The inevitable victory of the Left

Feel free to speculate on what will and what won't happen.

I gave you a list. Give me a plausible scenario where conservatives win on anything on that list.
I answered your question already. Feel free to make all the speculative lists you like. I won't read them, either.

Will conservatives ever end same sex marriage, one of their most precious goals?

Will conservatives ever end legal abortion, one more or their most precious goals?

You people fail generation after generation.
Will liberals ever put together a full century of such incredible accomplishment and progress such as the conservative businesspeople and US military did in the 20th Century?

Ideology fail.

False premise. The most important military achievement of the 20th century was accomplished by the military of Franklin Delano Roosevelt...

...the RWnuts' most hated liberal.
And yet war is such a....conservative concept. Although imprisoning the entire Japanese-American population gets props for it's digressive policy.

I hate to put a cramp in your self-aggrandizement, but for at the very least during the past 100 years virtually ALL innovation was the direct result of American business and military development. Hardly the bastions of liberalism that you envision. Perhaps the desire for advancement has never been as benevolent and esoteric as you imagined.

I gave you a list. Give me a plausible scenario where conservatives win on anything on that list.
I answered your question already. Feel free to make all the speculative lists you like. I won't read them, either.

Will conservatives ever end same sex marriage, one of their most precious goals?

Will conservatives ever end legal abortion, one more or their most precious goals?

Will liberals ever put together a full century of such incredible accomplishment and progress such as the conservative businesspeople and US military did in the 20th Century?

Ideology fail.

False premise. The most important military achievement of the 20th century was accomplished by the military of Franklin Delano Roosevelt...

And yet war is such a....conservative concept. Although imprisoning the entire Japanese-American population gets props for it's digressive policy.

I hate to put a cramp in your self-aggrandizement, but for at the very least during the past 100 years virtually ALL innovation was the direct result of American business and military development. Hardly the bastions of liberalism that you envision. Perhaps the desire for advancement has never been as benevolent and esoteric as you imagined.

Liberalism keeps capitalism in check. That has been the most important accomplishment of the left and is the ONLY reason we are as civilized as we are today.

The hardcore Left has not been very effective, ever.

1506563_10153690423955093_1050214452_n.jpg

Not a single one of their ideas have worked, nor will they ever work.

• Medicare
  • Social security
  • Desegregation
  • Obamacare (the left can't take credit; this was a conservative idea)

Last edited:

Ideology fail.

Liberalism keeps capitalism in check. That has been the most important accomplishment of the left and is the ONLY reason we are as civilized as we are today.
Liberalism does indeed slow the progress of mankind and is it's biggest accomplishment. Congrats.

Ideology fail.

Liberalism does indeed slow the progress of mankind and is it's biggest accomplishment. Congrats.

If not for liberalism you might have grown up working in a coal mine instead of going to school,

despite your obvious failure to learn much.

.The hardcore Left has not been very effective, ever.

• Medicare
  • Social security
  • Desegregation

The conservatives in this thread are insisting that that will all be reversed in next few years because liberals never win and conservatives never lose!!!

lol

Ideology fail.

If not for liberalism you might have grown up working in a coal mine instead of going to school,

lol no I wouldn't have. But your abject failure has been noted and recorded for posterity.

Reagan helped bring down an empire without firing a shot. Beat that.
The USSR did not fall until 1991.........
Right. Reagan had nothing to do with it. Bush did it then.

That is some seriously lame stuff.
So is the claim...Did we also beat the Nazi military machine in the USSR also?

lol no I wouldn't have. But your abject failure has been noted and recorded for posterity.

Did conservatism end child labor? Prove it.

You're pissing on your shoes, Granny.

FYI

Reagan helped bring down an empire without firing a shot. Beat that.
The USSR did not fall until 1991.........
Right. Reagan had nothing to do with it. Bush did it then.

That is some seriously lame stuff.
So is the claim...Did we also beat the Nazi military machine in the USSR also?
Good lord. Do you not know your own history? Churchill and Roosevelt (particularly FDR) made a concerted effort NOT to supply Russia with the much needed supplies to fight the Germans. An all-out Russian victory over the Nazis and the subsequent takeover of the conquered German lands would have been a disaster.

FYI
I'm not interested in discussing anything with someone who doesn't acknowledge my posts, and simply changes the subject at will.

Win :D

I'm glad I don't live in some made up reality like some do on this board

tell yourselves whatever you need to feel good.

FYI
I'm not interested in discussing anything with someone who doesn't acknowledge my posts, and simply changes the subject at will.

Post like an adult and you'll be treated like an adult.

FYI

Post like an adult and you'll be treated like an adult.
Are you saying William Wilberforce wasn't a Christian evangelist, and wasn't the leading abolitionist and the driving force behind the abolition of slavery in Britain?

dumb ass.

.The hardcore Left has not been very effective, ever.

• Medicare
  • Social security
  • Desegregation

Where did I say what you have "quoted"?

I believe there is a rule here against doing that.

Mac, you are right. I deleted the wrong quote bracket by mistake, and I apologize. The post is fixed.

More Marxist bullcrap.
Things change in this country. There was a movement of drug legalization in the 1960s that died out. But best of all people have seen what unbridled liberalism does: it brings nothing but poverty, misery and death.
Much like unbridled capitalism.

Forum List

Back