The Rise of a New Black Conservative Movement

Gay marriage? Free Healthcare for illegal aliens? Global Warming?
Maybe you support trannies peeing in the Ladies room. That's probably another issue big in the Black Community. :thup:
Black pastors do not approve of that. Or abortion. No sir!

Tim Scott is leading the effort to recruit Black voters to the GOP. The Dims must get 90% of the Black vote to win elections. That has been their formula since the late 1960's. Tim is a good guy. He says Trump will get at least 15% of the Black vote in 2020. If he is correct the Dims are toast.
Scott is a good Republican
He hasn’t drank the Trump Kool Aid

He sees a trend of Blacks moving away from the Dim Party. I believe he is correct. The issues I listed
Gay marriage? Free Healthcare for illegal aliens? Global Warming? Those speak to white urban progressive snowflakes. There is no Dim message for Black America. None.

If you want to pin a political label on a segment of society and call reasonable Black Americans "conservatives" it's your call but it don't make you a conservative if you are sick of being pandered to. How in the world can the democrat party claim that a simple basic item like a photo I.D. in the 21st century would discriminate against Black people? In't it insulting to be pandered to and used in an effort to circumvent the electoral process? Democrats don't give a shit about Black people. Their effort to reverse the voter I.D. law was intended to make it easy for lilly white liberals and illegal aliens vote in multiple venues.

Bullshit. The voter ID laws were targeted as one judge put it “to focus with laser like precision” on the poor and racial minorities in poor southern states.

Republicans have done everything possible to disenfranchise poor people and non-whites, and women. In Texas, women had to present their birth certificate and their driver’s license and the names had to match. As a married woman, my birth certificate has my maiden name, and my drivers license has my married name.

Unless the state is using a free form of ID which is easily available in every village, town and community in America, it will be used to Republican advantage because there are not enough Republican voters left in America for them to win fairly.

Republicans have not won the popular vote in any Congressional elections in years. They’ve held the House by voter suppression and gerrymandering. They’ve only won the popular Presidential vote once since 1990 - in 2006 and yet Republicans have held the White House for 12 of the last 20 years, and the House got 15 of those 20 years.

This isn’t a democracy by any stretch, when the will of the people is constantly bring thwarted by the minority party which has now collapsed the economy twice.

Republicans have no clue how to hsnff dc is the economy. They’re useless. Other countries economies aren’t totally collapsing in this pandemic.
Republicans have learned to rule from a minority.
But they are losing the demographic war as old white Christian males are dying out

They have started phase 2 where if they can no longer win elections, they have stacked the courts with young Conservatives.
They will raise court challenges of every piece of Democratic legislation and win.

This same bullshit. :lol: Stat said the same shit in 2016 before I drove him off the board. The electorate is in constant flux. Blacks and Hispanics and trending to the GOP. White working class males used to the the bedrock of the Dim Party. They are gone. Stop with the same tired shit.
It’s a fact
Republicans days are numbered. They see the writing on the wall

That is why their main objectives today are to slash taxes and stack the courts

It is not a fact. It's your retarded opinion. And you are wrong.
Once Texas goes blue, Republicans days are numbered

Demographics are against them

Gay marriage? Free Healthcare for illegal aliens? Global Warming?
Maybe you support trannies peeing in the Ladies room. That's probably another issue big in the Black Community. :thup:

Tim Scott is leading the effort to recruit Black voters to the GOP. The Dims must get 90% of the Black vote to win elections. That has been their formula since the late 1960's. Tim is a good guy. He says Trump will get at least 15% of the Black vote in 2020. If he is correct the Dims are toast.
Scott is a good Republican
He hasn’t drank the Trump Kool Aid

He sees a trend of Blacks moving away from the Dim Party. I believe he is correct. The issues I listed
Gay marriage? Free Healthcare for illegal aliens? Global Warming? Those speak to white urban progressive snowflakes. There is no Dim message for Black America. None.
Ummmm......He is a black Republican

He HAS to say that

I have never really heard Owens say anything different than what the establishment does.

Yep. Pretty much.

Ask her about monetary policy and she'd likely look like a deer in headlights.

