set in, and any foul and loathsome creature that comes along will fuck you up real good every day for the rest of your life.

He didn't take that advice and lost his mind. Now he's a patsy for some asshole peddling godflesh baked over burning human dung and he even pays for the privilege of being a rube on a very short leash..

and some people don't believe in fairy tales.....

Imagine that!

Last edited:

The Koran is even worse than the Bible on that score.... every other sentence.... you must accept Allah as your only God...

What do you think that "Let us make man in our image and likeness" suggests?

It suggests

1. a total misunderstanding of how big the universe is
2. a total misunderstanding of Earth history
3. an excuse to explain why Jesus looked, aged, and died like a human

let's right fake stories

to get unimaginably stupid SUB HUMANS like "weatherman" to SERVE ISRAEL....

lol... thats dumb....Israel hasn't seemed to have benefited much or have been immune to the madness that has popped up every now and then among Christians.

You have to realize that to Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the gospels "the nations" were the enemy.

Jesus said he did not come to bring peace but a sword. Jeremiah 25:15 explains what the sword represents. A curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.....Its right there in the open in black and white.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations" rev. 19:15

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Just art thou, in these thy judgment, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

:wine:

Last edited:
.Israel hasn't seemed to have benefited much historically from the madness that has popped up every now and then among Christianity.

Israel would never have attempted 911 without SUBS like "weatherman" giving total credibility to JDAACs like Murdoch, Graham, and Hagee....

You miss my point.

Son of God arrested, given trial, shows nothing, has no witnesses on his behalf saying they were healed, disciples bolt....

END OF FRAUD, right?

WRONG.

How TF does this fraud get off the ground?

A: Judaism wanted it so that unCHOSEN would SERVE ISRAEL when needed, like being duped on 911 and starting wars over lies to SERVE ISRAEL

.Israel hasn't seemed to have benefited much historically from the madness that has popped up every now and then among Christianity.

Israel would never have attempted 911 without SUBS like "weatherman" giving total credibility to JDAACs like Murdoch, Graham, and Hagee....

You miss my point.

Son of God arrested, given trial, shows nothing, has no witnesses on his behalf saying they were healed, disciples bolt....

END OF FRAUD, right?

WRONG.

How TF does this fraud get off the ground?

A: Judaism wanted it so that unCHOSEN would SERVE ISRAEL when needed, like being duped on 911 and starting wars over lies to SERVE ISRAEL
I see. You have lost your mind..Someone slipped you a mangod mickey, you started puking and haven't stopped ever since and now you're completely mad.

Pardon me....

Last edited:
Yeah... sincerely, Osama Col Tom Ossman Bin Laden and his pal Ziggy....

If Israel was banking on some people being unimaginably stupid is it any wonder why they have all the money?

lol...

So what are you doing? Betting that there are many people even dumber than you out there to be easily blinded by hatred so you can make a few bucks too?

Very tacky....

Forum List

Back