The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
Mac, I believe there is definitely a 'Deep State". However it is not the one Republicans claim is populated by liberals to cover up the real threat. While these Republicans have everyone looking 'over there' for subversive activities, the real Deep State is slogging along quietly replacing traditional agencies like FBI, CIA, DOJ, NSA and the entire judicial system. William Barr is the front man.

Trump is now tossing around words like 'treason' and its punishment of 'death penalty' while naming off several people who have tried to call him to account. At this time he is unable to take any action, but with what he has gotten away with, and his Barr support and Republican Senate compliance, I genuinely fear the day is coming when Trump's whims will be the law of the land. This kind of power does not happen overnight, but slowly and bit by bit until it is suddenly solid and impervious to old laws. I am certain that if Trump could act the despot with life/death powers, he would, and even will when it is too late to stop him. And I am also certain the Kim Jong Un has nothing on him when it comes to inhumane brutality.
Well, Trump clearly gets his talking points and words and phrases from talk radio, so at least we know not to take him seriously.

At the same time, however, they're trotting out evidence on this thing that appears to be solid, so there is at least some smoke. If they can somehow turn down their characteristic goofy hyperbole, they may be able to make some headway. At very least, this thing needs to be examined fully.

99% of what I've heard about this has come from the Right, so all I want is a full hearing. I'm assuming we'll get there.
Fuck you.

This is not conservative radio fuck.

Lying sack of shit. You realize he is president right? That he has actual access to actual information right?

All on public record about what the fbi did and how the false investigations began.

Did I say fuck you yet?

Fuck you

All I care about is finding out what actually happened. And the "evidence" I hear about from either end of this means little to me, because I know how crazed and dishonest both ends can be.

I've heard a ton of "evidence" from Hannity, just as I've heard a ton of "evidence" from Maddow. Neither means much to me.

I think thats all any of us want, full disclosure of what really happened during and after the 2016 election. We are entitled to know why Hillary destroyed 30,000 emails and what they contained, we are entitled to know the entire story behind the uranium one deal and the russian dossier. We are entitled to know what exactly Strzok, Page, Comey, Brennan, and Clapper did during the election and what influence they were trying to exert from their high level civil service positions and whether it was illegal.

We are entitled to know if factions within our government were trying to execute a coup to remove a duly elected president. Any american who does not want these answers is either stupid or a total partisan hack.
Sure, we need to get it all out. But by "it", I'm talking about proven, corroborated facts.

For now, I'll take what the Right is saying at face value and I think everything should be flushed out. I'm just not convinced that the story is true, since the people telling it are not honest in my book.

What concerns me is that we are now at a point at which the two ends can't even agree on FACTS. That makes this a bit tougher.

OK Mac, I am going to give you the rundown on what MOST people have studied this on the right believe, just so you know, and don't have to fish.

1. Most journalists on the right believe, the FBI was DUPED by John Brennan to open this investigation, since the CIA has not the power to do this alone, and has no supeana power.

2. James Comey actually BELIEVED what he was saying, until maybe the last 6 to 10 months, and thought he was saving the country.

3. At some point, Comey realized that Brennan set him up, and it was Comey who demanded that the Steele Dossier be included in future FISA'S (while he was there in charge) because the Dossier eventually leads back to Brennan, and it was for CYA.

4. Mueller knew quickly that there was no collusion, as he interviewed Strozk and Paige, and they had nothing. Also, Wiseman, the Mueller pitbull, was told on August of 2016 that the dossier was fantasy, and of course, he told Mueller. Soooooooooo, he went to Rosenstein to get an updated scope memo, mid 2017, after being named Special Counsel. This is how they went after Cohen, and other aspects of the Trump team. (that is going to be released)

5. This is NOT the only dossier! I know, I know, what the hell am I talking about?!?!?!?!?! There are other dossiers, on other GOP candidates. When Admiral Rogers checked the queries into our secy-secy database, he discovered the unmaskings were predominantly GOP fundraisers, and people who had been tied to other GOP campaigns. In essence, the contractors were getting dirt! The only reason we are right now focusing on Trump, is because he was the eventual winner of the GOP primary. This also leads back to Brennan as his fingerprints are all over it, along with the State Departments. We do not yet know if one of the 3 contractors allowed access to the database, was Fusion GPS or not........at least the public does not know, I am sure the Trump team does.

