🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Sickness Racism Breeds

The Carthaginians.

You are talking about 200 BC. This is what I am talking about. If we blacks say every white person benefited from slavery, 150 years ago is too long ago and none of us were here. Carthage isn't even a country and hasn't been for 2000 years.Tunisia is what Carthage is called today and was colonized by the French in the 1800's and did not gain independence until 1956. But since you want play this way, name a non white country in modern times that has colonized a white one. Because Corsica and Sicily are not suffering today because they were colonized by CarthaView attachment 226636 ge in 237 BC.
All of Europe is being colonized right now, idiot.

By who?

View attachment 226636
Africans, Middle Easterners and even fuck South Americans now.

The entire non-white world, basically.

Colnialism generally means acquiring full or partial political control and intiating the expansion of colonies and economic explotation of a country or continent and it's resources by outsiders.

Are you actually stating that white Europeans have lost political and economic control over their entire continent to non white people as Africa did to European invaders?

Or are you taking the migration of "some" non whites there way out of context?
You are moving the goalposts, idiot.

Africans did not lose control of their tribal governments, nor did they lose control of entire countries or cities.

Europeans have lost political control of all the big cities in Western Europe and increasingly in Eastern Europe. It is not just “some” non-whites, there are more non-whites in Europe today than the number of white people who have ever been in Africa. 10s of millions.

Deflecting back to white women doesn't change what I said. Their brothers, fathers, male cousins, sons, husbands etc not being protected more than makes up for any perceived advantages that white women get; and as the number of females who aren't white continues to grow white women are increasingly being lumped in with white males instead of the "woman" feminist moniker that they once owned.
White people are discriminated against for their race more and more every single year, and increasingly white victims of racism have to rely completely on openly far left civil rights organizations who have publicly declared that you can't be racist towards white people, that is worse than Jim Crow's justice system.
This is the text of the law we're discussing. Notice it says nothing about elevating blacks above whites, in fact it doesn't mention a specific race at all which is kind of the point

The term "affirmative action" was first used in the United States in "Executive Order No. 10925",[9] signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961, which included a provision that government contractors "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin".[10] It was used to promote actions that achieve non-discrimination. In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson issued Executive Order 11246 which required government employers to take "affirmative action" to "hire without regard to race, religion and national origin". This prevented employers from discriminating against members of disadvantaged groups. In 1967, gender was added to the anti-discrimination list.[11]
The same people who claimed affirmative action didn't discriminate also claimed that the change in immigration law wouldn't change the racial demographics.

Lying traitorous white Democrats like the Kennedys, specifically Ted Kennedy.

Regardless, white people are being discriminated against in mass today because of academia, it didn't even take a law.

It doesn't discriminate and immigration changed racial demographics because America got whiter while the native Americans got killed. White people aren't discriminated in a damn thing, your just a young stupid ass white loon, a loser who needs to find somebody to blame because you aren't getting what you think whites are entitled to.
The Native Americans weren’t “killed”, dipshit, they died in mass because of disease.

America was also not a nation when it got “whiter”. America only exists as a nation because WHITE people(specifically of English descent) wrote the fucking Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

And now you pieces of shit are whitewashing our fucking history with your racist nonsense, and pretending that you don’t treat white people like shit on a day to day basis. You will receive your karma though.

Native Americans were killed.

Iroquois (Haudenosaunee; “People of the Longhouse”) Confederacy of upper New York state and southeastern Canada is often characterized as one of the world’s oldest participatory democracies. The confederacy’s constitution, the Great Law of Peace (Gayanesshagowa), is believed to have been a model for the U.S. Constitution, partly because Benjamin Franklin was known to have been much interested in the structure of the confederacy and partly because of the balance of power embodied in the Great Law. According to their founding tradition, the Peacemaker story, these Iroquois peoples—who had warred with each other for decades—came together between 1570 and 1600 to live in peace and harmony after Hiawatha, a mourning Onondaga, joined the itinerant Peacemaker (Dekanawidah) in pursuing unity among the Iroquois. The resulting confederacy, whose governing Great Council of 50 peace chiefs, or sachems (hodiyahnehsonh), still meets in a longhouse, is made up of six nations: the Mohawk, Oneida, Onondaga, Cayuga, Seneca, and Tuscarora.

The 6 Nations of the Iroquois Confederacy

We are karma bitch. We all went through the white educational system whereby you learn how to do research and analysis which we use against you racists every time we post. You can't white wash the truth. And as long as you are on the side of truth, you will never lose. And you aren't on the side of truth junior. So you know the outcome. You lose.

