The Sham Trial Against Trump

Why don't you tell us. Explain how bankers never use appraisers, how they never examine applicants statements and shit like that. I spent many years in that business and am well aware of the checks made by banks.

I got a call one day about a customer of ours where he submitted tax returns made by his accountant. We asked the accountant about the returns and he told us they were accurate. So based on the accountants words, the lender we sent the loan to agreed to make the loan. The party calling us was who the lender sold the loan to. The accountant had lied.

I have no idea if the accountant was prosecuted.

Every party to creating loans follows state laws plus federal laws. We do not sit around with the client telling him this so the client learns what he learns by reading documents we supply to customers.

Say when your accountant handles your taxes, do you audit your accountant?
I've tried telling you, I even cited the law.

The law clearly states that lying on your financial statements constitutes fraud and is illegal. It does not require that anyone believed your financial statements. It's irrelevant to the law.

I've tried telling you, I even cited the law.

The law clearly states that lying on your financial statements constitutes fraud and is illegal. It does not require that anyone believed your financial statements. It's irrelevant to the law.
Estimates of value never matter to lenders. They rely on experts thus negating your claims.

If you ever handled making loans to customers, you would not make the claims you make.

Try getting a loan against your property that the lender does not call for an appraisal. They would go to prison over defrauding their own loan firm.

Estimates of value never matter to lenders. They rely on experts thus negating your claims.

If you ever handled making loans to customers, you would not make the claims you make.

Try getting a loan against your property that the lender does not call for an appraisal. They would go to prison over defrauding their own loan firm.
My claim is that the law doesn't care what the lender believes or doesn't believe.

The law matters. Not the lender.

I don't know why you keep talking about the lender when I've stated over and over that it's irrelevant to the law.

My claim is that the law doesn't care what the lender believes or doesn't believe.

I don't know why you keep talking about the lender when I've stated over and over that it's irrelevant to the law.
Then you find Trump not guilty.

Correct. Selective targeted persecution. “Show me the man, I’ll show you the crime” Right? Adolf? It’s easy with unlimited Tax dollars, willing judge and a 7’ thick book of vauge law statutes. The victim has little chance. Losing months of time wasted in paperwork and millions $$$ to lawyers. Yet you evil busturds line up and cheer like you do for J6 torture victims. if it goes bad, I told you so..

Correct. Selective targeted persecution. “Show me the man, I’ll show you the crime” Right? Adolf? It’s easy with unlimited Tax dollars, willing judge and a 7’ thick book of vauge law statutes. The victim has little chance. Losing months of time wasted in paperwork and millions $$$ to lawyers. Yet you evil busturds line up and cheer like you do for J6 torture victims. if it goes bad, I told you so..
Democrats used mules to pad the election boxes. But none of them for Trump.
Democrats use law like a 16" battle cannon when it is a republican they are after. Damn the truth. Claim it is the law.

Explain how bankers never use appraisers, how they never examine applicants statements and shit like that.
Silly non sequiturs.

In this type of lending, lenders rely on financial statements prepared by reputable firms and sworn as true-- under penalty of law -- by the borrowers.

Trump broke those laws by lying.

Trump did not request a jury of his peers, you are aware of this, correct?

So, no the judge did not find him guilty before the trail started. This is just the 2nd phase of the trail, guilt has been determined and now the consequences of that guilt are being done so.
No jury is allowed with the type of charges James filed. :rolleyes-41:

"“You have probably noticed or already read that this case has no jury,” Engoron said. “Neither side asked for one and, in any event, the remedies sought are all equitable in nature, mandating that the trial be a bench trial, one that a judge alone decides.”

I have 25+ years doing RE appraisal and am licensed to do so. I get hired by banks to value properties and I can tell you NO bank is going to accept a borrower's estimate of the size of their RE collateral. They may give a loan based on many things such as the borrower's ability to pay back the loan, loan to value ratio, etc. If Trump said his apt. was 3,000 sq. ft. and it isn't and the bank loaned him money it's on the bank not the borrower. The bank should have hired an objective valuer who would personally measure the dwelling and give the bank their unbiased assessment. You guys are ignorant buffoons.
Trump and all businesses were required to hire an accounting firm to give an audited financial condition analysis and valuation that could affect their loan to debt ratio. These sworn to be factual forms are what the bank uses. And no, the banks do not do their own analysis of this form because they can not get in to the knitty gritty of every very large company borrowing and the financial condition form is a sworn to be true document, under the law.

Trump org gave the accounting firm false information.... The accounting firm has severed their business relationship with Trump org, after it came out in the previous criminal fraud trial of the Trump dishonesty....and sent letters telling all involved NOT TO USE this financial condition valuation for anything, they basically take back everything in the report they created.

You are nothing but a pawn for a crook, if you continue to push your falsities without ever reading the court's judicial summary....