6. Joseph Mifsud worked for Western Intelligence agencies, not RUSSIAN! After he was interviewed in 2017, he went off grid, and the only contact since then has been through his lawyer. He knows Steele, and Halper, proven fact........along with Richard Deerlove, former head of MI6! In fact, Halper and Deerlove taught a course together, I believe at Oxford, on surveillance, while this whole thing was going on! A couple of days AFTER President Trump was elected, Deerlove RESIGNED! 2 months later, Mifsud disappeared.

7. There is compelling evidence, that this investigation did NOT start in October of 2016, but rather late February, early April of 2016 with the alphabet agencies. NOTHING went through normal channels, everything went through higher ups, and avoided scrutiny of protocol channels. Theresa May knew about it, and in fact fought to STOP Trump from declassifying last time.

In closing------------>the Right is 90% positive that,

a. John Brennan was the driving force behind this fiasco.

b. The FBI was duped.

c. the state department got involved through the 3 contractors looking into our secy-secy database. (think Sally Yates)

d. On the way out the door, the Obama Administration changed the rules of intelligence sharing to cloud how this happened.

e. On some level, President Obama and Vice President Biden were involved, or at least informed of what was going on, since Lorretta Lynch HAD to be told of an investigation of this magnitude. The only way something like this could be authorized, had to be at the Oval Office level.

So now you know what we think, and facts point towards it being true. Sorry, but I am not going to lie to you.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.

Just like the left wing has accused the executive branch all the way to the top, of conspiring with Russia to alter our elections, and continue to do so even AFTER the witch hunt THEY instituted found no such thing occurred.

The arrogance of the deep state is such that the case is already proven. Scumbag traitors like John Brennan spend hours on low rated cable TV BRAGGING about how they used the federal government to influence and interfere with the 2016 election.

Nellie Ohr and Bruce Ohr OPENLY colluded with Fusion GPS to commission Russia through foreign spy Christopher Steel to fabricate slander which was leaked to Buzzfeed for the express purpose of altering the election. Bruce Ohr worked for the FBI at the time and reported his actions to James Comey and Barack Obama.

BTW, while I know you cut and pasted the above screed from one of the hate sites, that you did without attribution means you own it, so what "hyper-partisan conspiracy books" has Mark Levin written? :dunno:

He typically writes about the Constitution. Do you think the Constitution is a "conspiracy?"
Um, no.

:dunno:

One more thing. You are a smart guy, I know this!

So I have a question for you. No need to answer, just think about the answer yourself-----------------> Suppose any of the Alphabet agencies today, get a report that Joe Biden is working with the Chinese. They talk it over, and decide maybe they should investigate.

At what level do YOU think, it would have to go to in the government, to get the go ahead to surveille, spy, investigate? And when reports start coming back, if they wanted to keep looking, who do you think would have to give the ok!
The way it actually works is that it’s the intelligence agencies jobs to protect this country.

You don’t want terrorist to do another Boston bombing. Right? Unless you find out that those terrorists are somehow working with the Republican Party so don’t investigate it. That’s the message we’re getting.

The Russians attacked our country. The only reason that so many Republicans are involved is because every time they investigated a Russian, there was a Republican standing behind them.

Remember shake a tree in the forest of Trump and out falls of Russian.

Republicans got caught up in it because so many of them are working for Trump who works for a Vladimir Putin.

They were looking to investigate Russians not Trump. It’s just that everywhere they looked there was Trump

Oh really?