You are talking about 200 BC. This is what I am talking about. If we blacks say every white person benefited from slavery, 150 years ago is too long ago and none of us were here. Carthage isn't even a country and hasn't been for 2000 years.Tunisia is what Carthage is called today and was colonized by the French in the 1800's and did not gain independence until 1956. But since you want play this way, name a non white country in modern times that has colonized a white one. Because Corsica and Sicily are not suffering today because they were colonized by CarthaView attachment 226636 ge in 237 BC.

By who?

View attachment 226636

Young boy you are one stupid motherfucker.
Manchild you couldn’t be more stupid if you tried.

Denying the invasion and colonization of Europe is literally as historically inaccurate as denying the colonization of Africa.

When foreigners come to a continent in the millions over a very short period of time, that is an invasion, and when you come to that continent in the millions expecting that the culture and laws of that continent change to suit you without any regard for the indigenous population, that is colonization and ethnic cleansing.

How the fuck do you think a non-white Muslim became the mayor of a capital European city that was 90+ white just 40 years ago? Colonization and ethnic cleansing. How the fuck do you think Dublin changed so radically? Or Paris? Or Rotterdam etc etc

You don’t get to tell me the history of my own people. Worry about your own race and people and leave us the fuck alone.

I get to tell you and I am telling you. Whites aren't being colonized and that's that.

Whether the Moors borrowed anything is not the issue. The issue is really how whites here have stated that blacks have done nothing, accomplished nothing, invented nothing and have never added anything positive to the history of mankind. Each time that is proven untrue then we get somebody white here who has to ague whether or not it's true, then they ask to see more evidence in every case even as they brag about how they are the only ones who has created or invented everything while never showing evidence.

You and Asclepias (mostly A) go to the extreme of claiming all inventions and innovations were either stolen, borrowed or appropriated from blacks but if a white person says the same thing, they're full of shit.

The truth of the matter is somewhere in the middle (as it almost always is). Blacks have invented things and discovered things and so have whites. Contrary to what Asclepias says, not every white invention, discovery or scientific advancement is attributable to blacks and not every patent was stolen from a black person. These are claims that are just simply insupportable.

By who?

View attachment 226636

Colnialism generally means acquiring full or partial political control and intiating the expansion of colonies and economic explotation of a country or continent and it's resources by outsiders.

Are you actually stating that white Europeans have lost political and economic control over their entire continent to non white people as Africa did to European invaders?

Africans did not lose control of their tribal governments, nor did they lose control of entire countries or cities.

Europeans have lost political control of all the big cities in Western Europe and increasingly in Eastern Europe. It is not just “some” non-whites, there are more non-whites in Europe today than the number of white people who have ever been in Africa. 10s of millions.

You are truly a retard. Do you know how completely inaccurate that bullshit you posted is young boy?

Whether the Moors borrowed anything is not the issue. The issue is really how whites here have stated that blacks have done nothing, accomplished nothing, invented nothing and have never added anything positive to the history of mankind. Each time that is proven untrue then we get somebody white here who has to ague whether or not it's true, then they ask to see more evidence in every case even as they brag about how they are the only ones who has created or invented everything while never showing evidence.

You and Asclepias (mostly A) go to the extreme of claiming all inventions and innovations were either stolen, borrowed or appropriated from blacks but if a white person says the same thing, they're full of shit.

The truth of the matter is somewhere in the middle (as it almost always is). Blacks have invented things and discovered things and so have whites. Contrary to what Asclepias says, not every white invention, discovery or scientific advancement is attributable to blacks and not every patent was stolen from a black person. These are claims that are just simply insupportable.

No, we challenge the whites here you never approach who say that blacks have never done anything. You have NEVER argued with a single white person who has done that. Please, just be quiet until you can.

She is as every bit as hateful and mindless as they are. It is no use.
If I'm mindless what the hell does that make you? And what exactly do you find hateful about me? That I can defend myself from attacks by racist internet cyberharassers?

What is the best thing about you that you believe makes you so special? And be specific
You side with a racist piece of shit like Asclepias and then you claim to be “defending yourself”. That makes you mindless and hateful. Nobody is harassing you with anything substantive, or much of anything at all. You live a life that has less to do with your race than most white people do today and that is an easily stated fact.

