The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

The reason why so many blacks are not achieving is because they are married to slavery. Slavery was their best days, no matter how bad it was. All of their problems are caused by slavery. They need it to excuse their reprehensible behavior. Why did Frank James shoot ten people? Slavery. Why are gangs destroying stores and stealing? Slavery. Why are blacks shooting black babies in their beds? Slavery. Without the panacea of slavery blacks would have to achieve or fail on their own.

The slave does not dream of freedom. The slave dreams of being master. So don't go interfering with dreams of being master. It's all they have.

LESSER qualifications: much lower grades and test scores.

In your hate-filled racist world, racist policies punishing whites are not merely fine, but fought for. Blacks have been getting favored for 40 years, and most have moved into the middle class. As for the black underclass that hasn‘t taken advantage of the favoritism, time to stop blaming whitey….screech waaaacism!….. and take responsibilities for their own actions.

Again, being white in this society is still an E-Ticket.

So here's the issue. If we had enough college desks for everyone to at least start college, and a bachelor's degree was considered equally valid, this wouldn't be a problem.

Except what we have is a hierarchy of colleges, where some colleges perpetuate the privileges of the elite.

You know what racism is? Liberals eliminating an admission test because the Asians do well and the blacks do much worse - with the express intent to get rid of better qualified Asians and swap them out for blacks.

Asians are only 3% of the population and are overrepresented in colleges. "Wah, I had to go to State" isn't that big of an imposition.

Why are they racist? Oh I see, because you said so. Maybe he was having a bad day and made a bad decision. What about all the white people that are killed by cops? You have absolutely no way of knowing that they would not have done exactly the same thing to a white guy if they had found that the tags on the car were not valid and then the guy proceeded to run and resist.

Well, to start with, there were two cops there, and they were both out of control. I mean, Jesus Fucking Christ on a pogo stick, they pulled guns on him for a TRAFFIC STOP.

The reason why so many blacks are not achieving is because they are married to slavery. Slavery was their best days, no matter how bad it was. All of their problems are caused by slavery. They need it to excuse their reprehensible behavior. Why did Frank James shoot ten people? Slavery. Why are gangs destroying stores and stealing? Slavery. Why are blacks shooting black babies in their beds? Slavery. Without the panacea of slavery blacks would have to achieve or fail on their own.

The slave does not dream of freedom. The slave dreams of being master. So don't go interfering with dreams of being master. It's all they have.

I don't think anyone said Frank James shot people because of slavery.

For those playing along at home, Frank James was a mentally ill person who couldn't get medical treatment he needed, but COULD get a gun despite a record of petty crimes. Maybe we should make it easier to get mental health treatment and harder to get guns. I know, that's just crazy talk.

I don't think anyone said Frank James shot people because of slavery.

For those playing along at home, Frank James was a mentally ill person who couldn't get medical treatment he needed, but COULD get a gun despite a record of petty crimes. Maybe we should make it easier to get mental health treatment and harder to get guns. I know, that's just crazy talk.
Frank James and his kill whitey screed comes from we done him wrong slavery. That's what burn loot murder runs on.

We don't need mental health treatment. We need the death penalty for career criminals.

Well, to start with, there were two cops there, and they were both out of control. I mean, Jesus Fucking Christ on a pogo stick, they pulled guns on him for a TRAFFIC STOP.
Maybe he should not have tried to go for the cop's taser.

Again, being white in this society is still an E-Ticket.

Except for you and the multitude of poor white people in this country. Being white evidently wasn't quite enough, indicating to a rational person that there is much more to it than that.

Asians are only 3% of the population and are overrepresented in colleges. "Wah, I had to go to State" isn't that big of an imposition.

They aren't over represented. They are appropriately or even under represented based on qualifications. I don't hear you complaining that black people are over represented in the NBA. Why is that?

Frank James and his kill whitey screed comes from we done him wrong slavery. That's what burn loot murder runs on.

We don't need mental health treatment. We need the death penalty for career criminals.

