The "N-word" and other Euphemisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from the South and I say what I want when I want. Anybody gives me that offended shit, they can fuck off. Real (banned word here-starts with "N", sounds like "chiggas") don't care as long as your not being insulting. Context is everything.

There's a big difference between say..

"You see that game? Them Magic (banned word here-starts with "N", sounds like "chiggas") got their ass handed to them" and

Oh, you're just a greasy, ashy-mouf, coal-black stank (banned word here-starts with "N", sounds like "chigga").

"I'm from the South and I say what I want when I want. "

Its easy to make that claim on the internet. You would only make that mistake once in my presence. That I can guarantee you. :rolleyes:
That's easy to claim on the internet.

Its even easier to show you in person. Theres always an open invitation for you to find out. :rolleyes:

I'm not an internet tough guy like you. You may very well be able to kick my ass in a fight. That being said, I don't resort to violence just because someone calls me a name. I'm more civilized than that.

I resort to violence when its appropriate and to teach a lesson. Otherwise I am as harmless as a puppy.

I was watching the Superbowl at Red Robin Sunday night, and a black man who was a Rams fan was getting angry at one Rams player in particular (who was black), who missed three chances to catch the ball in long passes thrown by the quarterback.

"That ****** can't catch!"

Why is that a black man can yell this word in a public place in front of dozens of witnesses, but a white man could not?

It is very hypocritical for blacks to believe they can use that word, when whites who use that word are condemned and will have their careers and lives ruined for the rest of their lives.
So you want permission to be a racist? Is that it?

If a white boy can't catch a ball, feel free to yell, "That cracker can't catch!" I'm sure all the blacks and Hispanics will appreciate you.
No, you stupid idiot. I want blacks not to use a word that is so widely condemned when used by whites.

Who died and made you the word police?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have NEVER heard a white person call another white person a "honky" (whatever that is supposed to mean)

A lot of goofy thoughts fly around in this forum.

Has anyone called anyone a Honkey since the 1970's?

You know, I was stationed in the South from 1983 until 1994 (Norfolk Va., Memphis Tn., Jacksonville Fl., and I never had one person call me a cracker. Not even when I was living in Memphis. And yes, some friends of mine were black, and on occasion, I'd go to visit their family with them on the weekends.
Thats because Black people rarely if ever have a desire to call someone a cracker or any other racist term to belittle someone. There has to be a pre event to even get a Black person thinking that way.
I wouldn't give a rat's ass if a black person called me a cracker.
I dont think people care what you think to be honest. If I were to call you a cracker it wouldnt be because I cared how you felt about it.
They care about what I think probably about as much as they care what you think. I find no offense in the word "cracker". I love them with peanut butter or cheese.

Has anyone called anyone a Honkey since the 1970's?

You know, I was stationed in the South from 1983 until 1994 (Norfolk Va., Memphis Tn., Jacksonville Fl., and I never had one person call me a cracker. Not even when I was living in Memphis. And yes, some friends of mine were black, and on occasion, I'd go to visit their family with them on the weekends.
Thats because Black people rarely if ever have a desire to call someone a cracker or any other racist term to belittle someone. There has to be a pre event to even get a Black person thinking that way.
I dont think people care what you think to be honest. If I were to call you a cracker it wouldnt be because I cared how you felt about it.
They care about what I think probably about as much as they care what you think. I find no offense in the word "cracker". I love them with peanut butter or cheese.
Like I said. No one cares if you find no offense in the word. I would use it because it creates a satisfaction in me. The last thing I would be wondering is if you found offense or not.

I'm from the South and I say what I want when I want. Anybody gives me that offended shit, they can fuck off. Real (banned word here-starts with "N", sounds like "chiggas") don't care as long as your not being insulting. Context is everything.

There's a big difference between say..

"You see that game? Them Magic (banned word here-starts with "N", sounds like "chiggas") got their ass handed to them" and

Oh, you're just a greasy, ashy-mouf, coal-black stank (banned word here-starts with "N", sounds like "chigga").