To answer your second question though, the best thing about me is the fact that I can see through just any propaganda immediately and immediately start reverse engineering it, on top of the fact that I possess truly high morals and will never allow my rage and true hate for the modern world to effect my judgment of decent and good people, no matter who they are. I know who the truly evil people are.

There is a reason why I don’t use racial slurs despite being angrier than just about anyone on here on a day to day basis about race, and it has nothing to do with fear of repercussions or feeling pressured by PC culture to stay away from using them. Most white people who have been pushed to the brink of insanity by the heinous double standards against them would not be able to hold back from spouting one off from time to time just to blow off steam, but I am a true progressive and I understand the extremely fragile and collapsing racial situation we have in this country and refuse to truly add to the problem, I strive to always be part of the solution.

By who?

View attachment 226636

You are truly a retard. Do you know how completely inaccurate that bullshit you posted is young boy?
Denial is not an argument.

You know nothing about anything. You don’t read or inform yourself in any way.

If I'm mindless what the hell does that make you? And what exactly do you find hateful about me? That I can defend myself from attacks by racist internet cyberharassers?

What is the best thing about you that you believe makes you so special? And be specific
You side with a racist piece of shit like Asclepias and then you claim to be “defending yourself”. That makes you mindless and hateful. Nobody is harassing you with anything substantive, or much of anything at all. You live a life that has less to do with your race than most white people do today and that is an easily stated fact.

To answer your second question though, the best thing about me is the fact that I can see through just any propaganda immediately and immediately start reverse engineering it, on top of the fact that I possess truly high morals and will never allow my rage and true hate for the modern world to effect my judgment of decent and good people, no matter who they are. I know who the truly evil people are.

There is a reason why I don’t use racial slurs despite being angrier than just about anyone on here on a day to day basis about race, and it has nothing to do with fear of repercussions or feeling pressured by PC culture to stay away from using them. Most white people who have been pushed to the brink of insanity by the heinous double standards against them would not be able to hold back from spouting one off from time to time just to blow off steam, but I am a true progressive and I understand the extremely fragile and collapsing racial situation we have in this country and refuse to truly add to the problem, I strive to always be part of the solution.

A is no racist but you are.

ALL RISE! CLASS IN SESSION!

Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination

A majority of whites say discrimination against them exists in America today, according to a poll released Tuesday from NPR, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.

Notable, however, is that while a majority of whites in the poll say discrimination against them exists, a much smaller percentage say that they have actually experienced it.

You really need to quit whining junior.

More than half of white Americans say they believe discrimination against white people exists in the U.S. today.

upload_2018-11-4_15-56-33.png

A smaller percentage of white Americans say that they have been personally discriminated against because they are white when…

upload_2018-11-4_15-57-21.png

You don't get to make things up little boy. We're grown.

Maybe you learn to read things other than the daily stormer

Here's exactly what to say to white men who think they're being oppressed or discriminated against

th

Pay attention to your own words junior.

No, we challenge the whites here you never approach who say that blacks have never done anything. You have NEVER argued with a single white person who has done that. Please, just be quiet until you can.

You have never argued with a single black person who has done that either so I'll be quiet when you are quiet. If you are not quiet then stay tuned for more of the same from me.

You seem to have a problem with my never confronting whites as you've brought it up a number of times but I've never had a problem with you not confronting blacks. Frankly, I don't give a shit. But it makes me wonder why you have such difficulty with someone doing (or not doing, as the case may be) exactly what you do.

A is no racist but you are.

ALL RISE! CLASS IN SESSION!

A majority of whites say discrimination against them exists in America today, according to a poll released Tuesday from NPR, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.

Notable, however, is that while a majority of whites in the poll say discrimination against them exists, a much smaller percentage say that they have actually experienced it.

You really need to quit whining junior.

More than half of white Americans say they believe discrimination against white people exists in the U.S. today.

View attachment 226756

A smaller percentage of white Americans say that they have been personally discriminated against because they are white when…

View attachment 226757

You don't get to make things up little boy. We're grown.

Maybe you learn to read things other than the daily stormer

Here's exactly what to say to white men who think they're being oppressed or discriminated against

th
Which means they are, dipshit.

You don’t get to decide what racism is. The white people who have faced racism that is bad enough for even their masochistic liberal tendencies to be overridden have gone through things you couldn’t even imagine.

The only way white people don’t experience racism is if non-white people are angels who don’t perpetrate it. You alone prove that non-whites are definitely no angels.

Last edited:

Pay attention to your own words junior.
I read more in a week than you do in years.

Again, you are an ignorant asshole who is empowered in an upside down, corroded, factless society.