Do you know who Viktor Vekselburg is-)

or what???!! there will be ANOTHER investigation???!!!!
Personally, I think we should establish a new agency: The Federal Agency of Partisan Investigations (FAPI).

Obviously both parties will access it regularly.

It looks like this stuff won't be going away any time soon.
There is no “deep state”. There are federal workers who do their job year after year til they retire. Thencomspiracy freaks are poor, pathetic and should seek help.

And leave everyone else alone
Wouldn't you be relieved to learn that some of 'em at the highest levels of our gov't did not engage in a nefarious conspiracy to defraud our country to serve a political agenda? Aren't you relieved to know that no American was found to have conspired with the Russians to do so?

Does it disturb you that Mueller found "...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime...?" - R. Mueller III

What concerns me as much as anything on this, is that if (bolded, underlined) this is found to be largely fantasy, it won't matter. The response from the Right will be that the Deep State was able to cover it up, or something like that.
You mean kinda like the left expected a "happy ending" from the Mueller Report and when that failed to materialize our Hysterical House Dems vowing to undo or redo the report's results? Kinda like that?
/——-/ oh we’re listening to your words of wisdom. We’re now double checking our notes to be sure. Thank you so much for the fair warning..... Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
I realize that, based on the information presented to you, you have no doubts. Great.
Again, kinda like millions of bitter leftards including but not limited to our Hysterical House Dems and loony-left media who reject the results of the Mueller 2 yr, $35 million witch-hunt? Kinda like that?

Ever heard the old Confucius saying: "what is good for the goose...?"
Great, the other guys do it, so we'll do it back.

This is like a grade school playground.
One big diff … the Collusion Delusion was a fraud from the start and perhaps a nefarious attempt to overthrow our gov't. The real conspiracy may have included Americans colluding with foreign agents. Don't you want to know if that was the case?

JFTR, I'm surprised but not shocked that many who set their hair aflame and screamed "impeach" for over 2 years and continue to do so are so adamantly opposed to "investigating the investigators" who dragged this country down using our most important LE agencies to serve their political agenda or to cover their own butts … or both.

What concerns me as much as anything on this, is that if (bolded, underlined) this is found to be largely fantasy, it won't matter. The response from the Right will be that the Deep State was able to cover it up, or something like that.
You mean kinda like the left expected a "happy ending" from the Mueller Report and when that failed to materialize our Hysterical House Dems vowing to undo or redo the report's results? Kinda like that?
I realize that, based on the information presented to you, you have no doubts. Great.
Again, kinda like millions of bitter leftards including but not limited to our Hysterical House Dems and loony-left media who reject the results of the Mueller 2 yr, $35 million witch-hunt? Kinda like that?

One big diff … the Collusion Delusion was a fraud from the start and perhaps a nefarious attempt to overthrow our gov't. The real conspiracy may have included Americans colluding with foreign agents. Don't you want to know if that was the case?

JFTR, I'm surprised but not shocked that many who set their hair aflame and screamed "impeach" for over 2 years and continue to do so are so adamantly opposed to "investigating the investigators" who dragged this country down using our most important LE agencies to serve their political agenda or to cover their own butts … or both.
Well, it definitely reminds me of the Mueller days. The Dems knew every last detail and rumor, and the GOP spent most of its time laughing.

Opposite sides of the same coin.

Mac, I understand you want to see it, to believe it. Makes all the sense in the world to me, but...………...

These 2 visions of what happened, can not both co-exist. One has to be FALSE!

Now, after exhaustive investigation by Mueller, and the Hilly benefactors on the Prosecution team, they came up totally empty.

So logically...…...follow me here please...…….if you have 2 competing set of facts, 1 of them is proven false, by default, the other side has to be more accurate.

Now you could say---------->wait, wait, they could BOTH be lying!

