🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

Cool. I first personally met him when I was a 16 year old golden glover, and he visited the training facility shortly after winning his first title fight. I saw him a number of tines in the following years.

Very interesting person.
That's great I also got the chance to meet him and have a conversation with him. I had a close friend Marry Jo that Maried a Comedian whose name was Sandy Baron , He was Della Reese's side Kick on the Della Reese show . Mary Joe Introduced me to people she knew I liked and that she had a connection to in Hollywood with. She lived there. She invited me to the Della Reese show because Ali was on it that day and after the show she brought me back stage to meet him and Della . I was just out of the hispital after 3 months in LA after a Motor Cycle accident I had and weighed probably 100 lbs and that of course was the first thing that came up < Ali wanted to know what happened and I told him, Della Already knew the story but I got a chance to talk to This great man who was my Hero , in fact my only hero at the time. Tell me a bit about your boxing years.

The people playing victim are those blacks who continue to claim they’re being excluded - yet you don’t call them out on that lie. Instead, you promote the lie.Walk into a store or through a mall, and see the vast majority of posters - if not all - are of blacks. Turn on the Tv and watch a show. Or watch the commercials.

And for the final time, you racist idiot, “inclusion” doesn’t mean excluding whites. And don’t tell me it isn’t being done. It’s ubiquitous. It’s SO bad that the US President can say that whites will be excluded from consideration for the most prestigious job in the country, and you racists are OK with it.
Poor baby this is actually a issue with you , oh buttercup.

I see things everywhere too. Men in skirts, for example. I can't get it out of my mind.
^^^ Leftist tactics when called on their liberal, racist bullshit and there’s no defense for it.

1. Claim the person revealing it to is imagining things, or
2. Claim the person revealing it is a racist.

Last edited:
Must be one of those communist plots we’ve been hearing about for the last 100 years.
And in swarms a leftist to demonstrate nasty tactic #1: claim the person revealing the racism is imagining things.

Thanks for demonstrating.

^^^ Leftist tactics when called on their liberal, racist bullshit and there’s no defense for it.

1. Claim the person revealing it to is imagining things, or
2. Claim the person revealing it is a racist.
I never called you a racist. I question your grip on reality, though, simply because what you post is not verified by you or possible to verify independently

Almost all of us are bigoted, but that doesn't mean we can't act rationally. For example, while I'd never wear a dress, and if anyone could see, they'd be grateful for that, but I think it might be interesting to be a seemingly trans man who attracted single, freaky women.

I never called you a racist. I question your grip on reality, though, simply because what you post is not verified by you or possible to verify independently

Almost all of us are bigoted, but that doesn't mean we can't act rationally. For example, while I'd never wear a dress, and if anyone could see, they'd be grateful for that, but I think it might be interesting to be a seemingly trans man who attracted single, freaky women.
None of that makes sense. All you’re doing is attacking the messenger - right out of Alinsky.

Ok. Valid reasons for not moving. And I'm truly sorry about your condition, because I lost my father to cancer back in 2006, as well as a very close first cousin. But it sounds like your handling it well.

Lastly, there are varying degrees of "getting along", and different people would define "getting along" in different ways.

I frequently see individuals in public from different races on a regular basis socializing , however that is primarily younger people, under 30. My 18 year old grandchildren have a very diverse group of friends, and they are frequently at my house.

Those of us who are old enough to recall the years prior to the Civil rights movement regardless of race, will likely always be skeptical of what progress really looks like to an extent.

Thank you for your sympathy, it's very well appreciated.

My point is that yes, the internet allows us to hear what an adversary thinks without retribution such as violence, but unless somebody makes change, very little progress will be made.

People of different races can live together in peace. People of different cultures can't, and that's what we are really talking about here, culture and social status, not race.

For instance, when my area was all white, I would simply cut my lawn and tree lawn. Today I have to remove all the garbage from my tree lawn before I can even think about bringing out the tractor. This is an acceptable environment for many blacks but not an acceptable environment for whites. During the work week nearly everybody went to bed or went into the house and respected other peoples peace so they could sleep and get up for work in the morning. Now we have people driving around at midnight and later with their music blaring so loud it could wake up the dead. This is an acceptable environment for blacks, but not for whites.

So it's not a color issue, but a behavior issue.

True story: Years ago my closest friend hit the lottery. We were in our early 30's. He was still living with his parents and of course, wanted his own house and asked my advice on where to move next. His real estate agent got suspicious because her client was a long haired jeans wearing yahoo with no job who's intent was paying cash for some of these expensive homes. He finally had to explain his situation so she took him a very wealthy suburb to show him some houses there.

