The Texas lawsuit and the possible end of our republic.

I have faith in our Conservative court to not only reject this ridiculous claim but to admonish EVERY Republican who endorses it.

Why should Republicans be "admonished" for protesting against stolen elections? There is really little point in spending the time or money to run for office if you are going to be swindled.

Further, no one will contribute to an election campaign that has no chance of succeeding because of fraud.

Because it wasn't stolen. For the first time in many election cycles, the Republican tactic of voter suppression was largely removed. Granted, it was because of the pandemic (which I'd like to point out was made worse by the lack of response from the WH and impeded by the Republican party). Individual states made their own election rules. It is up to the state to set those rules. If you truly believe in the Constitution, then you believe in state's rights. If not, it's just bullshit talk. You believe in selective interpretation. For the SC to rule in Texas favor, it would have to throw out and invalidate millions of legally cast votes. Straight up voter disenfranchisement. It's bad enough that the Republican party engages in voter suppression and gerrymandering, but this?...is straight up theft..and sedition.

How is making a person vote in person and prove they are eligible to vote voter surpression?

States made the election rules. There are states that have used mail in voting for years without incident. The military has used it for decades.
Voting in person (especially during a pandemic) may not be possible for everyone. Hence, a way for Republicans to practice voter suppression.
Everyone who cast a vote was eligible. 73 million of the morons voted for Trump.

Your man lost. And you're pissed. I get it. But this behavior is just un-American.

You just like mail in voting because it makes it easier to cheat, and you know your side has no issues with cheating.
Maybe you can explain how it is possible to cheat in a mail in ballot?

Do millions of soldiers and sailors cheat every year when they vote by mail?

harvesting is the biggest one.

Usually mail in ballots are requested, which allows for tracing.

It adds also the chance for stuffing in the counting rooms, by increasing the paper count.

How do you stuff ballots when each ballot has a unique bar code traceable to a registered voter?

If ballots were stuffed, multiple votes would show up for registered voters.......There were no instances of that happening

I have faith in our Conservative court to not only reject this ridiculous claim but to admonish EVERY Republican who endorses it.

Why should Republicans be "admonished" for protesting against stolen elections? There is really little point in spending the time or money to run for office if you are going to be swindled.

Further, no one will contribute to an election campaign that has no chance of succeeding because of fraud.

Because it wasn't stolen. For the first time in many election cycles, the Republican tactic of voter suppression was largely removed. Granted, it was because of the pandemic (which I'd like to point out was made worse by the lack of response from the WH and impeded by the Republican party). Individual states made their own election rules. It is up to the state to set those rules. If you truly believe in the Constitution, then you believe in state's rights. If not, it's just bullshit talk. You believe in selective interpretation. For the SC to rule in Texas favor, it would have to throw out and invalidate millions of legally cast votes. Straight up voter disenfranchisement. It's bad enough that the Republican party engages in voter suppression and gerrymandering, but this?...is straight up theft..and sedition.

How is making a person vote in person and prove they are eligible to vote voter surpression?

States made the election rules. There are states that have used mail in voting for years without incident. The military has used it for decades.
Voting in person (especially during a pandemic) may not be possible for everyone. Hence, a way for Republicans to practice voter suppression.
Everyone who cast a vote was eligible. 73 million of the morons voted for Trump.

Your man lost. And you're pissed. I get it. But this behavior is just un-American.

You just like mail in voting because it makes it easier to cheat, and you know your side has no issues with cheating.

It adds also the chance for stuffing in the counting rooms, by increasing the paper count.

How do you stuff ballots when each ballot has a unique bar code traceable to a registered voter?

If ballots were stuffed, multiple votes would show up for registered voters.......There were no instances of that happening

Each outer envelope is unique, the ballots are not as they have to be anonymous.

Harvesting is going around picking up unused ballots and sending them in.

So how about after the election we do a full count and comparison? I have a feeling many of these have already been destroyed to cover up.

1. The Dems & Trump haters are right: The Supreme Court will laugh this lawsuit right out of the building.

2. The Republic will not end.

3. The Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., & the Honorable Kamala D. Harris and all the familiar and beloved faces of the Obama administration will rule the country for the next four years and probably longer.

4. During the next four years (and probably longer), there will be the usual cries of anger & threats of secession, but it will be nothing but TALK.

a. People, as usual, will go about their daily lives as best as they can. Something people have done since human beings have been on earth.

5. Yes, of course, the Republic will end -- but not until the next century when demographic changes really, really, really kick in.

a. At that time, there will be a peaceful and harmonious parting of the ways between various groups.

I'm not going to bothering reading the thread ... looks like the same vomit from yesterday ...

Anyone dared comment on the merits of the case yet? ... the OP is crazy wrong ... if we let Texas dictate how Michigan interprets their own laws ... pfffft ... worst, allow Texas to go straight to SCOTUS ... well ... then ... er ...

What's to stop California from telling Mississippi how to run their education system? ... and going straight to SCOTUS with the complaint ...

No ... I didn';t think anyone wanted to discuss this matter honestly ... sorry for interrupting ...

Why not wait for SCOTUS decide if they want to take the case first, it is possible they will just reject it and that would be the end of it.

Real Americans will accept Biden victory, despite that he is not all there part of the time.

Each outer envelope is unique, the ballots are not as they have to be anonymous.

