The One Thing Christians Should Stop Saying

Something tells me the OP wishes Christians would say nothing about anything.

Religion is the biggest con game in human history
The only requirement for being a Christian is believing Jesus was who he said he was.
So where's the con?

If I walk around telling everyone I am the son of a supernatural being should they all start worshiping me?
Try it and see.

And please, post a video of it.

The only requirement for being a Christian is believing Jesus was who he said he was.
So where's the con?

Really, as a cradle RC I believe it was a lot more. A lot more. But then that is the difference between RC and Protestants. All you need to believe and feel free to lead a decrepit life as Jesus took your sins on him.

So where's the con?

If I walk around telling everyone I am the son of a supernatural being should they all start worshiping me?
If Jesus was not who he said he was, its irrelivent. A con requires someone gain. Where's the con? Jesus and 11 of the 12 Disciples were murdered for their 'religion'.

So where's the con?

Really, as a cradle RC I believe it was a lot more. A lot more. But then that is the difference between RC and Protestants. All you need to believe and feel free to lead a decrepit life as Jesus took your sins on him.
You don't even wish to acknowledge Jesus was a Jew, you're no Christian.

So where's the con?

When you raise yourself from the dead, I'm sure many would take a second look.

So where's the con?

That's false. Once redeemed, you are expected to lead a life that demonstrates that fact.

So where's the con?

If Jesus was not who he said he was, its irrelivent. A con requires someone gain. Where's the con? Jesus and 11 of the 12 Disciples were murdered for their 'religion'.

Murdered for their religon

So where's the con?

Of course the character of Jesus was created as a passive Jew, and there were more than one Jew claiming to be the Messiah, and there may of been a Jesus walking around preaching but its a story, no virgin birth, and most likely the real Jesus was Lazarus, and Titus was Jesus. Remember 2 Jesus's , Jesus Barabbas (son of the father) and Jesus the Christ.

So where's the con?

That's false. Once redeemed, you are expected to lead a life that demonstrates that fact.
She has no clue what Christianity is about.

So where's the con?

And yet they do not.

So where's the con?

I believe you have no clue what the philosophy of Christianity is.

So where's the con?

So where's the con?

Of course the character of Jesus was created as a passive Jew, and there is known there were more than one Jew claiming to be the Messiah, and there may of been a Jesus walking around preaching but its a story, no virgin birth, and most likely the real Jesus was Lazarus, and Titus was Jesus. Remember 2 Jesus's , Jesus Barabbas (son of the father) and Jesus the Christ.
See? Not a clue.

So where's the con?

John 3:16.

Where do you get your crap? Not even RC teaches such BS.

So where's the con?

So where's the con?

Of course the character of Jesus was created as a passive Jew, and there is known there were more than one Jew claiming to be the Messiah, and there may of been a Jesus walking around preaching but its a story, no virgin birth, and most likely the real Jesus was Lazarus, and Titus was Jesus. Remember 2 Jesus's , Jesus Barabbas (son of the father) and Jesus the Christ.
See? Not a clue.

Why was the tomb empty , Lazarus was raised from the dead, Jews do not have men who become Gods, Romans do. Go back and put Titus name in many places of Jesus, better yet read Josephus.

So where's the con?

And yet they do not.
That does not falsify the command.

If you read much of what I write, you will know that I do not accept as true that 70% of America is "Christian", due to that.

So where's the con?

Oh you don't need to do that. All you need is (a) your biography not even written down until decades after you're gone, and (b) a team of editors gathered in a Nicea place to hammer it into a book you can sell. Doesn't even matter what you actually did in life --- those editors will fix you up. Nicely.

"Nicely" --- hee hee I kill me.

So where's the con?

So where's the con?

See? Not a clue.

Why was the tomb empty , Lazarus was raised from the dead, Jews do not have men who become Gods, Romans do. Go back and put Titus name in many places of Jesus, better yet read Josephus.
Few exceed your level of ignorance.

So where's the con?

John 3:16.

Where do you get your crap? Not even RC teaches such BS.

Nabre 2011 , Isa 7:14 and the footnotes make it clear. No virgin birth. I spent many years living as RC, and I do believe its the best way to live, we did not depend on the bible like you Protestants do.

See? Not a clue.

Few exceed your level of ignorance.

Have you read Josephus?

So where's the con?

Oh you don't need to do that. All you need is (a) your biography not even written down until decades after you're gone, and (b) a team of editors gathered in a Nicea place to hammer it into a book you can sell. Doesn't even matter what you actually did in life --- those editors will fix you up. Nicely.

"Nicely" --- hee hee I kill me.
So where do you get your timeline from?

So where's the con?

And yet they do not.
That does not falsify the command.

If you read much of what I write, you will know that I do not accept as true that 70% of America is "Christian", due to that.

Which command?

Forum List

Back