Zone1 The term "Personal relationship with Jesus" is not in the Bible

Tell me where you think the Catholic Church is saying salvation is through an institution?
excellent point

But he's not going to get it... or more accurately, will pretend not to get it... I think it's a lot of Pretend at this point... He keeps accusing me of saying this and that, believing this and that, despite all the evidence here at usmb that I do not say or believe such

In other words, he's a hack for the protestant religion and just like hacks for the d party, he will say anything, just anything... even LIE his ass off for his great religion

and of course, that always makes us see what a great religion it is... (to which he will respond: I don't have a religion. I follow Jesus.. but hey, does Jesus teach that we should distort what people say, accuse them of saying things we know they did not say.... and etc?? Where's that in the Bible?)

excellent point

But he's not going to get it... or more accurately, will pretend not to get it... I think it's a lot of Pretend at this point... He keeps accusing me of saying this and that, believing this and that, despite all the evidence here at usmb that I do not say or believe such

In other words, he's a hack for the protestant religion and just like hacks for the d party, he will say anything, just anything... even LIE his ass off for his great religion

and of course, that always makes us see what a great religion it is... (to which he will respond: I don't have a religion. I follow Jesus.. but hey, does Jesus teach that we should distort what people say, accuse them of saying things we know they did not say.... and etc?? Where's that in the Bible?)
Pope Pius IX in his encyclical letter (1863) said that Well known is the Catholic teaching that no one can be saved outside the Catholic Church. This refers to the belief that only those who are in full communion with the Catholic Church and accept the teachings and magisterium of the Church can be saved.

Do you accept this or not?

Pope Pius IX in his encyclical letter (1863) said that Well known is the Catholic teaching that no one can be saved outside the Catholic Church. This refers to the belief that only those who are in full communion with the Catholic Church and accept the teachings and magisterium of the Church can be saved.

Do you accept this or not?
Why don't you answer my post wherein I say that Jesus never taught you should accuse people of saying / believing things they obviously do not say or believe?

While you're talking to Jesus some time... maybe you should talk to Him about how you interact w/ those hated Catholics....

I believe what the popes prior to Vatican II taught... which can be summed up in this way:

There is virtually no salvation outside the Catholic Church. If someone knows that the Catholic Church is the One Christ founded and does not enter it, he cannot be saved. Indeed, his not entering proves that he does not believe in Christ, the Founder of the Church and his refusal to accept Christ and His Church means: Hell

Why don't you answer my post wherein I say that Jesus never taught you should accuse people of saying / believing things they obviously do not say or believe?

While you're talking to Jesus some time... maybe you should talk to Him about how you interact w/ those hated Catholics....
Well, I'm asking you if you agree with that statement. If you don't want to answer it, just be honest about it and say so.

I believe what the popes prior to Vatican II taught... which can be summed up in this way:

There is virtually no salvation outside the Catholic Church. If someone knows that the Catholic Church is the One Christ founded and does not enter it, he cannot be saved. Indeed, his not entering proves that he does not believe in Christ, the Founder of the Church and his refusal to accept Christ and His Church means: Hell
That's not Biblically sound. All I need is faith in Jesus. How arrogant to demand I be a member of your organization in order to be saved. Jesus never said that.

That's not Biblically sound. All I need is faith in Jesus. How arrogant to demand I be a member of your organization in order to be saved. Jesus never said that.
oh, I demanded you join the Catholic Church :rolleyes:

So there it is, Folks... Protestantism in all it's glory... Accuse, accuse accuse... just because someone doesn't believe exactly as I do!

Make up stuff a Catholic says so you can accuse, accuse, accuse even more the said Catholic of not being right with Jesus... As we all know Only protestants are right with Jesus...

So again, where does it say THAT in the Bible

Did Jesus ever say

"Hate Catholics. Accuse them at every turn of not being one of Mine... put words in their mouths... then accuse, accuse some more..."

oh, I demanded you join the Catholic Church :rolleyes:

So there it is, Folks... Protestantism in all it's glory... Accuse, accuse accuse... just because someone doesn't believe exactly as I do!

Make up stuff a Catholic says so you can accuse, accuse, accuse even more the said Catholic of not being right with Jesus... As we all know Only protestants are right with Jesus...

So again, where does it say THAT in the Bible

Did Jesus ever say

"Hate Catholics. Accuse them at every turn of not being one of Mine... put words in their mouths... then accuse, accuse some more..."
You're still not getting it or deliberately avoiding it. The Catholic Church is an organization just like any other religious organization. I don't hate anyone. I'm saying that all I need is faith in Jesus in order to be saved and you can't handle that. The reason that you can't handle that is because it makes all of your efforts at being a good Catholic meaningless. That's why you feel like you're being attacked.

You're still not getting it or deliberately avoiding it. The Catholic Church is an organization just like any other religious organization. I don't hate anyone. I'm saying that all I need is faith in Jesus in order to be saved and you can't handle that.
really?

I can tell from your posts that you definitely need SOMETHING vis a vis your alleged relationship w/ Jesus... If you can't see that something is lacking, you are truly blind.. Jesus is about LOVE (and Truth and Justice).

I don't see much of any of those things in your posts... just a lot of I'm right- - you're wrong as hell... find the same Jesus I have or you're no Christian and are going to Hell when you die

lovely

I don't want that Jesus, so called

really?

I can tell from your posts that you definitely need SOMETHING vis a vis your alleged relationship w/ Jesus... If you can't see that something is lacking, you are truly blind.. Jesus is about LOVE (and Truth and Justice).

I don't see much of any of those things in your posts... just a lot of I'm right- - you're wrong as hell... find the same Jesus I have or you're no Christian and are going to Hell when you die

lovely

I don't want that Jesus, so called
I never said that. You did. You're the one who said that I'm in a false church. Remember? Go read your post to a mirror.

There was/is only ONE Church founded by Jesus Christ Himself

then Luther came along and thought he, of all people, would change that... People would follow HIM, not the hated Church Christ founded... and people did

The confusion originates with liars.
1674516475963.png

Forum List

Back