Fair enough, but what do the facts released, NOT OPINION, say who/whom is closer to the truth?!?!?!?! I agree, me saying the Left is screwed is hyperbole, because everything could come out exactly as I have stated, and the LEFT may still NOT be screwed.

But, as far as reporting what happened, we are either right over the target by all facts in evidence, or very, very, close. These reports are garnered from TESTIMONY on the Hill, and notes taken by Christine Kavelick, not some innuendo campaign, or propaganda machine. We didn't say these things, the people TESTIFYING did! Kavelicks notes spell out what was said, as she took them in real time, and she was a DEMOCRATIC APPOINTEE!

Let me reiterate again to YOU---------------> Brennan DID THIS! He suckered the FBI, period; and after the FBI got skunked by Brennan, they chose the WRONG response and tried to hide it. Was Brennan under orders from the Oval Office? I am NOT going to say that, because unlike Leftists, so far, there is no proof. But there is MOUNDS of proof this garbage leads back to Brennan, so far, no proof of anyone above him that we know about.

So you take it for what it is worth, and prepare yourself for a Leftist mea Culpa, unless of course, they can get some court like the 9th circuit, to block the release until after the 2020 elections. If the Democrats do this, for whatever reason they give, IF ANYONE comes on here and says there is still no proof, then they should bring in their USMB transcripts next time they are called to jury duty. They will be released from service, no questions asked!!!!!!!!!
Let's just get it all out there. If this happened as it's being described, or even fairly close, it's bad as hell.

The problem is that it's being reported by people who have zero credibility. A person with zero credibility can certainly trot out perfectly valid facts, but that doesn't mean their whole argument is true. And people with zero credibility will also always ignore/avoid contrary evidence, so we have to have the full story.

I truly wish we lived in a world where I could just fucking believe what people say. We clearly do not.

brothers and sisters: if we drag this out until the 2020 election, and Trump wins again, i guarantee you that's the end of democracy!

IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45!
/——/ Will Maxine be screeching Impeach 46, Impeach 46?
If it's a Repub she will … particularly if it's a white male. Dems love their identity politics and hate white men.
Of course, she and all the bitter, petulant Dems must survive 5 1/2 more years of #45 first. :beer:
/—-/ Won’t Trump be 46 when re-elected? There is a school of thought that each term is a new president regardless of one who is re-elected.
No there isn't.

G.W. Bush served 2 terms and was #43. Obama served 2 terms and was #44.

Trump will serve 2 terms and be #45.

Whatever Repub follows Trump will serve 2 terms and be #46.
/——/ It was Cleveland who screwed up the numbering system and what I was thinking about:
Obama was the 44th president. But, in fact, only 43 Americans have been sworn in.

That’s because Grover Cleveland is counted twice. He is the only president to have served two nonconsecutive terms — as the 22nd president, from 1885 to 1889, and as the 24th, from 1893 to 1897. Benjamin Harrison defeated Cleveland in the 1888 election on the strength of winning in the Electoral College despite having fewer popular votes. (Sound familiar?) Cleveland came back to beat Harrison in the election of 1892.
/——/ And this tidbit: Actually, the number is 44; most people forget that David Rice Atchison only served as president for one day. Most counts leave him out, skipping from James K. Polk to Zachary Taylor. Atchison was sworn into office because Zachary Taylor refused to take the oath of office on the Sabbath.

Rachel Maddow is the enemy of the people.
If this stuff is proven to be fantasy, so are Hannity and Levin.
Much like the fantasy promoted by 90% of the MSM for two long years, until the Mueller Report blew it up.
if you actually take the time to read it, you would not be saying that....

Yep and what did it say?
Russia interfered in the 2016 election.
No one in the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian Government.
Tried to stop the witch hunt, but did not happen.

So here we go, I guess.

Mac, I believe there is definitely a 'Deep State". However it is not the one Republicans claim is populated by liberals to cover up the real threat. While these Republicans have everyone looking 'over there' for subversive activities, the real Deep State is slogging along quietly replacing traditional agencies like FBI, CIA, DOJ, NSA and the entire judicial system. William Barr is the front man.

