The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

It's cultural. Best video you can watch on the topic. Southern blacks who flooded the Northern cities were in essence culturally aligned with white redneck crackers who hailed from N. England, Ulster Ireland, and Scottish highlands.

In the late 1800's and early 1900's there was already a multi generational successful black community in the North that was culturally vastly different. In the hey day of Harlem most of the business owners there were from the W. Indies (still a recent slave background) and had a mainline British culture. In 2005 a study found that 90% of black Harvard grads had W. Indie Caribbean ancestry.

2 hours long

I didn’t watch that video, but that black dude could fill out one of my bras.

And I would think at 62, at some point you were aware of and perhaps attended a segregated school.

Lol. 62 isn't that old. I'm that age and I don't recall segregated schools, at least not legally. People of a certain area lived in those school districts and perhaps were black or white, but nothing intentional.

Thanks. I can gauge what the antisemite said based on your reply to him.

And yes, that’s how upside down the progs have things: if someone doesn’t support racist policies, such as AA, and believes that people should be judged based on merit and regardless of race, the progs call her a racist. Oh…..the irony.

We just had another example of this a few months ago, when Maculiffe (D] was about to lose to Youngkin (R). In a desperate attempt to pander further to blacks, he proposed that black teachers - of equal experience and educational levels - be paid more than whote teachers, based on nothing more than race. He angrily declares that anyone opposed to this obviously racist policy was a racist.

The thing is, liberals are not altogether stupid people, but 99.9% of them are pretentious doctrinaires, unwilling to listen to reason when it comes to their indoctri… um, I mean, politics. They will deny facts, science, anything if it is in opposition to their teachings.

She has you on ignore, so I will respond for her. She has stated many times that a person should be judged based on their qualifications, not their race or gender. In your wee little mind, the fact that she would not admit an African American over a more qualified white candidate is racist. Think about that for a minute.
I guess when Reagan did it that it was wrong too.....right?

The thing is, liberals are not altogether stupid people, but 99.9% of them are pretentious doctrinaires, unwilling to listen to reason when it comes to their indoctri… um, I mean, politics. They will deny facts, science, anything if it is in opposition to their teachings.
It's nice to be able to lump 99.9% of the people who disagree with you into a little box. Lol

Yup. There are very well-educated, highly intelligent people who voted for Trump. I actually shortened my list, but among my friends who voted for Trump are actually THREE Ph.D’s - with two of them in the science field.

The commies take these polls in places like NYC where they get the results they want. They forget most all lower income cities vote almost strictly Democrat.

The commies take these polls in places like NYC where they get the results they want. They forget most all lower income cities vote almost strictly Democrat.
Yup. Take a drive - if you dare! - around NE Washington, DC. If you’re really brave, zero in on the 8th District - the poorest of the poor. You won’t find even 1% of them voting Republican.

Yup. Take a drive - if you dare! - around NE Washington, DC. If you’re really brave, zero in on the 8th District - the poorest of the poor. You won’t find even 1% of them voting Republican.
Because Republicans wont help them

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
P.S. if you do that, make sure the windows are rolled up and the doors locked. The last time I was there - I got lost looking for a golf course - black teens saw a white lady in a car and so ran up and started banging on all sides - from the left, from the right, and at the trunk.

P.S. if you do that, make sure the windows are rolled up and the doors locked. The last time I was there - I got lost looking for a golf course - black teens saw a white lady in a car and so ran up and started banging on all sides - from the left, from the right, and at the trunk.

That's why you need to move to a more gun friendly state. In spite of the crime here, nobody approaches your car because you may be armed and legally allowed to use deadly force. Here, trying to break into a car is no different than trying to break into somebody's home. Our Castle Doctrine extends to your automobile as well.

That's why you need to move to a more gun friendly state. In spite of the crime here, nobody approaches your car because you may be armed and legally allowed to use deadly force. Here, trying to break into a car is no different than trying to break into somebody's home. Our Castle Doctrine extends to your automobile as well.
States with lax gun laws have the highest per capita gun deaths

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Lol. 62 isn't that old. I'm that age and I don't recall segregated schools, at least not legally. People of a certain area lived in those school districts and perhaps were black or white, but nothing intentional.

Kamala Harris recalls them and she is younger than you by 5 years

Nome of that matters to Dems. They will overlook the most reprehensible of behavior - like sympathizing with pedophiles - if the person is black.

Why in the world would you assume THAT?

I’m in my 60s and never attended a segregated school. My mother, in her 90s, never attended a segregated school. My dad, who would have been late 90s were he still living, never attended a segregated school.

Stop trying to make it as though all older blacks alive today grew up under Jim Crow. In fact, blacks who are 50 or less arrived at their college years with AA policies FAVORING them over whites.

All this pretend “woe is me…..racism” is about winning election, not true concern for bigotry. If the concern were real, we wouldn’t have liberals tolerating, excusing, even justifying the bigotry we see against Jews. The double standard is blatant, and gives away that leftists don’t true think that racism, even in the instances it exists, is an issue.
sure uh hug totally believe that you, your mother and your grandmother never attended a segregated school

Because Republicans wont help them

Democrats don't help them. They just throw them a bone every once in while to keep them from running away from the Democratic Party. Think about it. If these folks were NOT dependent, many of them would turn toward the Republican Party, so it behooves the Democratic Party to keep them in their place(dependent) and that is EXACTLY what their policies do.

sure uh hug totally believe that you, your mother and your grandmother never attended a segregated school
Wwoo then that just speaks to your ignorance. Those of us who grew up in Maryland, New Jersey, and New York NEVER attended a segregated school…..even 80 years ago.

The neighborhoods were integrated as well. One of my closest friends in elementary school was a black girl. You people are either ignorant, or liars.

Stop trying to fool people.

Democrats don't help them. They just throw them a bone every once in while to keep them from running away from the Democratic Party. Think about it. If these folks were NOT dependent, many of them would turn toward the Republican Party, so it behooves the Democratic Party to keep them in their place(dependent) and that is EXACTLY what their policies do.
It's good to have opinions

I'm not dependent and I am a Democrat

Forum List

Back