56% of all court cases like this one end up having a summary judgement or partial summary judgement. This is common practice when there is no disputing of the evidence and facts put forward from both sides during Discovery....

Trump and all businesses were required to hire an accounting firm to give an audited financial condition analysis and valuation that could affect their loan to debt ratio. These sworn to be factual forms are what the bank uses. And no, the banks do not do their own analysis of this form because they can not get in to the knitty gritty of every very large company borrowing and the financial condition form is a sworn to be true document, under the law.

Trump org gave the accounting firm false information.... The accounting firm has severed their business relationship with Trump org, after it came out in the previous criminal fraud trial of the Trump dishonesty....and sent letters telling all involved NOT TO USE this financial condition valuation for anything, they basically take back everything in the report they created.

You are nothing but a pawn for a crook, if you continue to push your falsities without ever reading the court's judicial summary....

56% of all court cases like this one end up having a summary judgement or partial summary judgement. This is common practice when there is no disputing of the evidence and facts put forward from both sides during Discovery....

This thing's a total sham.

James and this judge should be disbarred. Even the judge admits there were no complaints against Trump for

not paying anything, therefore there was no fraud.

Furthermore, if this patently absurd thing is successful, the State of NY will be losing millions more than they could ever fine Trump

for. Some of the best buildings in town will go down, and thousands of jobs lost and millions in revenue.

And on top of that, the biggest develepors and landowners will leave lest the same farce be perpetrated onto them.

Also there's no way they won't be targeted next as revenue is lost.

If they win, NY is going to go downhill by a significant percentage.

What James is doing is not in the best interest of Justice or the State of New York.

Not if one steps back and looks at the big picture.

Last edited:

It's such a stupid argument. It's like these MAGATs think if you walk into a bank, hand the teller a bogus ID and drain someone's account that it's not theft because the teller relied on the fraudulent ID you gave them rather than independently verifying you were who you said you were. Even if the bank was dumb enough to rely on the word of a Fraudster it's still fraud you clowns.

you have nothing of value as you are incapable of amassing wealth. Without creativity or valued ideas/intelligence you are simply a tool for the rich to direct.

You truly are too stupid to be one person.
Here is the difference in you and me on this matter.
I know what fraud is. And you do not.
I owned a mortgage firm so know the laws that apply to this case.
You have no idea how mortgages work nor what hoops borrowers have to leap through to get loans.
I also appraised real estate as a Federal appraiser. I know the law and methods of creating loans.

And you do not. Think hard about how this sham judge is operating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a problem like this, imagine this judge was after you for an imaginary crime.

Anyway, it is so low level all it amounts to is a suit over money.

I am a retired bank manager who specialized in mortgage financing and went on to become a real estate law clerk working on big money real estate deals with companies much larger than the Trump Corporation.

Trumps entire defence in this case is just on her bullshit and if you really were a real estate appraiser, you’d be condemning his testimony, instead of claiming his innocence.

Trump claimed that the appraiser aired by including his elevator space and roof access in the square footage of his condo and that’s why he misrepresented it to the banks 30,000 square feet when it’s only 10,000 square feet.

What kind of builder/developer doesn’t know the exact square footage of the apartment he built for HIMSELF, or how to price and value his real estate?

While, Donald Trump may be the most unsuccessful businessman in the history of the country, he surely knows how big a property is and how much he can sell it for.

Maybe I’m giving him too much credit and he really is that stupid. If you believe that Trump really thought his apartment was 30,000 square feet, I have a lovely ski resort in Miami I’d like to sell you.

You truly are too stupid to be one person.

I am a retired bank manager who specialized in mortgage financing and went on to become a real estate law clerk working on big money real estate deals with companies much larger than the Trump Corporation.

Trumps entire defence in this case is just on her bullshit and if you really were a real estate appraiser, you’d be condemning his testimony, instead of claiming his innocence.

Trump claimed that the appraiser aired by including his elevator space and roof access in the square footage of his condo and that’s why he misrepresented it to the banks 30,000 square feet when it’s only 10,000 square feet.

What kind of builder/developer doesn’t know the exact square footage of the apartment he built for HIMSELF, or how to price and value his real estate?

While, Donald Trump may be the most unsuccessful businessman in the history of the country, he surely knows how big a property is and how much he can sell it for.

Maybe I’m giving him too much credit and he really is that stupid. If you believe that Trump really thought his apartment was 30,000 square feet, I have a lovely ski resort in Miami I’d like to sell you.

They are purposely trying to shift the blame to the investors/banks/Insurance Carriers instead of acknowledging that there were persistent fraudulent and illegal business practices by FPOTUS#45 and the Trump Organization.

Remember...

Trump cannot fail...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... He can only be failed.

Trump can do no wrong...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... He can only be wronged.

WW

Forum List

Back