The Sham Trial Against Trump

Did you know that your "rights" don't apply if you are within 100 miles of the US border?

So Trump needs to take his shady business practices to the heartland. Or Florida if Ron D don't mind.
ROFL! Of course they do. Detroit is within 100 miles of the US border. So is Seattle. Are you saying people living in those cities are not protected by the Constitution?

We can add that to the list of your dumbest statements.

Then he has nothing to worry about and can sue for malicious prosecution. That’s the great thing about our legal system. It all shakes out
Amazing how many MAGA legal experts there are here. Plus they know every move their orange God makes, and know he's done nothing wrong.

Very impressive.

Then he has nothing to worry about and can sue for malicious prosecution. That’s the great thing about our legal system. It all shakes out
When he becomes president he will take care of those criminal vermin in NYC.

Amazing how many MAGA legal experts there are here. Plus they know every move their orange God makes, and know he's done nothing wrong.

Very impressive.
It’s the brilliant tactic of staying ignorant and dismissing everything as TDS scams.

None of them can engage in the details because they don’t take the time to even look at them

ROFL! Of course they do. Detroit is within 100 miles of the US border. So is Seattle. Are you saying people living in those cities are not protected by the Constitution?

We can add that to the list of your dumbest statements.

So you just exposed yourself as ignorant to this? I love it when you do that.

Generally speaking, searches within 100 miles of the border are more permissible without a warrant than those conducted elsewhere in the U.S. The doctrine also allows federal agents to search people at border crossings without a warrant or probable cause.

The federal government defines a “reasonable distance” as 100 air miles from any external boundary of the U.S. So, combining this federal regulation and the federal law regarding warrantless vehicle searches, CBP claims authority to board a bus or train without a warrant anywhere within this 100-mile zone.

And you know this how? Honestly you of the TDS crowd get further and further into left field in your desperation to accuse him. And it is soooo obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Because the court filings are public.

You are demonstrating that you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about and assume everyone else is as clueless as you.

Because the court filings are public.

You are demonstrating that you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about and assume everyone else is as clueless as you.
Consider the sources they go to. I doubt those sources are telling them anything that would conflict with their beliefs. In fact when Fox News got caught lying about the stolen election, I believe that is one of the reasons they used for lying to their viewers. Those viewers will tune out if they are told the truth. They only want to hear news that confirms their beliefs. That's it.

And you know this how? Honestly you of the TDS crowd get further and further into left field in your desperation to accuse him. And it is soooo obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I believe Trump did defend those inflated numbers.

1. I'm worth more than what those properties are worth.
2. I put in real small writing don't quote these numbers
3. I'm not an accountant. I have people doing this stuff for me
4. Witch hunt

What ever side your on, Everyone should at least admit its a very ugly mess. And there is no way Trump did not contribute to the mess he is in.

you have nothing of value as you are incapable of amassing wealth. Without creativity or valued ideas/intelligence you are simply a tool for the rich to direct.

You truly are too stupid to be one person. Most people in the world,, neither want nor are capable of amassisng incredible wealth, and all of those who do, started out wealthy by birth.

Trump earned nothing. He's been living on his father's inheritance all of his life. Using his wealth to encourage others to invest with him and "get rich like me", and then defrauding of them of every dollar he can get his hands on.
They are purposely trying to shift the blame to the investors/banks/Insurance Carriers instead of acknowledging that there were persistent fraudulent and illegal business practices by FPOTUS#45 and the Trump Organization.

Remember...

Trump cannot fail...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... He can only be failed.

Trump can do no wrong...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... He can only be wronged.

WW

Yes, I keep confusing the issue with facts. It’s a habit I acquired after a lifetime spent performing “due diligence” and verifying very claim the other guy makes before millions of dollars change hands.

What ever side your on, Everyone should at least admit its a very ugly mess. And there is no way Trump did not contribute to the mess he is in.
It's why I can't believe polls that say people actually want Trump back. Hell 40% of the GOP doesn't want him back so how is he beating Biden in polls?

And remember, Hillary was crushing Trump in the swing state polls. It's why she didn't come to MI once to campaign.

You truly are too stupid to be one person. Most people in the world,, neither want nor are capable of amassisng incredible wealth, and all of those who do, started out wealthy by birth.

Trump earned nothing. He's been living on his father's inheritance all of his life. Using his wealth to encourage others to invest with him and "get rich like me", and then defrauding of them of every dollar he can get his hands on.

Yes, I keep confusing the issue with facts. It’s a habit I acquired after a lifetime spent performing “due diligence” and verifying very claim the other guy makes before millions of dollars change hands.

They say if Trump would have just invested the money his daddy gave him in a safe 4% interest investment he'd have more money than he has now. How many times has he gone bankrupt?

Forum List

Back