The Harris-Walz Plan to build an Opportunity Economy

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1727747498431.png

Sounds great to me! What do you think?

What a crock of shit.

Better they worry about matters at hand.

She's veep.....why doesn't she do it now to show us she means it.

*BECAUSE SHE HAS NO INTENTION OF DOING ANYTHING BUT TO CONTINUE THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS COUNTRY AND WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

*CAPS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY

She's veep.....why doesn't she do it now to show us she means it.

*BECAUSE SHE HAS NO INTENTION OF DOING ANYTHING BUT TO CONTINUE THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS COUNTRY AND WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

*CAPS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY
She's practically the acting president right now. She can get any executive order signed by promising dementia Joe more ice cream if he signs it.

Pure gibberish. Sure it sounds great you moron, that is all it is designed to do, but is about as useless as when they paint: 'END RACISM' on the football field.

The question is HOW?

Kind of reminds me of the 'Defund The Police!'

Right, replace them with counselors.

All sounds good on paper until they actually tried to do it. But unlike that, 99% of the stuff on your list will never even get off the ground.
Just a whole lot of ass gas designed just to get your gullible vote.
How many more decades of empty democrat promises will you keep falling for until you realize they never do any of this stuff?

Here, I'll just pick one of her bullshit handouts, and unwrap it to disclose the truth.
$25,000 to help first time homebuyers.
^
Unless anyone in your family has ever owned a home, e.g. grandparents, parents, siblings. It is not for first time homeowners, it is for first generation home buyers, as in illegals whose parents never owned a home in the USA. It automatically excludes 73% of white first time home buyers.

Biden’s State of the Union message this year boasted the administration’s support for legislation to provide “$25,000 down-payment assistance to buyers from families where no one has ever before owned a home.
The Democratic National Committee platform, approved Aug. 19, also limits the $25,000 down payment help to buyers, “from families where no one has ever before owned a home."

So, a $30,000 EBT card +$25,000 for a no interest home loan, just for breaking into our country. Which we will pay for by way of exorbitant property taxes. So Americans get punished some more.

Vote Trump ~ cut taxes, cut the bullshit.

Last edited:
View attachment 1020108

They mention cutting red tape, that is most assuredly won’t happen. They mention doing away with degree requirements? Are they wanting businesses not to hire the best? Nothing about abortion? So apparently that is no longer important.

The other thing I see is tons more spending and nothing about savings, these politicians are cruel to Americans.

View attachment 1020108

Do you even understand any of these statements?

Do you think it's a good idea for the feds to start getting into the business of building homes when they spent billions to build 8 electric charging stations?
No?
So how is the left going to expand the amount of houses available? Easy. Kick people out of their homes like they're doing in the UK.
They're forcing people to sell their homes so they're available to their new migrant population.
And if they're saying they want to create more jobs that don't require degrees all they're saying is they want to create menial jobs that don't pay as well while eliminating high paying jobs.

In all honesty this whole plan is pie in the sky hogwash.

They don't even begin to explain how they intend to do what they say they want to do.

Forum List

Back