Even if you grew up in today’s world like I did you would have still failed because you don’t want to learn solid concrete facts.

No that wouldnt be a crutch. That would be an explanation of the reason white people concentrated their energy on creating a system of racism. They couldnt compete and knew this instinctively so they had to cheat.

So whites that were exploring the world, inventing things like steam power, the telegraph, cement, electromagnet, the typewriter, internal combustion engine and building grand structures were intimidated by a people still living relatively primitively. Hokay.
Whites never invented shit without Black or brown people giving them the knowledge. The sciences were first taught by Black people. Whites benefited from that instruction so whites get zero credit for any invention. Besides most of the inventions were stolen from Blacks that were unable to get patents. This shows again the weakness of whites and their penchant for lying about who actually made the inventions.

Stolen patents and borrowed ideas from the Moors is only part of the story. A five minute Google search on Moorish inventions reveals that the Moors brought back a lot of these ideas and gadgets from China and India.
I would argue that since the first empires in China were Blacks and the same with India that doesnt really help your argument.

Even if that's true, it still means the Moors borrowed some of their ideas and inventions.

I would love to see your source on this though and learn more about it. Do you have a link or something?
Yeah but if the Moors did borrow from others...those others were Black like they were.

Its freely available on the internet but you can start here.

5 Ancient Black Civilizations That Were Not in Africa

"It states that the first documented governance in China was headed by the Shang or Chiang dynasty in 1500-1000 B.C. King T’ang or Ta, founder of the Shang dynasty, was of African descent. The Shang were also called Nakhi, which literally means “Black” (Na) and “Man” (khi). King T’ang and the Shang dynasty were responsible for unifying China to form their first civilization."

This is precisely why I say whites have a credibility problem. You dig long enough and deep enough you find that Black people are there everywhere on the planet. You dont hear how Africans were the first civilization to produce carbonized steel yet whites would love you to believe that whites were the first.

See this is how clueless you are. Why would you assume that I was referring only or even to U.S. Message Board? You don't find it embarassing to be so completely wrong about others?

I'd be inclined to state that you know nothing about me at all but I'm pretty sure that even if you did know even the tinest little bit about me you would still be talking the same nonsense you are now because you simply wouldn't believe any of it. That's what I have experienced from whites who are irrational, antagonistic and racist when they are not allowed to say and do anything they please without repercussions when it comes to denigrating me and others.

To answer your second question though, the best thing about me is the fact that I can see through just any propaganda immediately and immediately start reverse engineering it, on top of the fact that I possess truly high morals and will never allow my rage and true hate for the modern world to effect my judgment of decent and good people, no matter who they are. I know who the
truly evil people are.

So that's a nice textbook answer, but it doesn't really answer my question as to why you believe you are so special. The most important thing I got from your response is that you remind me a little bit of Dylann Roof. I honestly have no idea what could be going on that causes you the type of anger you're describing. Certainly not just communicating with individuals on U.S. Message Board that you don't agree with or whom don't agree with you. And why do you think refraining from using racial slurs makes you a good person? There was a time in our country when people in "mixed company" would never even dream of using certain types of language that could be offensive to anyone present or within hearing distance.

One thing I did do is review your posting history and found that you have "Funnied" over 53,000 people in just a little over 3 years time. I haven't taken the time to read much of your postings mainly because I have a lot of other things on my plate but I am interested in how your anger can be defused because I would honestly hate to have to hear about you in the news. And give me an example of an instance in which you "reversed engineered" some propaganda exposed our government trying to dupe us.

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!
Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Where do you guys get this ridiculous notion that only those who have the power to oppress can be racist?

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

Sorry, but your ludicrous ideas about race and racism have no power to sting because they're largely monkey shit.

Having said that, if you're saying that white people as a race are inherently morally weaker and weaker in character than blacks or other races then you are racist.

No, he is saying that whites have a record of almost 250 years of immoral racist behaviors which shows a weakness in character. He states that whites had to create laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior which is a sign of fear or weakness. That is what whites have done and what many continue doing.

You're a sorry-ass black racist using racism as a cop-out to try to get you a check. The End.

You sorry motherfucker. Work and save some money, this is America. According to how old you say you are, you grew up when it was much better than when I did. I'm still making on 1 week's pay covers the housing, barely.

We need to get back to something better for everybody.

See this is how clueless you are. Why would you assume that I was referring only or even to U.S. Message Board? You don't find it embarassing to be so completely wrong about others?