So how about after the election we do a full count and comparison? I have a feeling many of these have already been destroyed to cover up.

How does one pick up unused ballots?
Do you go door to door?

Why are there no reports of widespread soliciting of unused ballots?

You are just making shit up

They won't admonish the Republicans. They'll dismiss it in one sentence.

I hope they don’t.

The court needs to send a strong message that they will not stand for this shit.
Otherwise, they will encourage Republicans to do it again

I'm not going to bothering reading the thread ... looks like the same vomit from yesterday ...

Anyone dared comment on the merits of the case yet? ... the OP is crazy wrong ... if we let Texas dictate how Michigan interprets their own laws ... pfffft ... worst, allow Texas to go straight to SCOTUS ... well ... then ... er ...

What's to stop California from telling Mississippi how to run their education system? ... and going straight to SCOTUS with the complaint ...

No ... I didn';t think anyone wanted to discuss this matter honestly ... sorry for interrupting ...
I think SCOTUS recognizes the ramifications of this suit.

They do not want to open the floodgates

How does one pick up unused ballots?
Do you go door to door?

Why are there no reports of widespread soliciting of unused ballots?

You are just making shit up

Well lets investigate to find out. Start with back-checking samples of mailed ballot envelopes and ask the people if they did mail the ballots in or not.

Match exactly the envelope counts to the ballot counts. full review.

One thing Republicans are not talking about is what happens to the rest of the ballot?

These ballots cover elections from the President down to Dog Catcher.
In throwing out over 10 million ballots, they will dismiss every election in those four states.

Are Republicans willing to sacrifice the Congressional seats they won in those states?

Cry me a river. Trump lost. This extended temper tantrum is unseemly. There was no evidence of voter fraud. Federal and state officials (Republican and Democrat) have stated this was the smoothest and most secure election in years. All lawsuits have been thrown out. You're mad because your man lost. Tell me, what is so special about Donald John Trump that you are willing to sacrifice your honor, your intelligence, and your integrity? It really is perplexing to me.

The people who benefit from the cheating say there is no cheating, and the people responsible for making sure there is no cheating are saying there is no cheating. Sorry, but since we all know people like you are dishonest hacks that will stop at nothing to win I will not take your or their word for it.

The issue is assholes like you think you can get away with it, that's the issue. You are liars and cheats.

It's too bad. I don't where in the Trump orbit in the last five years that people like you turned from just being amusing at sheer loyalty of sheep to a shepard into a collection of metasasizing cancers?
There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud in any state. Every lawsuit brought forth so far has been dismissed out of hand. Yet here you are, still bleating like a sheep because the idiot you backed lost.
He blew the response to the pandemic so the voters showed him the door. But, you slink down into your alt-right media and your social media clutches and cluck like the fucking hens you are until you
become convinced that something happened here..that didn't. In other words, no matter your protestation, you and the rest of Trump Nation have lost the ability to think for yourselves.

Your assimilation is complete. So I reiterate. You Trump supporters are the dumbest, most ignorant, and most low information voting bloc I've seen rise in my lifetime.

Cry me a river. Trump lost. This extended temper tantrum is unseemly. There was no evidence of voter fraud. Federal and state officials (Republican and Democrat) have stated this was the smoothest and most secure election in years. All lawsuits have been thrown out. You're mad because your man lost. Tell me, what is so special about Donald John Trump that you are willing to sacrifice your honor, your intelligence, and your integrity? It really is perplexing to me.

The people who benefit from the cheating say there is no cheating, and the people responsible for making sure there is no cheating are saying there is no cheating. Sorry, but since we all know people like you are dishonest hacks that will stop at nothing to win I will not take your or their word for it.

The issue is assholes like you think you can get away with it, that's the issue. You are liars and cheats.

It's too bad. I don't where in the Trump orbit in the last five years that people like you turned from just being amusing at sheer loyalty of sheep to a shepard into a collection of metasasizing cancers?
There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud in any state. Every lawsuit brought forth so far has been dismissed out of hand. Yet here you are, still bleating like a sheep because the idiot you backed lost.
He blew the response to the pandemic so the voters showed him the door. But, you slink down into your alt-right media and your social media clutches and cluck like the fucking hens you are until you
become convinced that something happened here..that didn't. In other words, no matter your protestation, you and the rest of Trump Nation have lost the ability to think for yourselves.

Your assimilation is complete. So I reiterate. You Trump supporters are the dumbest, most ignorant, and most low information voting bloc I've seen rise in my lifetime.
ODofigs.jpg

So you want the court to hand over the election to trump correct? Not a redo, no chance for the other side. I am soooooooooooooo happy I don't align myself with either party. It feels soooo patriotic.
I swear, watching this stuff is like watching professional wrestling. How people buy into it is a mystery.
Just to be clear....if there is a move made by a state, or states that is in direct breach of the constitution, that is OK? Now lets see what happened. The constitution as well as state constitutions of those involved makes it clear that only legislative bodies may amend. But the states in question did not abide by the constitution nor did they abide by their own states constitution.
Now, you may so ...who the hell cares.
Good for you.
But...it is one thing to interpret the constitution where there are grey areas. I get it.
But when the constitution is precise, and word for word it says (paraphrased)....Governors and courts can not defy the constitution, and only legislators can......that is not against the constitution when non legislators defy the constitution?

Forum List

Back