Trump is now tossing around words like 'treason' and its punishment of 'death penalty' while naming off several people who have tried to call him to account. At this time he is unable to take any action, but with what he has gotten away with, and his Barr support and Republican Senate compliance, I genuinely fear the day is coming when Trump's whims will be the law of the land. This kind of power does not happen overnight, but slowly and bit by bit until it is suddenly solid and impervious to old laws. I am certain that if Trump could act the despot with life/death powers, he would, and even will when it is too late to stop him. And I am also certain the Kim Jong Un has nothing on him when it comes to inhumane brutality.

Our President has actually looked at the evidence, bullwinkle. He knows what's there and what isn't.

I just don't see the narrative that you embrace, that guys like Comey and Clapper as just being loyal civil servants working for the realm being that valid after the Big Reveal is made.

Personally, I think they plotted to get rid of President Trump because they thought they knew better than the people who elected him.

Of course, we are going to see. President Trump is building this up, maybe he'll interrupt the NBA finals for this? NBA hates his guts.

Why is Trump not believable?
I honestly don't know how to respond to that. If you take him seriously and literally, great.
Red didn't say he takes Trump's every utterance "seriously and literally" and I'd say much of what then candidate Trump said he would do he has tried to do. Do you find any of this to be unbelievable or contrary to our best interests:

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans they consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

/——/ Will Maxine be screeching Impeach 46, Impeach 46?
If it's a Repub she will … particularly if it's a white male. Dems love their identity politics and hate white men.
Of course, she and all the bitter, petulant Dems must survive 5 1/2 more years of #45 first. :beer:
/—-/ Won’t Trump be 46 when re-elected? There is a school of thought that each term is a new president regardless of one who is re-elected.
No there isn't.

G.W. Bush served 2 terms and was #43. Obama served 2 terms and was #44.

Trump will serve 2 terms and be #45.

Whatever Repub follows Trump will serve 2 terms and be #46.
/——/ It was Cleveland who screwed up the numbering system and what I was thinking about:
Obama was the 44th president. But, in fact, only 43 Americans have been sworn in.

That’s because Grover Cleveland is counted twice. He is the only president to have served two nonconsecutive terms — as the 22nd president, from 1885 to 1889, and as the 24th, from 1893 to 1897. Benjamin Harrison defeated Cleveland in the 1888 election on the strength of winning in the Electoral College despite having fewer popular votes. (Sound familiar?) Cleveland came back to beat Harrison in the election of 1892.
/——/ And this tidbit: Actually, the number is 44; most people forget that David Rice Atchison only served as president for one day. Most counts leave him out, skipping from James K. Polk to Zachary Taylor. Atchison was sworn into office because Zachary Taylor refused to take the oath of office on the Sabbath.
Atchison was never sworn in.

I honestly don't know how to respond to that. If you take him seriously and literally, great.
Red didn't say he takes Trump's every utterance "seriously and literally" and I'd say much of what then candidate Trump said he would do he has tried to do. Do you find any of this to be unbelievable or contrary to our best interests:

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans they consider to be bad.

Well, again, I'm just talking about the man himself. He is simply not believable. He communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole and at a low intellectual level. If you're saying that you can forgive all that because you feel he's a good President, great.

I'm just saying that, if it were me, I would use another person for the Big Reveal. Or anything else that requires seriousness and credibility, for that matter.

Well, it definitely reminds me of the Mueller days. The Dems knew every last detail and rumor, and the GOP spent most of its time laughing.

Opposite sides of the same coin.

Mac, I understand you want to see it, to believe it. Makes all the sense in the world to me, but...………...

These 2 visions of what happened, can not both co-exist. One has to be FALSE!

Now, after exhaustive investigation by Mueller, and the Hilly benefactors on the Prosecution team, they came up totally empty.