Heh heh.
Candace Owens is pushed on us all for only one reason, because she validates the narrative of the base about blacks while allowing them to show a black face in order to claim they are not racists. If you were to ask her about any policy, she has no clue.
I never heard of her 'til a couple days ago reading one of the Arbery threads; someone put her vid up on that situation.
I wasn't impressed with her underlying argument that racism doesn't exist anymore. She didn't come out and say it, but that conviction is beneath everything she says.

I'm not saying EVERYTHING is racist, like some people see. But she takes it to the other (also wrong) extreme.
Owens recites the Conservative rhetoric

Blame the victims, plantations and pretend racism doesn’t exist

She talks the same message as King, Malcolm X and Du Bois. Government is never the answer, Community and self empowerment are the answer. That is why she terrifies white progressives.
Owens is nowhere close to those three. And before whites talk about how government is not the answer:

If you want to pin a political label on a segment of society and call reasonable Black Americans "conservatives" it's your call but it don't make you a conservative if you are sick of being pandered to. How in the world can the democrat party claim that a simple basic item like a photo I.D. in the 21st century would discriminate against Black people? In't it insulting to be pandered to and used in an effort to circumvent the electoral process? Democrats don't give a shit about Black people. Their effort to reverse the voter I.D. law was intended to make it easy for lilly white liberals and illegal aliens vote in multiple venues.

Bullshit. The voter ID laws were targeted as one judge put it “to focus with laser like precision” on the poor and racial minorities in poor southern states.

Republicans have done everything possible to disenfranchise poor people and non-whites, and women. In Texas, women had to present their birth certificate and their driver’s license and the names had to match. As a married woman, my birth certificate has my maiden name, and my drivers license has my married name.

Unless the state is using a free form of ID which is easily available in every village, town and community in America, it will be used to Republican advantage because there are not enough Republican voters left in America for them to win fairly.

Republicans have not won the popular vote in any Congressional elections in years. They’ve held the House by voter suppression and gerrymandering. They’ve only won the popular Presidential vote once since 1990 - in 2006 and yet Republicans have held the White House for 12 of the last 20 years, and the House got 15 of those 20 years.

This isn’t a democracy by any stretch, when the will of the people is constantly bring thwarted by the minority party which has now collapsed the economy twice.

Republicans have no clue how to hsnff dc is the economy. They’re useless. Other countries economies aren’t totally collapsing in this pandemic.
But they are losing the demographic war as old white Christian males are dying out

They have started phase 2 where if they can no longer win elections, they have stacked the courts with young Conservatives.
They will raise court challenges of every piece of Democratic legislation and win.

This same bullshit. :lol: Stat said the same shit in 2016 before I drove him off the board. The electorate is in constant flux. Blacks and Hispanics and trending to the GOP. White working class males used to the the bedrock of the Dim Party. They are gone. Stop with the same tired shit.
It’s a fact

Once the upper Midwest goes Red the Dims are done. :lol: See how easy this is. The electorate is constantly changing but you Dims are too stupid to see it.

I have never really heard Owens say anything different than what the establishment does.

Yep. Pretty much.

Heh heh.
Candace Owens is pushed on us all for only one reason, because she validates the narrative of the base about blacks while allowing them to show a black face in order to claim they are not racists. If you were to ask her about any policy, she has no clue.
I never heard of her 'til a couple days ago reading one of the Arbery threads; someone put her vid up on that situation.
I wasn't impressed with her underlying argument that racism doesn't exist anymore. She didn't come out and say it, but that conviction is beneath everything she says.

I'm not saying EVERYTHING is racist, like some people see. But she takes it to the other (also wrong) extreme.

She talks the same message as King, Malcolm X and Du Bois. Government is never the answer, Community and self empowerment are the answer. That is why she terrifies white progressives.
Owens is nowhere close to those three. And before whites talk about how government is not the answer:

It is not the answer for Whites either. Government is a necessary evil. Nothing more. It empowers no one. It only takes.

Racists are from both parties and racists comes in all colors. IM2 is proof of that.
IM2 is not proof of that. And the democratic party is not controlled by racists. Now when you find me instances where blacks implemented laws and policies to purposefully exclude whites from opportunity, we can talk about black racism.

Yep. Pretty much.

Heh heh.

It is not the answer for Whites either. Government is a necessary evil. Nothing more. It empowers no one. It only takes.

Government has been the answer for whites.

It’s a fact

The odds of that are a snowball's chance in hell.