Actually, most of his screeds were homophobic, kind of like yours.

In his videos — which number in the hundreds and feature titles such as “why we need more racial profiling,” “should the black woman be forcibly sterilized,” and “TO KILL OR NOT TO KILL” — James often rails against numerous racial and ethnic groups, including whites, Blacks, Jews, and Latinos. He also compares people of color to “a bunch of turds in a toilet,” waiting to be “flushed” down the drain by society, and implies that a race war between whites and Blacks is imminent. In one video, he calls Sept. 11, 2001 “the most beautiful day in the history of this country.”

These are the people that was supposed to be helping me. They made me worse,” he says, gesturing to a computer screen opened to a photo file named “THEM HOSE,” which appears to display headshots of employees of New Jersey’s Bridgeway Behavioral Health Services — an organization James references in numerous videos. “They made me fucking worse. They made me more dangerous than I could ever — than anything, anyone could ever fucking imagine. These are the people that Eric Adams wants to send out to help the homeless and whatever the case may be. It ain’t gonna happen.”

SO this guy couldn't get mental health treatment, even though he knew he needed it, but he was able to get a gun.

It's the REpublican way.

Maybe he should not have tried to go for the cop's taser.

Which he didn't do. In fact, he was sitting his car when the cop tried to pull him out and then gassed him.

Except for you and the multitude of poor white people in this country. Being white evidently wasn't quite enough, indicating to a rational person that there is much more to it than that.

Actually, I do fine despite how badly Republicans have fucked up things for the working class since Reagan. My dad was a union guy for 30 years... and he enjoyed protections at work that I really don't... that's the thing I get worked up about.

They aren't over represented. They are appropriately or even under represented based on qualifications. I don't hear you complaining that black people are over represented in the NBA. Why is that?

Because at the end of the day, the NBA isn't just that important. Only 2% of kids are going to get athletic scholarships, and only 2% of them will make it to the NBA, NFL, etc.

Again, the real problem is these elite schools Karen558 complains about perpetuate the white power structure... which is why we need more black representation in them.

Ben Shapiro has prominently published the formula for "success" in America:
  • Stay in School (at least a HS diploma),
  • Get a job - they are ubiquitous, and
  • Don't have kids outside marriage.
Parenthetically on the third point, one should take the middle-class approach and, in addition to being married, make sure you have the means to support, nurture, and educate a child before popping one out.

None of the three points has anything to do with "race" (which, I'm told, does not exist unless you want it to). But as for "white privilege" one might note that the BLS has calculated that a "white" child in a single parent household is FOUR TIMES MORE LIKELY to be living in poverty than a Black child in a two-parent home. The numbers are approximately, 20% and 5%.
interesting.

In his videos — which number in the hundreds and feature titles such as “why we need more racial profiling,” “should the black woman be forcibly sterilized,” and “TO KILL OR NOT TO KILL” — James often rails against numerous racial and ethnic groups, including whites, Blacks, Jews, and Latinos. He also compares people of color to “a bunch of turds in a toilet,” waiting to be “flushed” down the drain by society, and implies that a race war between whites and Blacks is imminent. In one video, he calls Sept. 11, 2001 “the most beautiful day in the history of this country.”

These are the people that was supposed to be helping me. They made me worse,” he says, gesturing to a computer screen opened to a photo file named “THEM HOSE,” which appears to display headshots of employees of New Jersey’s Bridgeway Behavioral Health Services — an organization James references in numerous videos. “They made me fucking worse. They made me more dangerous than I could ever — than anything, anyone could ever fucking imagine. These are the people that Eric Adams wants to send out to help the homeless and whatever the case may be. It ain’t gonna happen.”

SO this guy couldn't get mental health treatment, even though he knew he needed it, but he was able to get a gun.

It's the REpublican way.

Which he didn't do. In fact, he was sitting his car when the cop tried to pull him out and then gassed him.

Actually, I do fine despite how badly Republicans have fucked up things for the working class since Reagan. My dad was a union guy for 30 years... and he enjoyed protections at work that I really don't... that's the thing I get worked up about.