He loved the house she showed him but was very uncomfortable. The neighbors were outside talking and their jaw dropped when he exited the agents car to look at the house. He said these people walk their children down the street still dressed up in their office clothes. He could have easily afforded the house, but knew he would draw great concern from the neighborhood. These are people of his own race, and I'm sure some of his same ethnic background, but he could never fit in with his lifestyle. He opted to buy a home where I suggested.

We've been over this.
He disbanded the Pandemic Response Team
He threw out the Pandemic Response plan.
He lied about how serious it was.
He didn't quarantine Americans returning from China and Europe
He undermined the attempts of governors to contain it.
He told people it would disappear by Easter.
He downplayed the seriousness of the issue time after time.

The rest of the globe treated this seriously, it's why the US has 20% of the cases with only 4% of the world's population.

Such bullshit. Yes, we've been through this before and I posted links to how you are full of shit. I'd post them again but you wish to remain ignorant and it shows every time you post. Trump was President during a pandemic nobody alive today has ever seen. He had no PPE because DumBama used it for nothing and never replaced it. The bureaucrats and their bureaucratic games left us with defective test kits.

In spite of that, Trump had no vaccines and still had less deaths under his watch than Dementia, who had three going into the White House. But being the liar that you are, you refuse to lay any blame on Dementia but do the exact opposite with Trump

Because most people don't want to do tedious jobs. I'd shoot myself if all I did was lay bricks all day.

And there you go: most people don't want good paying jobs which is what I've been saying all along. Being poor and working for low wages is a choice in this country--not an affliction.

Guy, you are making my point for me. You've worked your entire life, and at the end of it, you are collecting a government check, living in a slum, and suffering from cancer that probably could have been detected earlier if we had a decent health care system.

I collect a government check that I paid into my entire life, but you don't have the intelligence to understand that. The only reason my area turned bad was because of Democrat and Democrat policies--not any mistake I made on my part. It's like that all over the country including the shit hole city you live in.

Such bullshit. Yes, we've been through this before and I posted links to how you are full of shit.

You posted your usually excuses, which were lame then and lame now.

In spite of that, Trump had no vaccines and still had less deaths under his watch than Dementia, who had three going into the White House. But being the liar that you are, you refuse to lay any blame on Dementia but do the exact opposite with Trump
Biden inherited a country where the disease was endemic... Not much he could have done to contain it. Unlike Trump, he took positive actions and supported those trying to fight it. Who opposed him at every turn? The right wing.

If Trump had taken action, he'd have had bipartisan support. He was more worried about his own ego.

And there you go: most people don't want good paying jobs which is what I've been saying all along. Being poor and working for low wages is a choice in this country--not an affliction.

Or people don't want to do unrewarding, tedious jobs.

I collect a government check that I paid into my entire life, but you don't have the intelligence to understand that.

I understand it just fine. For all your mewling about "self-reliance", you took the government cheese.

The only reason my area turned bad was because of Democrat and Democrat policies--not any mistake I made on my part. It's like that all over the country including the shit hole city you live in.

Your area turned bad because the One Percenters were through with you....

Yes, the whole country is in decline... The Decline started when Richard Nixon got stupid white people like you to vote against their own economic interests.

The people playing victim are those blacks who continue to claim they’re being excluded - yet you don’t call them out on that lie. Instead, you promote the lie.Walk into a store or through a mall, and see the vast majority of posters - if not all - are of blacks. Turn on the Tv and watch a show. Or watch the commercials.

And for the final time, you racist idiot, “inclusion” doesn’t mean excluding whites. And don’t tell me it isn’t being done. It’s ubiquitous. It’s SO bad that the US President can say that whites will be excluded from consideration for the most prestigious job in the country, and you racists are OK with it.
I never said inclusion meant excluding whites. That’s your dopey narrative of being victimized by images of brown folks.

I never said inclusion meant excluding whites. That’s your dopey narrative of being victimized by images of brown folks.
Another lie. You are again misstating the problem, by intention. Normal people aren’t falling for it.

Another lie. You are again misstating the problem, by intention. Normal people aren’t falling for it.

Except for a couple of your fellow bigots like Mormon Bob and Welfare Ray, no one is believing your claims that white people have been excised from advertising.

Hey, you could scan and post that Turbo Tax ad that only had black people on it... that would be proof. But you'll probably claim you threw it away.

Forum List

Back