I'd be inclined to state that you know nothing about me at all but I'm pretty sure that even if you did know even the tinest little bit about me you would still be talking the same nonsense you are now because you simply wouldn't believe any of it. That's what I have experienced from whites who are irrational, antagonistic and racist when they are not allowed to say and do anything they please without repercussions when it comes to denigrating me and others.

To answer your second question though, the best thing about me is the fact that I can see through just any propaganda immediately and immediately start reverse engineering it, on top of the fact that I possess truly high morals and will never allow my rage and true hate for the modern world to effect my judgment of decent and good people, no matter who they are. I know who the
truly evil people are.

So that's a nice textbook answer, but it doesn't really answer my question as to why you believe you are so special. The most important thing I got from your response is that you remind me a little bit of Dylann Roof. I honestly have no idea what could be going on that causes you the type of anger you're describing. Certainly not just communicating with individuals on U.S. Message Board that you don't agree with or whom don't agree with you. And why do you think refraining from using racial slurs makes you a good person? There was a time in our country when people in "mixed company" would never even dream of using certain types of language that could be offensive to anyone present or within hearing distance.

One thing I did do is review your posting history and found that you have "Funnied" over 53,000 people in just a little over 3 years time. I haven't taken the time to read much of your postings mainly because I have a lot of other things on my plate but I am interested in how your anger can be defused because I would honestly hate to have to hear about you in the news. And give me an example of an instance in which you "reversed engineered" some propaganda exposed our government trying to dupe us.
Unless you are going to Stormfront or something this is basically the only serious political forum that doesn’t censor the kind of comments that would upset you(or even me) concerning black people. Unless Democrat forums are now allowing that kind of thing, wherever you are talking about doesn’t allow anti-black comments any more than they do here and doesn’t attract any different kinds of people. Anti-black “hate speech” will get you thrown in jail in some European countries, but anti-white language and the extreme tolerance for it is entrenched in the system now.

Now you are comparing me to Dylann Roof and you have the nerve tell me I don’t know anything about you? Asclepias and especially Paul Essien(someone who is literally ok with murdering white women and children)are far more like Dylann Roof than I am and YOU side with them. I just want white people and our cultures to be respected and for non-white people to realize that they are in the wrong when they say things like they can’t be racist to white people, or that we have no culture, or that we are somehow “privileged” because we are struggling to maintain OUR nations that our ancestors built from nothing. I don’t expect any African nations to submit totally to globalism and ethnic cleansing in the name of “diversity”, so it absolutely boggles my mind how non-white people could have nerve to expect Europeans to just go quietly.

What you see as “Nazism” or “white supremacy” is the status quo for most of the world concerning race relations. In East Asia I will be ignored, ostracized, rejected and possibly even verbally attacked because I am white and the government could give less of a shit because they are openly racist. In Africa there are some nations where white people can’t even live in without turning up dead the next month, and most African nations overall are quite dangerous with no sign of improving even with the China investment bubble artificially propping them up. In South America I will have to pretend to be a Hispanic to receive anything even approaching acceptable treatment unless I live in a gated community. So if the demographics in Europe and North America are also changing against white people against our wishes when all of the other continents in the world are uninhabitable for white people in the long term, what the hell do you experience that even remotely compares to what I said? Black Lives Matter literally had to make up a lie to justify its existence because black people are literally privileged all across the board. I am more likely to be killed by a cop while being unarmed than you are if you carry, that is according Eric Holder’s FBI.

Yes, not using racial slurs makes me a great person. I have every reason to be angry enough to say something truly offensive to normal thinking people, but yet I don’t when the majority of black people use racial slurs and derogatory racial terms against white people pretty regularly when they feel the least bit angry at us or something else, and now most white people are finally being pushed to point that the sweetest and most charitable among us are not holding back nearly as much as they usually do. I absolutely have far greater morals than you and most people do. The days of niceties are over, you all helped kill them when you voted for Democrats and normalized the Jerry Springer culture.

Less than 53 “funnies” a day is nothing considering all the ridiculous double standards employed by Democrats here, and it is especially nothing when you consider I have made thousands of posts, and I have given far more favorable ratings than “funnies”. Every other post Democrats on here make is attacking white people while calling the comparatively passive Republicans “racists” in the same one-liner. Such demons must be taken down a peg. See, you are lucky, you only have to deal with the occasional racial slur in this forum, while white people deal with racism in every facet of society because anti-white politics has been injected into even things like drinking milk.