Because at the end of the day, the NBA isn't just that important. Only 2% of kids are going to get athletic scholarships, and only 2% of them will make it to the NBA, NFL, etc.

Again, the real problem is these elite schools Karen558 complains about perpetuate the white power structure... which is why we need more black representation in them.
To clarify, you want mentally ill and dangerous people to have more of the mental health treatment that made them worse.

The place where every one seems to get lost, follow one political party & everything will get fixed.
Never has worked never will.
Demanding competent people work together to find solutions. COUNTRY OVER PARTY that is the solution.

Ben Shapiro has prominently published the formula for "success" in America:
  • Stay in School (at least a HS diploma),
  • Get a job - they are ubiquitous, and
  • Don't have kids outside marriage.
Parenthetically on the third point, one should take the middle-class approach and, in addition to being married, make sure you have the means to support, nurture, and educate a child before popping one out.

None of the three points has anything to do with "race" (which, I'm told, does not exist unless you want it to). But as for "white privilege" one might note that the BLS has calculated that a "white" child in a single parent household is FOUR TIMES MORE LIKELY to be living in poverty than a Black child in a two-parent home. The numbers are approximately, 20% and 5%.
What that speaks to is just how rare it is for children raised in a two-parent to be living in poverty - and how blacks could come close to eradicating poverty among themselves if they just didn’t have three out of every four babies born out of wedlock. Nothing to do with racism, but shhhhhhh……can’t recite the liberal myth.

In other words, the entire society should be responsible for mindless fucking machines that can't control themselves. Women are so lacking in impulse control that they must be treated like animals in heat. As responsible animal guardians, society should go beyond merely disposing of unwanted litters. Start a program of spay and neutering. That really is the responsible thing to do.
If you don't see women as human beings, that is your very ridiculous problem.

It's the REpublican way.

You simply aren't rational. If you were ever a Republican, it took much more than getting screwed by a former employer to cause this much damage. Maybe the injury that caused your workplace insurance issue to begin with involved a big bonk on the head which knocked few screws loose.

What that speaks to is just how rare it is for children raised in a two-parent to be living in poverty - and how blacks could come close to eradicating poverty among themselves if they just didn’t have three out of every four babies born out of wedlock. Nothing to do with racism, but shhhhhhh……can’t recite the liberal myth.

Children living in poverty with a two-parent family can still do okay. Between the choice I would rather see that than a well-to-do-single mother who can't handle the kids once they reach that age.

The father figure is just as needed as the mother until kids get out of their early teen years. Don't get me wrong, a lot of single-parents do fine, but it all depends on the kid. My sister got a divorce before the kids hit that age. The boy just about raised himself. The girl was a terror and my sister had to be on her ass every minute of the day. In a lot of cases her ex was there to reinforce my sister.

The rhetoric he spewed comes directly from the Democrat party. They don't care how much damage they do as long as they can keep blacks on the plantation for power. Then you have their puppets reverberating everything the Democrat party says. The media controls weak minds, and most Democrats do have a very weak mind.

So....

You're saying that people of color should stop doing things that ID them as PoC so that White people won't be upset.
OK then.
I'll pass along your recommendation that People of Color turn White.
GEEZ!

We were discussing poverty, weren't we? The claim is how much better whites have it than minorities, right?

So if minorities want to financially do better, do what white middle-class people do. Don't be blaming this phony race crap because poverty has nothing to with race, it has to do with how you manage your life. White people who have kids they can't afford do just as badly as black people who have kids they can't afford. Again, the CDC estimates that it costs $233,000 per child in a middle-class family. That's about a half-million dollars you need to come up with in the next 20 or so years if you want a two-child family.

That's why once you have kids you can't afford, you'll never get off of government assistance until the kids turn into adults, and you'll live the rest of your life in poverty. It's much better to use that money to learn a trade or career instead, and then consider having kids when you can afford them.

Forum List

Back