The Man Behind Trump’s VP Pick: It’s Worse Than You Think

Already poved it before the stolen 2020 election . As we see
Nope!

IN his first term, he did the same shit as he is set to do now. He is the direct cause of that whole scamdemic. He was there, and knew about why, and was fully aware that they were running Event 201. The entire scamdemic was set up for the multinational billionaires to rob the poor and middle classes blind. You really are a sucker.

:rolleyes:

iu

"His answers on how he handled COVID were unacceptable. I wanted him to be shown that RFKjr video, the interview with Theo Von, and this information. . . and. . .

7zczic.jpg

(posted previously)

That interview that Theo Von did with RFKjr., which either exposes Trump's "corruption," or his complicity with the Deep State for favors from BIG Pharma. . that has necessarily put us all at risk, and taken economic advantage of the nation. For some of us, that disqualifies him for another term. A lot of people don't like to read that. It also, necessarily makes me wonder, why the left doesn't use that information against him. . .
:eusa_think:

No one wants to know about the corruption of our establishment, it is too uncomfortable. If you are actually IN the media establishment, it takes a lot of bravery to report on this, especially if it is on institutions, political parties, people, etc. and things you admire. I have often been confronted with this conundrum myself. If I find something out about someone or something I don't like or don't want to be true? But if the information comes from a reasonably reliable source? Is it not contingent upon my integrity and critical the the health of our republic, to share it far and wide, regardless of my political agenda?

(Posted previously. . .)

The short of it, Trump took a million dollars from Pfizer for his inauguration, and hired BIG PHARMA industry insiders, "the SWAMP," for his administration, after running on the promise to drain it. . .

He hired Azar, president of president of Eli Lilly and Company to become the 24th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Trump hired Johnson & Johnson paid lecturer, and Pfizer lobbyist, Scott Gottlieb to be the 23rd Commissioner of Food and Drugs.

Covid dystopia: RFK Jr tells about his 2016 interview with President-elect Donald Trump​

deeper dive at the link.
"

# Trump # Technocracy

Nope!

IN his first term, he did the same shit as he is set to do now. He is the direct cause of that whole scamdemic. He was there, and knew about why, and was fully aware that they were running Event 201. The entire scamdemic was set up for the multinational billionaires to rob the poor and middle classes blind. You really are a sucker.

iu

"His answers on how he handled COVID were unacceptable. I wanted him to be shown that RFKjr video, the interview with Theo Von, and this information. . . and. . .

7zczic.jpg

(posted previously)

That interview that Theo Von did with RFKjr., which either exposes Trump's "corruption," or his complicity with the Deep State for favors from BIG Pharma. . that has necessarily put us all at risk, and taken economic advantage of the nation. For some of us, that disqualifies him for another term. A lot of people don't like to read that. It also, necessarily makes me wonder, why the left doesn't use that information against him. . .

No one wants to know about the corruption of our establishment, it is too uncomfortable. If you are actually IN the media establishment, it takes a lot of bravery to report on this, especially if it is on institutions, political parties, people, etc. and things you admire. I have often been confronted with this conundrum myself. If I find something out about someone or something I don't like or don't want to be true? But if the information comes from a reasonably reliable source? Is it not contingent upon my integrity and critical the the health of our republic, to share it far and wide, regardless of my political agenda?

(Posted previously. . .)

The short of it, Trump took a million dollars from Pfizer for his inauguration, and hired BIG PHARMA industry insiders, "the SWAMP," for his administration, after running on the promise to drain it. . .

He hired Azar, president of president of Eli Lilly and Company to become the 24th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Trump hired Johnson & Johnson paid lecturer, and Pfizer lobbyist, Scott Gottlieb to be the 23rd Commissioner of Food and Drugs.

Covid dystopia: RFK Jr tells about his 2016 interview with President-elect Donald Trump​

deeper dive at the link.
"

# Trump # Technocracy

I agree with you on pretty much everything, but posting about it on a message board does nothing.. If you think you're going to stop those with power and money from having the upper hand in just about every situation, you're living a pipe dream. :dunno:

posting about it on a message board does nothing
I already have.

I remember over a decade ago when I first started posting, hardly anyone would read or believe the things I posted.

Now, most of the stuff I post is easy to verify, and you have only to wait a year, two or five, and a good portion of it will come to pass if we don't do something about it.

If just one person or two, stops their addiction to Hopium, and I get to help them off it? I have achieved a great victory.

SO no, you are wrong. It does achieve something.

OTH? Your demoralized and despairing attitude, is just the type of attitude those in control love. Take the propaganda, bleev it, accept it, vote for one side or the other, and shut the hell up.

iu

I already have.

I remember over a decade ago when I first started posting, hardly anyone would read or believe the things I posted.

Now, most of the stuff I post is easy to verify, and you have only to wait a year, two or five, and a good portion of it will come to pass if we don't do something about it.

If just one person or two, stops their addiction to Hopium, and I get to help them off it? I have achieved a great victory.

SO no, you are wrong. It does achieve something.

OTH? Your demoralized and despairing attitude, is just the type of attitude those in control love. Take the propaganda, bleev it, accept it, vote for one side or the other, and shut the hell up.

iu

I'm not saying no one believes what you post, I'm saying your average person has a snowball's chance in hell of stopping those with all the money from winning the game. I guess if it makes you feel better, have at it, but it's not going to change anything. Put your trust and faith in God, live your life, and let God deal with those who do evil. There is no other solution.