As I said, I'll be quiet when you start calling blacks on their bullshit.

Unless you are going to Stormfront or something this is basically the only serious political forum that doesn’t censor the kind of comments that would upset you(or even me) concerning black people. Unless Democrat forums are now allowing that kind of thing, wherever you are talking about doesn’t allow anti-black comments any more than they do here and doesn’t attract any different kinds of people. Anti-black “hate speech” will get you thrown in jail in some European countries, but anti-white language and the extreme tolerance for it is entrenched in the system now.

Now you are comparing me to Dylann Roof and you have the nerve tell me I don’t know anything about you? Asclepias and especially Paul Essien(someone who is literally ok with murdering white women and children)are far more like Dylann Roof than I am and YOU side with them. I just want white people and our cultures to be respected and for non-white people to realize that they are in the wrong when they say things like they can’t be racist to white people, or that we have no culture, or that we are somehow “privileged” because we are struggling to maintain OUR nations that our ancestors built from nothing. I don’t expect any African nations to submit totally to globalism and ethnic cleansing in the name of “diversity”, so it absolutely boggles my mind how non-white people could have nerve to expect Europeans to just go quietly.

What you see as “Nazism” or “white supremacy” is the status quo for most of the world concerning race relations. In East Asia I will be ignored, ostracized, rejected and possibly even verbally attacked because I am white and the government could give less of a shit because they are openly racist. In Africa there are some nations where white people can’t even live in without turning up dead the next month, and most African nations overall are quite dangerous with no sign of improving even with the China investment bubble artificially propping them up. In South America I will have to pretend to be a Hispanic to receive anything even approaching acceptable treatment unless I live in a gated community. So if the demographics in Europe and North America are also changing against white people against our wishes when all of the other continents in the world are uninhabitable for white people in the long term, what the hell do you experience that even remotely compares to what I said? Black Lives Matter literally had to make up a lie to justify its existence because black people are literally privileged all across the board. I am more likely to be killed by a cop while being unarmed than you are if you carry, that is according Eric Holder’s FBI.

Yes, not using racial slurs makes me a great person. I have every reason to be angry enough to say something truly offensive to normal thinking people, but yet I don’t when the majority of black people use racial slurs and derogatory racial terms against white people pretty regularly when they feel the least bit angry at us or something else, and now most white people are finally being pushed to point that the sweetest and most charitable among us are not holding back nearly as much as they usually do. I absolutely have far greater morals than you and most people do. The days of niceties are over, you all helped kill them when you voted for Democrats and normalized the Jerry Springer culture.

Less than 53 “funnies” a day is nothing considering all the ridiculous double standards employed by Democrats here, and it is especially nothing when you consider I have made thousands of posts, and I have given far more favorable ratings than “funnies”. Every other post Democrats on here make is attacking white people while calling the comparatively passive Republicans “racists” in the same one-liner. Such demons must be taken down a peg. See, you are lucky, you only have to deal with the occasional racial slur in this forum, while white people deal with racism in every facet of society because anti-white politics has been injected into even things like drinking milk.

Well I consider it a good thing when a website doesn't allow it's members to verbally abuse, harass and/or threaten each other. Far too many people have no control over their emotions and respond in inappropriate ways even when there is no direct attack on them. A slight tangent, but It's still bothering me when our local news station airs information on the guy who stabbed to death the mother of his child here in Seattle Friday night. She had a protection order out against him that wasn't even 30 days old yet but apparently his original plan was to murder her back in April. Then there's the shooter at the yoga studio on Friday night who had a lot of racists and msogynistic comments in his social media postings. These are not reasonable or rational responses to the situations these males found themselves in, but they are so very common. So when you start talking about white people being pushed to the brink by things they are allegedly experiencing caused by black or other people denigrating them or acting out against whites, but these are things that none of us can see or are aware of, that's cause for concern. Do you have examples of specific acts committed against you or the people you're speaking of that caused harm?

I would hope that you know that people often say things just to be assholes, to hurt you, to diminish your accomplishments, happiness, contentment etc. That doesn't mean that the things they say are true or have any validity, you always have to consider the source. Unless I'm reading you incorrectly it sounds to me like what you're experiencing is what many black people have experienced in certain situations, myself included but you can't let other people control your emotions that way. While we can't control their behaviors, we can control our responses to them and if they get too stupid, ensure that there are consequences for the bad behavior that they insist on continuing to engage in against us. That's what I meant by "defend myself".

Forum List

Back