The largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world...

That few know about, thanks to a billionaire/government controlled corporate media.

Are not the following words depressingly true?

The Institute for Policy Studies has just released a new analysis showing that since the start of the Covid-19 “pandemic” in mid-March and the subsequent transfer upwards of $5 trillion to the wealthy and largest corporations through the Cares Act, approved 96-0 in the U.S. Senate, 650 U.S. billionaires have gained over a trillion dollars in eight months as the America people have suffered an economic catastrophe. This shift upward of massive wealth under Trump is similar to Obama’s massive 2009 bailout of the banks on the backs of American workers. Both were justified through feats of legerdemain by both political parties, accomplices in the fleecing of regular people, many of whom continue to support the politicians that screw them while telling them they care.

If the Democrats and the Republicans are at war as is often claimed, it is only over who gets the larger part of the spoils. Trump and Biden work for the same bosses, those I call the Umbrella People (those who own and run the country through their intelligence/military/media operatives), who produce and direct the movie that keeps so many Americans on the edge of their seats in the hope that their chosen good guy wins in the end.

The Past Lives On: The Elite Strategy To Divide and Conquer – Edward Curtin
And the repubs thought electing a billionaire elitist would fix our problems. Brilliant....
Not just Rs voted for Don. Many independents did too. Why? Because the American people were desperate for someone to help them, rather than the ultra wealthy. Had O not been a fraud corporatist warmonger and had helped the people rather than Wall Street, Don would never have been elected.

So, you can blame Ears...the great black mascot for Wall Street.
There is plenty of blame to go around, but voting for the guy behind Trump university was obviously not bright. We are loaded with near monopolies and our politicians are all bought by the elites. The problems have been growing for sometime. Trump did nothing to fix them, those who voted for him a second time for sure should have known better... I'm glad to see they might break up Facebook. I'd rather it was Google though.
Agreed. The problem is Biden is not the solution. He is a continuation of the problem. He will expand the swamp and do nothing but harm the people.

Right. But white people don't listen to the commands too but they don't get murdered as much as blacks do. Why is that? Why are you being rougher with blacks?

Are you telling me you are ok with this shooting?

White people who don't listen to the commands suffer the same fate, but the news doesn't report those incidents because white people won't riot or protest. After all, that's all the media really wants. They know they can upset black people and make them feel singled out. The more civil unrest, the more people tune into their news to see what's going on.

Data confirms that police treat Black Americans with less respect
New research out of Stanford University substantiates what Black America has always known – that police officers treat Blacks differently than they do whites.

What it seems is that the research skipped over how the motorist interacted with the police officer. If they are not very cooperative, then of course he's not going to be as nice to the person as somebody who is. Blacks are different than white people. Their names are different, most talk differently, many dress differently........ When I used to deliver home medical equipment, I too probably talked to blacks differently than whites. When I was younger, police had a different attitude towards me than when I got older.

Right. But white people don't listen to the commands too but they don't get murdered as much as blacks do. Why is that? Why are you being rougher with blacks?

Are you telling me you are ok with this shooting?

White people who don't listen to the commands suffer the same fate, but the news doesn't report those incidents because white people won't riot or protest. After all, that's all the media really wants. They know they can upset black people and make them feel singled out. The more civil unrest, the more people tune into their news to see what's going on.

Data confirms that police treat Black Americans with less respect
New research out of Stanford University substantiates what Black America has always known – that police officers treat Blacks differently than they do whites.

What it seems is that the research skipped over how the motorist interacted with the police officer. If they are not very cooperative, then of course he's not going to be as nice to the person as somebody who is. Blacks are different than white people. Their names are different, most talk differently, many dress differently........ When I used to deliver home medical equipment, I too probably talked to blacks differently than whites. When I was younger, police had a different attitude towards me than when I got older.

Youre a trump supporter right? Then you probably agreed with trump when he went after mayor mike Bloomberg for his stop and frisk policies, right? Or do you agree with Bloomberg in this situation?

That few know about, thanks to a billionaire/government controlled corporate media.