Its easy to make that claim on the internet. You would only make that mistake once in my presence. That I can guarantee you. :rolleyes:

Its even easier to show you in person. Theres always an open invitation for you to find out. :rolleyes:

I'm not an internet tough guy like you. You may very well be able to kick my ass in a fight. That being said, I don't resort to violence just because someone calls me a name. I'm more civilized than that.

I resort to violence when its appropriate and to teach a lesson. Otherwise I am as harmless as a puppy.

And you may find yourself wearing an orange jump suit. Or worse, you may end up having a Travon Martin experience if you try to teach the wrong person a lesson. I know better than to try to teach people such lessons.

I was watching the Superbowl at Red Robin Sunday night, and a black man who was a Rams fan was getting angry at one Rams player in particular (who was black), who missed three chances to catch the ball in long passes thrown by the quarterback.

Why is that a black man can yell this word in a public place in front of dozens of witnesses, but a white man could not?

It is very hypocritical for blacks to believe they can use that word, when whites who use that word are condemned and will have their careers and lives ruined for the rest of their lives.
Did he say that word then went on to advocate for a policy that would prevent blacks from being wide receivers in the NFL? because if he did, that would be bad.....

And you may find yourself wearing an orange jump suit. Or worse, you may end up having a Travon Martin experience if you try to teach the wrong person a lesson. I know better than to try to teach people such lessons.

So far none of that has happened. If that is what has to happen then so be it. Some things are worth the consequences. I am prepared to deal with those outcomes should they happen but in the meantime I will teach white boys the errors of their ways when they show disrespect.

• Thanks
Like I said. No one cares if you find no offense in the word. I would use it because it creates a satisfaction in me. The last thing I would be wondering is if you found offense or not.
male-t-shirt-black_1_2.jpg

View attachment 244295
1fae7e8597f69da834753ad220825f53.jpg

Why are some white people so annoyed that they can't use that word? That's just weird.

• Thanks

So far none of that has happened. If that is what has to happen then so be it. Some things are worth the consequences. I am prepared to deal with those outcomes should they happen but in the meantime I will teach white boys the errors of their ways when they show disrespect.

internet tough guy.png

View attachment 244295
Then you care. Or does the same logic not apply to yourself?

View attachment 244297
Not on the internet. White boys are safe there. I'm talking about in person. :rolleyes:

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Is the motivational word Red Robin diners heard shouted during the game?

TUPAC clouds N.I.G.G.A.jpg
Peace.

View attachment 244295
Of course I care. I care that I use the word that expresses what I feel. Claiming you dont care multiple times if someone calls you a cracker shows you actually do care. Someone calls me the n word I care enough to show them the error of their ways. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Interesting how nobody is concerned that three quarters of the players are black, despite blacks being only 13% of the population. Maybe this is the real issue that people in that Red Robin restaurant (and anywhere else) should be hollering about.

Sure looks like racial discrimination against whites. :doubt:

Blacks want out of the intercity and are willing to hit harder to make that happen.

• Thanks
View attachment 244297
Not on the internet. White boys are safe there. I'm talking about in person. :rolleyes:
Yeah, that's exactly what Internet tough guys do. They talk about what they would do in person.....over the internet just like you are doing Mr. Internet tough guy.

Of course you don't care what I think, but you keep responding to me.

View attachment 244295
Of course I care. I care that I use the word that expresses what I feel. Claiming you dont care multiple times if someone calls you a cracker shows you actually do care. Someone calls me the n word I care enough to show them the error of their ways. :rolleyes:
I tire of you. If you want to win the last word contest, go ahead Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

View attachment 244297
Yeah, that's exactly what Internet tough guys do. They talk about what they would do in person.....over the internet just like you are doing Mr. Internet tough guy.

Of course you don't care what I think, but you keep responding to me.
Like I said youre free to test your theory in person. I'm guessing you dont really want to test it though right? :rolleyes:

If I didnt care what you think on this subject I wouldnt respond to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back