Racists are from both parties and racists comes in all colors. IM2 is proof of that.
IM2 is not proof of that. And the democratic party is not controlled by racists. Now when you find me instances where blacks implemented laws and policies to purposefully exclude whites from opportunity, we can talk about black racism.

The Democrat Party was founded by racists!! The damn Klan started the Dim Party. For christ sakes man, educate yourself. :banghead:

Last edited:

That will not happen. But you don't seem to see how ludicrous your argument is. If 85 percent of the blacks in America can't stand trump that makes everything OK.

Yep. Pretty much.

Heh heh.

I used the word evil didn't I? Government always picks winners and losers. It is never fair or right. Open your eyes.

Yep. Pretty much.

Heh heh.

Government has never been the answer for anybody, dumbass.
I hope they come to your door tomorrow AM: "Hi! I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."
No reparations, though.

BS on both counts, IM2.......you are not the one to judge yourself, your peers are, and they say quite different what you think of yourself.
The republican party does have racists in it, but they are not controlling the party. Only a racist would think that.
The democrat party does have racists in it, but they are not controlling the party.

That will not happen. But you don't seem to see how ludicrous your argument is. If 85 percent of the blacks in America can't stand trump that makes everything OK.

Blacks are slowly trending away from the Dim Party. That is a good thing imho.

Until now, Black Conservatives were expected to act like Uncle Toms, spouting Conservative blame the victim rhetoric.

If the Republican Party really wants to attract blacks, they have to abandon their “plantation” rhetoric and stop their support of the Deplorables
No, that’s how the left treats black conservatives. All you have to do is listen to how black liberals describe Clarence Thomas.

The Democrat Party was founded by racist!! The damn Klan started the Dim Party. For christ sakes man, educate yourself. :banghead:
I am educated and that's why I say what I do about todays republican party. Not the party of 1860 that you were not around to see. Funny how you will make excuses about how you never owned slaves when we talk about reparations, but want to credit the republican party or discredit the democratic party for things that happened before you were alive. If you haven't noticed, the democrats in the south started the KKK. and today the republican party controls the same south.

1589597446926.png

When will you republicans stop trying to lie to us?

Blacks are slowly trending away from the Dim Party. That is a good thing imho.
Since I am black and know that is not the case, you might be wise to listen.

Until now, Black Conservatives were expected to act like Uncle Toms, spouting Conservative blame the victim rhetoric.

If the Republican Party really wants to attract blacks, they have to abandon their “plantation” rhetoric and stop their support of the Deplorables
Exactly. That's what blacks keep telling them and it is certainly what these black republicans are doing.

Wouldn't it make more sense to burn the Republican Party down and start over with a party which wasn't cobbled together on a foundation of racism? The Ronald Reagan coalition welcomed Dixiecrats and racists of all stripes because Reagan was smart enough that he couldn't win without them. He pitted rural whites against urban black, declaring ketchup a vegetable for school lunches and railed against inner city "welfare queens" popping out babies to increase their income.

Republicans have betrayed everything that conservatives stand for: expanding the size of government, not shrinking it; running huge, fiscally irresponsible deficits. Their fiscal policies have now crashed the economy during three of the last four times they've held the White House, and the Reagan tax code created the biggest transfer of wealth in world history - all of it upward.

The whole party is toxic to minorities, women, religious minorities and gays. Even mainstream Christians are poorly served by Republicans. If you're not a straight white male, Repubicans have nothing for you. Even worse, they'll see your membership as a validation of their toxic white male agenda.
A foundation of racism? Democrats were founded on slavery, and they still believe in slavery to the state.

Republicans believe in equal individual rights, not special rights or elevated special interest groups.

Dems live by Marxist ideals, and use identity politics to stay in power. They are the modern day Bolsheviks in the way they talk, and the way they act.

Yep. That's because Owens represents the type of black person the republican establishment likes. The sellout.

I had misread your thread, I thought you were attributing the movement to those like Owens rather than against it. Never really like Owens myself because she did not have anything new to say and it grates on me when some of the same bullshit is said by people that are clearly smart enough to know better though those topics were not really related to race in any way. In many ways, Shapiro does the same thing, he is just more entertaining doing it.

The right needs a new movement, they clearly are not appealing to minorities atm. I do not rally believe it is there yet though.

Forum List

Back