The Institute for Policy Studies has just released a new analysis showing that since the start of the Covid-19 “pandemic” in mid-March and the subsequent transfer upwards of $5 trillion to the wealthy and largest corporations through the Cares Act, approved 96-0 in the U.S. Senate, 650 U.S. billionaires have gained over a trillion dollars in eight months as the America people have suffered an economic catastrophe. This shift upward of massive wealth under Trump is similar to Obama’s massive 2009 bailout of the banks on the backs of American workers. Both were justified through feats of legerdemain by both political parties, accomplices in the fleecing of regular people, many of whom continue to support the politicians that screw them while telling them they care.

If the Democrats and the Republicans are at war as is often claimed, it is only over who gets the larger part of the spoils. Trump and Biden work for the same bosses, those I call the Umbrella People (those who own and run the country through their intelligence/military/media operatives), who produce and direct the movie that keeps so many Americans on the edge of their seats in the hope that their chosen good guy wins in the end.

And the repubs thought electing a billionaire elitist would fix our problems. Brilliant....
Not just Rs voted for Don. Many independents did too. Why? Because the American people were desperate for someone to help them, rather than the ultra wealthy. Had O not been a fraud corporatist warmonger and had helped the people rather than Wall Street, Don would never have been elected.

There is plenty of blame to go around, but voting for the guy behind Trump university was obviously not bright. We are loaded with near monopolies and our politicians are all bought by the elites. The problems have been growing for sometime. Trump did nothing to fix them, those who voted for him a second time for sure should have known better... I'm glad to see they might break up Facebook. I'd rather it was Google though.
Agreed. The problem is Biden is not the solution. He is a continuation of the problem. He will expand the swamp and do nothing but harm the people.
Trump filled the swamp with monsters. Some of them weren’t evil enough or willing to go along so he fired them or they quit.

Did trump pay down the debt or add to it?

Trump gave the creatures in the swamp Huge tax breaks.

Mitch McConnell is the swamp creature.

Trump filled the swamp with monsters. Some of them weren’t evil enough or willing to go along so he fired them or they quit.

So Biden and Kamala are not of this. Life timers who are so innocent.

Youre a trump supporter right? Then you probably agreed with trump when he went after mayor mike Bloomberg for his stop and frisk policies, right? Or do you agree with Bloomberg in this situation?

Stop and frisk was a great thing for New Yorkers. It reduced violent and gun crime. It saved a lot of black lives. When they got rid of it, crime went back up.

So Biden and Kamala are not of this. Life timers who are so innocent.
What is biden goin* to do with the money? He doesn’t seem lik money is his motivator. Not like trump who opened a hotel in Washington and made money off his presidency. Shameless

Stop and frisk was a great thing for New Yorkers. It reduced violent and gun crime. It saved a lot of black lives. When they got rid of it, crime went back up.
Then why did trump use it against Bloomberg?

Okay. You like to bitch about Trump and Rs. I get it. Isn’t Biden fantastic?

Treating your employees well is a major component in building a major business. What people often forget is the employees are the business. A problem with the stock market today is it provides a path to large quick profits while producing little of value. The demand for quick profits by investors cause businesses to focus on short term gains instead of long term growth. In this environment, good employees are often sacrificed to enhance the next earnings report.

I don't think so. The company that handles my IRA is doing great, and I've had the same companies they invested in for years.

Saying that employees are the business is like saying the beer vendors in the stands at a baseball game are the team. They are not part of the team. They are workers who accommodate the people that pay money to see the team. The roadies of a band are not the band. They merely set up and tear down the equipment so people can see the band.

Businesses produce the goods and profits. Workers simply work. Workers create the product or service, but it's the company who has to sell the product or services the workers create. The company makes income off the product or service, and the worker makes income by producing the product or service.
I worded this post wrong. I meant to say employees are critical to business success just as management is. Both are important to success.

I was not implying that all businesses put quick profits above long term growth. However, the stock certainly does reward companies that produce quick unexpected profits. In my early years in the market, I investing in a number of startups; lost money in about 7 out of 10 but the few that were profitable were very profitable. The problem I saw in many of these companies, was that they were looking to build sales and profits as fast as possible in order to sell, merge, or go public instead of taking the time and effort to build the company and their customer base. I was looking back at the 23 investments I made in small startups about 20 years ago. Not a single one is still in business. They were either bought out or went out of business.

Last edited:
No they shouldn't.
Jeff would not have his fortune without the Internet.
Taxpayers funded the creation of the Internet.
What's your conclusion?

Jeff would not have his fortune without the Internet.
Taxpayers funded the creation of the Internet.