Aw, now we have to be angry and use insults like a petulant child. GFY

It's why you hate Jews, they have power, influence and money, and you don't. :itsok:
Oh you again misunderstand. I’m not angry. Your kind proliferate on this site and in this fucked up nation. I’ve dealt with your kind here for over a decade. Your opinion means nothing to me, because you’re completely uninformed and utterly propgandized.

I love Jews. Always have.

I'm not saying no one believes what you post, I'm saying your average person has a snowball's chance in hell of stopping those with all the money from winning the game. I guess if it makes you feel better, have at it, but it's not going to change anything. Put your trust and faith in God, live your life, and let God deal with those who do evil. There is no other solution.

Now I know to whom our second president was referring to.

:sigh2:

1721942669497.png

"Put your trust and faith in God, live your life, and let God deal with those who do evil. There is no other solution."

I agree with OldFlame.

Nope!

iu

7zczic.jpg

(posted previously)

(Posted previously. . .)

deeper dive at the link.
"

# Trump # Technocracy

Trump stumbled and was caught off guard __and lied to by everyone around him __ when the planDemic hit .

I'll forgive him for one mistake - trusting his staff.

Trump stumbled and was caught off guard __and lied to by everyone around him __ when the planDemic hit .

I'll forgive him for one mistake - trusting his staff.
This post, is in denial of this link;

https://archive.ph/nEk0d

You either did not read it, or you are terminally stoopid because you are in some serious cognitive dissonance. What the fuck ever dude. That is a bullshit narrative. Trump KNEW what the hell he was doing, and constantly brags about it.

1721999198165.png

. . . etc.

You can lie to yourself, but not to those of us who can read and investigate what the hell is going on. :rolleyes:

. . . and yes, Trump love you too.

Peter Thiel has been milking youngsters for blood to refill his scrotum

All Hail Soros and his MK Ultra 2.0 schemes

Did G Gordon Liddy fuck Hannibal in the ass?

This post, is in denial of this link;

https://archive.ph/nEk0d

You either did not read it, or you are terminally stoopid because you are in some serious cognitive dissonance. What the fuck ever dude. That is a bullshit narrative. Trump KNEW what the hell he was doing, and constantly brags about it.

View attachment 984412

. . . etc.

You can lie to yourself, but not to those of us who can read and investigate what the hell is going on. :rolleyes:

. . . and yes, Trump love you too.

Trump has just been acquitted for the Dems BS impeachment scam ......what did he care about some bioweapon ? Or experimental vax ?

Reality, is never what you think it is.

When you do a deep dive, into the reality of the JD Vance, what the MSM is telling, is not what the truth is at first blush. No person that is truly against giant multi-billion dollar corporations running small businesses and the lives of every day people, could support this monstrosity once they dig down, investigate, get informed, and KNOW the truth.

The entire narrative of the establishment is based on one big lie.

The Man Behind Trump’s VP Pick: It’s Worse Than You Think

July 18, 2024
"While J.D. Vance has his own controversies, his close connection to billionaire Peter Thiel, who is poised to have unprecedented influence in a new Trump administration, should deeply unsettle every American who cares about freedom, privacy and reining in the surveillance state."

JD Vance Deep Ties To The Surveillance State! w/ Whitney Webb!​

In this extended, wide-ranging interview, Jimmy and Unlimited Hangout contributing editor and One Nation Under Blackmail author Whitney Webb discuss whether Trump’s VP pick JD Vance is a puppet of billionaire Peter Thiel, the real reason Elon Musk purchased Twitter, how the dystopian future of policing in the film Minority Report is becoming a reality, and much much more.

The REAL Reason Behind J.D. Vance’s VP Pick - Whitney Webb & Mark Goodwin TFTC Ep. 524​

1721588710974-png.981197

Marty sits down with Whitney Webb and Mark Goodwin to discuss the partnership of the private tech sector with the surveillance state.
0:00 - Intro
0:57 - Trump shooting and media aftermath
9:33 - River & Bitkey
10:56 - JD Vance and Palantir
23:40 - Trump’s image & public/private partnership
47:12 - Controlled media
1:02:35 - Using Bitcoin for evil
1:07:51 - Nostr, ecash & stables
1:25:06- Framing bitcoin as money
1:34:20 - All things are used to justify surveillance
1:52:52 - Law enforcement
1:58:53 - Stop complying, solve from the ground up
2: 10:43 - Keep calm against the emotional manipulation

/----/ "his close connection to billionaire Peter Thiel,"
As opposed to democRATs close connection with billionaire George Soros?

OP , You are repeatedly told that Trump and Vance are Deep State high class assets and then you bleat like a big baby when it dawns on you that you have scammed yourself .
This is false. I had long ago pointed out that Trump was connected to the deep state. The deep state was connected to organized crime back in the 30s when it got in bed with the mafia.

Link from 2016, now dead, but here it is archived;
1723742933428.png

Another link from 2016, this one still works. The author was assassinated the year it was published.

1723743162470.png

And here is a link to a post pointing out that politicians in both parties are linked to organized crime. . .

So. . . yoar contention that. . . "then you bleat like a big baby when it dawns on you that you have scammed yourself"

IS WRONG!

I'm just keeping the forum informed of the facts pal.

No they aren't Trump is too dumb and can't shut his mouth.
False. He may be not too bright, and unable to shut his mouth, but he charasmatic, and the nation loves an actor. . .

. . the folks that are really in control? Know he is the perfect puppet.

Not that it matter much, they own both puppets. :lol:

90ehtl.jpg

The Intersection Between Peter Thiel, Paypal, Rumble, And Bitcoin​

July 31, 2024

Forum List

Back