So logically...…...follow me here please...…….if you have 2 competing set of facts, 1 of them is proven false, by default, the other side has to be more accurate.

Now you could say---------->wait, wait, they could BOTH be lying!

Fair enough, but what do the facts released, NOT OPINION, say who/whom is closer to the truth?!?!?!?! I agree, me saying the Left is screwed is hyperbole, because everything could come out exactly as I have stated, and the LEFT may still NOT be screwed.

But, as far as reporting what happened, we are either right over the target by all facts in evidence, or very, very, close. These reports are garnered from TESTIMONY on the Hill, and notes taken by Christine Kavelick, not some innuendo campaign, or propaganda machine. We didn't say these things, the people TESTIFYING did! Kavelicks notes spell out what was said, as she took them in real time, and she was a DEMOCRATIC APPOINTEE!

Let me reiterate again to YOU---------------> Brennan DID THIS! He suckered the FBI, period; and after the FBI got skunked by Brennan, they chose the WRONG response and tried to hide it. Was Brennan under orders from the Oval Office? I am NOT going to say that, because unlike Leftists, so far, there is no proof. But there is MOUNDS of proof this garbage leads back to Brennan, so far, no proof of anyone above him that we know about.

So you take it for what it is worth, and prepare yourself for a Leftist mea Culpa, unless of course, they can get some court like the 9th circuit, to block the release until after the 2020 elections. If the Democrats do this, for whatever reason they give, IF ANYONE comes on here and says there is still no proof, then they should bring in their USMB transcripts next time they are called to jury duty. They will be released from service, no questions asked!!!!!!!!!
Let's just get it all out there. If this happened as it's being described, or even fairly close, it's bad as hell.

The problem is that it's being reported by people who have zero credibility. A person with zero credibility can certainly trot out perfectly valid facts, but that doesn't mean their whole argument is true. And people with zero credibility will also always ignore/avoid contrary evidence, so we have to have the full story.

I truly wish we lived in a world where I could just fucking believe what people say. We clearly do not.

Well then, at least you are prepared for what is coming.

And let me say this to you, Easy, and even the Leftists on here------------------> Unlike Lefties, if this is a red herring by the GOP, I will not vote in 2020, and I mean that. I can NOT complain to Lefties who have obviously pulled off a hoax, and then side with the GOP when they try and pull the same thing. They either deliver the goods, or find a new voter to take my place.

Oh sure, I will vote for local elections, but for congress on up, I won't be checking any box. This has gone on faaaaaaaaaar to long already, and now BOTH sides have to close their deals.

For me, it is-----------> Fool me once Leftists, and I am going to do everything in my power to remove you from office. Fool me twice, and this time it is the GOP...……..I am DONE with Washington, and taking polls for ALL of them, and will NOT vote personally, for ANY of them!

So here we go, I guess.

You are making the giant mistake of assuming that if it doesn’t result in exposure of their crimes then it’s nothing more than a looney conspiracy theory. You are ignoring that fact that the FBI, the news media, and even members of the GOP are part of the deep state.

Obama sure has been quiet lately

Obama knows what is the the FISA applications and other classified documents. Maybe he's laying low and seeing if he can turn state's evidence. Be put into Witness Protection and assuming a new identity in Jakarta after he rats out the others.
comey will rate on Obammy

I humbly disagree. I think Obama will rat on Comey, Clapper, Mueller, McCabe, Strzok, Page, etc. The whole freaking crew.

Obama has been quiet over the last couple of weeks, he's planning something big IMHO.

I see a massive shocking face turn.

I am going to go out on a limb here, and this is just based upon my own guesses. But for the Big Reveal, expect to see both Obama and Trump together. It will be as shocking as when Hulk Hogan was revealed to be the 3rd man at Bash on the Beach.

So here we go, I guess.