Is Jeff using the Internet unfairly? Illegally?

Government was responsible for the creation of the Internet. However, it was the private sector that developed this text based network that served several thousand government and academic researchers into a global multimedia network that serves 4.3 billion active users and over 30 million business.

What really spurred the growth of the Internet was introduction of the Mosaic Internet Browser in 1992. It was instrumental in popularizing the World Wide Web and the Internet by integrating multimedia such as text and graphics. Previously businesses saw the Internet as interesting but with limited commercial value. The Internet browser and the World Wide Web changed everything.

Last edited:
I worded this post wrong. I meant to say employees are critical to business success just as management is. Both are important to success.

I was not implying that all businesses put quick profits above long term growth. However, the stock certainly does reward companies that produce quick unexpected profits. In my early years in the market, I investing in a number of startups; lost money in about 7 out of 10 but the few that were profitable were very profitable. The problem I saw in many of these companies, was that they were looking to build sales and profits as fast as possible in order to sell, merge, or go public instead of taking the time and effort to build the company and their customer base. I was looking back at the 23 investments I made in small startups about 20 years ago. Not a single one is still in business. They were either bought out or went out of business.

Statistics have always been that most new businesses fail within the first five years. My point was that workers make money by getting paid a set wage for labor, while the business gets paid by advertising and selling the product those workers made. I never implied that they weren't critical. Hell, I spent my life as a blue collar worker, but they don't share in the wealth of the business part which is selling that product or work unless profit sharing was a benefit, or they buy stock in the company they work for.

Americans living in poverty, yet the government spent $6.5 TRILLION last fiscal year. I guess we know were the money didn’t go. It didn’t go to the people who need it most.

I’m sure Joe and Kamala will fix things.:cool:

Nearly 8 million Americans have fallen into poverty since the summer

Heather Long, The Washington Post
Dec. 16, 2020Updated: Dec. 16, 2020 6:41 a.m.

Comments
The U.S. poverty rate has surged over the past five months, with 7.8 million Americans falling into poverty, the latest indication of how deeply many are struggling after government aid dwindled.

The poverty rate jumped to 11.7 percent in November, up 2.4 percentage points since June, according to new data released Wednesday by researchers at the University of Chicago and the University of Notre Dame.

Comments
The U.S. poverty rate has surged over the past five months, with 7.8 million Americans falling into poverty, the latest indication of how deeply many are struggling after government aid dwindled.

The poverty rate jumped to 11.7 percent in November, up 2.4 percentage points since June, according to new data released Wednesday by researchers at the University of Chicago and the University of Notre Dame.

Actually much of the last stimulus did go to the people. The money that went to big corporations and small businesses were loans that have to be paid back. However that also helps the little people too because those businesses provide people with a way to make a living. A friend of mine works for a company that was paid by the government to keep employees. With no work, he said most of the time they sat around, drank coffee and played cards.

Comments

Actually much of the last stimulus did go to the people. The money that went to big corporations and small businesses were loans that have to be paid back. However that also helps the little people too because those businesses provide people with a way to make a living. A friend of mine works for a company that was paid by the government to keep employees. With no work, he said most of the time they sat around, drank coffee and played cards.

Actually $6.5 Trillion spent last and little went to the poor. FACT! What a country.

None of that money goes in Trump's pocket. That's the point. Presidents and candidates have had PAC's since the McCain Feingold bill was passed. It's not a big deal or an isolated thing.
You should probably read the fine print of Trump's latest scam before claiming "none of that money goes into Trump's pocket."
cd982fb5-7532-44e3-9636-4c07d2aa9265-losers_and_suckers.jpg

Don the Con is playing his base one more time:

Donations under $8K to Trump ‘election defense’ instead go to president, RNC

"But any small-dollar donations from Trump’s grassroots donors won’t be going to legal expenses at all, according to a Reuters review of the legal language in the solicitations.

"A donor would have to give more than $8,000 before any money goes to the 'recount account' established to finance election challenges, including recounts and lawsuits over alleged improprieties, the fundraising disclosures show."

If you read your own link, none of it goes to Trump personally. The closest they get is it can be used for travel and related expenses to his political goals. The rest goes to the RNC which is common with leftover political donations, or his PAC. It's against the law for Trump to financially benefit personally.
They don't read the articles, they see a headline and a picture. That's enough for them to go nuts.

Forum List

Back