The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas - link to article
"You can rip the baby out of the womb of the mother,” Trump blasted. “The government has no business with the decisions that a mother makes,” was Clinton’s reminder that there is nothing freedom-loving about overturning Roe vs Wade.

For the first time, it was the madness of Trump’s ideas rather than his erratic manner that took centre stage during this debate.

Last edited:
Trump does not have ideas.

The only positions he holds are vague assertions that he is going to fix things he identifies as broken. Every substantive plan has always been off the top of his head, and subjected to scrutiny shortly after.

I am all for the anti-abortion cause if you guys can get the government to stop regulating abortions.

Liberals own child sacrifice in the name of convenience. 99.1% of all abortions are ELECTIVE. Nothing to do with rape.
Actual percentage of U.S. abortions in "hard cases" are estimated as follows: in cases of rape, 0.3%; in cases of incest, 0.03%; in cases of risk to maternal life, 0.1%; in cases of risk to maternal health, 0.8%; and in cases of fetal health issues, 0.5%.Jan 18, 2016
Reasons given for having abortions in the United States

LIBERALS lie in order to continue the wholesale slaughter of children..

LIBERALS lie in order to continue the wholesale slaughter of children..

That is dishonest. The position is called pro-choice, and not pro-slaughter after all.

Do you believe abortions should be made illegal, to be enforced by state or federal government agencies?

0107_partial_birth.gif

The full term human being, BABY is delivered dragging it's leg out with forceps, partially born... then the so called Physician takes surgical scissors and stabs the baby to death..

The evil that is LIBERALISM can't be put in to words. Someday Hellary Clinton and every leftist who supports child murder/slaughter will be held to account and will answer for it.

there are valid reasons for abortion. however as far as the womans health is concerned, if that abortion has to take place in the 8th or 9th month, there is no reason that the baby cant be removed alive and kept alive instead of killing it
at this point, I would call it murder,

So the freedom of the baby, matters not.

If you are going to engage in this argument, you should be cautious of the fact that someone can make the same case in regards to the slaughtering of animals for convenience.

The philosophical concept of necessary suffering, in my opinion, is the moral guideline for these types of scenarios.

there are valid reasons for abortion. however as far as the womans health is concerned, if that abortion has to take place in the 8th or 9th month, there is no reason that the baby cant be removed alive and kept alive instead of killing it

There's never a valid reason to slaughter a baby.. A mother's number 1 job and natural instinct is to her protect her child, not murder it. I don't care what the fucking reason is.

There's never a valid reason to slaughter a baby.. A mother's number 1 job and natural instinct is to her protect her child, not murder it. I don't care what the fucking reason is.

Okay, then let me apply an equivalency, because I do believe there are situations in which it is morally warranted.

I am going to make an assumption that you do not condemn the slaughtering of animals for food. Why?

The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas
"You can rip the baby out of the womb of the mother,” Trump blasted. “The government has no business with the decisions that a mother makes,” was Clinton’s reminder that there is nothing freedom-loving about overturning Roe vs Wade.

For the first time, it was the madness of Trump’s ideas rather than his erratic manner that took centre stage during this debate.
half the country doesn't believe in abortion.
We think our presidents should have something special that makes them special rather than the low life practice of abortion.

No one even speaks of the pain and torture a baby is put through.. Another form of abortion is burning to death your own child inside the womb with a saline solution.. IT TAKES HOURS for the baby to be eaten alive and die.

There's a special place reserved in hell for those of you who support the systemic torture and slaughter of babies.

un=

I agree, but Im also one of those that can see certain times.
like I said, if the mothers health is really in question.
I know that when my daughter was born, had I had to make a choice in the 5th month between having my daughter or my wife live, I would have chose my wife... Of course now after 20 some years of marriage and the emergence of the puerto rican facial hair they get as they age, I think I would pick the daughter.

Okay, then let me apply an equivalency, because I do believe there are situations in which it is morally warranted.

I am going to make an assumption that you do not condemn the slaughtering of animals for food. Why?
animals and humans are pretty much not the same when it comes to this argument.
But if it helps you, I personally am for the most part vegetarian. But its for personal reasons and I have no problem slapping a nice thick juicy steak on my grill for you should you come over.
Hot dogs are an exception, even though I have no clue WTF is in that rolled up blob of butchers waste, I cant get enough of them off the grill.

Forum List

Back