The President's morning briefing -

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
This is freaking bizarrrrrre! I bet Spicey and Priebus are actually glad to be out of that zoo.

Trump Gets 'Propaganda Folder' of Flattering News Daily

According to reports by Vice News, Trump begins each day perusing a special folder of documents compiled by his staffers. The folder, derisively called the “propaganda document” by some, contains flattering news coverage, and sometimes, simply nice photos of the President.

As described by Vice:

"...the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful."

Sarah Huckabee Sanders described the report as "not true," while Vice News reported that Sean Spicer “disputed the nature of the folder” (without providing any further detail).

Staffers start their day monitoring the morning shows on CNN, MSNBC and Fox as well as news published across the internet and in print. Then, Vice reports, they send the White House Communications Office an email containing screenshots of tweets, articles, chyrons, and interview transcripts containing positive coverage every 30 or so minutes. This process is repeated in the afternoon and a second folder is delivered to the president around 4:30 p.m.

According to the report, the only feedback the team producing the folder have ever received is that it needed to be "more f****** positive."

I guess this explains why Trump never sees my Twitter replies to his ridiculous posts.

First it's Trump doesn't read the daily briefings. Now it's the daily briefings are lies (as Harry Reid said they would be).

Trump has other ways of learning the news. Nothing that comes from the white house or staff is trust worthy.

First it's Trump doesn't read the daily briefings. Now it's the daily briefings are lies (as Harry Reid said they would be).

Trump has other ways of learning the news. Nothing that comes from the white house or staff is trust worthy.

I posted about this too.
It's not PDBs. It's a folder full of flattering shit about him from selected sources. Delivered twice a day to prop up his sorry ass.
Read the damn article.
Sean Spicer did not say it was false.
Sorry, loser.

Vice News made up the Disney story about Trump. Had to retract.Vice has no creds.

Last edited:

LMAO. Like I was saying, you can tell what he's up to via his Twitter feed.

"Trump now apparently tapes morning news shows to watch throughout the day, and he often seemingly responds via social media to news—good or bad—that he sees on TV. It often means the president ends up starting off the morning with angry tweets—one wonders how irate the posts might be if the so-called propaganda folder didn't exist."""

It must be true, I saw it on the internet.

"Contacted by VICE News, Spicer disputed the nature of the folder. “While I won’t comment on materials we share with the president, this is not accurate on several levels,” he said in an email. Asked what about the story was inaccurate, Spicer did not respond."""

Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

So why doesn't the WH or Spicey refute?
Ya, lets play 20 questions to find out about the briefings.

Not everyone is as stupid as you.

He gets the folder in the morning and again at 4:30 in the afternoon.
Between times he spends watching cable news.
You can tell that from his Twitter feed. That's all he does.

All?

So admit you liberals were lying when you said that all he does is try to kill grandmothers?
Lying when you said he was trying to start World War III?
Wow, you better come up with a retraction of "That's all he does" or yor're gonna have Obamashit all over you face!

Whooppppppssss.......too late!

Today, Vice news reports that Trump, unlike other elected political leaders, receives a daily briefing that consists entirely of laudatory news reports about him. How's that make Trump different from other elected leaders? The rest of them receive a similar briefing package, but theirs contains the good and the bad. Any Capital HIll aide can and will attest to as much.

Vice News reports the following:

Twice a day since the beginning of the Trump administration, a special folder is prepared for the president. The first document is prepared around 9:30 a.m. and the follow-up, around 4:30 p.m. Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and former Press Secretary Sean Spicer both wanted the privilege of delivering the 20-to-25-page packet to President Trump personally, White House sources say.

These sensitive papers, described to VICE News by three current and former White House officials, don’t contain top-secret intelligence or updates on legislative initiatives. Instead, the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.

One White House official said the only feedback the White House communications shop, which prepares the folder, has ever gotten in all these months is: “It needs to be more fucking positive.” That’s why some in the White House ruefully refer to the packet as “the propaganda document.”

Contacted by VICE News, Spicer disputed the nature of the folder. “While I won’t comment on materials we share with the president, this is not accurate on several levels,” he said in an email. Asked what about the story was inaccurate, Spicer did not respond.

But the production of a folder with just positive news — and the use of the RNC to help produce it — seemed abnormal to former White House officials. “If we had prepared such a digest for Obama, he would have roared with laughter,” said David Axelrod, the senior adviser to Barack Obama during his first two years in the White House.
Though it's long been clear that Trump has little but pabulum to deliver, it appears now that he also prefers to receive nothing but that in return.

Yeah, I heard about that on the other news channels today as well.

But, after watching the way Trump has been acting in the public eye for the past year or so, it shouldn't really surprise me.

Forum List

Back