You are making the giant mistake of assuming that if it doesn’t result in exposure of their crimes then it’s nothing more than a looney conspiracy theory. You are ignoring that fact that the FBI, the news media, and even members of the GOP are part of the deep state.
All we can do is shine a bright light on it and do our best to get the whole story. That's what I'm hoping for.

If it doesn't work out the way you want, you can keep the whole Deep State thing going as long as you like, while the rest of us move on with our lives. If you later come up with something else, we'll look at it.

So here we go, I guess.

Our President has actually looked at the evidence, bullwinkle. He knows what's there and what isn't.

I just don't see the narrative that you embrace, that guys like Comey and Clapper as just being loyal civil servants working for the realm being that valid after the Big Reveal is made.

Personally, I think they plotted to get rid of President Trump because they thought they knew better than the people who elected him.

Of course, we are going to see. President Trump is building this up, maybe he'll interrupt the NBA finals for this? NBA hates his guts.
C'mon, my prince! Our President can't read a comic book, let alone the Mueller Report.

You would be wise, if you can afford it, to find a nice place in Krakow to settle down, cause this place is getting hosed...just to satisfy the insatiable ego of a madman and his parasites.

Well, again, I'm just talking about the man himself. He is simply not believable. He communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole and at a low intellectual level. If you're saying that you can forgive all that because you feel he's a good President, great.

I'm just saying that, if it were me, I would use another person for the Big Reveal. Or anything else that requires seriousness and credibility, for that matter..
I feel he has been an effective POTUS who has made a genuine effort to and succeeded on delivering on his campaign promises.

Trump is using Barr for "The Big Reveal," much as he has to determine what should and cannot be made public in the Mueller Report. Do you trust Barr to act as the gatekeeper? Is he serious and competent enough to satisfy you?

BTW, Trump does indeed communicate with hyperbole and at a level even Americans who some consider to be Walmart Deplorables, can comprehend his humor and his meaning.

I would remind you that 19 million Independents and 4 million Dems - 36.5% of his 63 million total - voted for him … me not among them but I will in 2020.

Last edited:

I'm just saying that, if it were me, I would use another person for the Big Reveal. Or anything else that requires seriousness and credibility, for that matter..
I feel he has been an effective POTUS who has made a genuine effort to and succeeded on delivering on his campaign promises.

Trump is using Barr for "The Big Reveal," much as he has to determine what should and cannot be made public in the Mueller Report. Do you trust Barr to act as the gatekeeper? Is he serious and competent enough to satisfy you?

BTW, Trump does indeed communicate with hyperbole and at a level even Americans who some consider to be Walmart Deplorables, can comprehend his humor and his meaning.

I would remind you that 19 million Independents and 4 million Dems - 36.5% of his 63 million total - voted for him … me not among them but I will in 2020.
Barr would be better than Trump.

C'mon, my prince! Our President can't read a comic book, let alone the Mueller Report.

You would be wise, if you can afford it, to find a nice place in Krakow to settle down, cause this place is getting hosed...just to satisfy the insatiable ego of a madman and his parasites.

Underestimate President Trump at your own peril, bullwinkle.

The Deep State and the Media has underestimated him since he disembarked from the Golden Escalator 4 years ago.

If I had a nickel for every time the media said "the walls are closing in on Trump" or "this is the beginning of the end for Trump", I'd be a wealthy man today.

Right now, Trump has the FISA court information right in his large hands and although we don't know what's in those documents- he certainly does as so do his top aides.

President Trump is a Hall of Famer with World Wrestling Entertainment- based largely on his performance in the Battle of the Billionaires. I don't know if you know this, but the WWE is preplanned. Trump was charged with building up the tension before the match, and he did a magnificent job. More pay per view buys than any previous show in history at the time.

Right now, we are just in the build up phase of this.

Barr would be better than Trump.

Barr is a good man, but he's more of a sidekick than a main event player. I like him as AG.

Forum List

Back