Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
i went to a mormon church a couple times, they seem to be friendly and christian to me!
although their service is unbeaaarrably long in my opinion, but that's a dedication to admire!

i went to a mormon church a couple times, they seem to be friendly and christian to me!
although their service is unbeaaarrably long in my opinion, but that's a dedication to admire!

Well thanks for voting and adding to the Christian part of the poll. As you can see, there are still a lot of people who think we are lots of bad things other than friendly and christian.

As to the 3 hour service. It IS an acquired taste. That's because most churches just want you to show up and contribute to the plate that's being passed around. We stay extra long because there are instructional classes in which to learn your doctrine and ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS.
This is a unique structure to the common style of showing up, listening for an hour or something like it and going home.

Well thanks for voting and adding to the Christian part of the poll. As you can see, there are still a lot of people who think we are lots of bad things other than friendly and christian.

As to the 3 hour service. It IS an acquired taste. That's because most churches just want you to show up and contribute to the plate that's being passed around. We stay extra long because there are instructional classes in which to learn your doctrine and ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS.
This is a unique structure to the common style of showing up, listening for an hour or something like it and going home.

the church i last went to, and damn it's been years, provided an hour serivce but i learned from it. It's great that every church has a unique style. haha i liked the mormon church too because there were alot of cute girls lol. mormon girls for some reason seem more attractive to me for some reason.

the church i last went to, and damn it's been years, provided an hour serivce but i learned from it. It's great that every church has a unique style. haha i liked the mormon church too because there were alot of cute girls lol. mormon girls for some reason seem more attractive to me for some reason.

I know huh? Me too!:razz: It all depends on each location but by and large, I think it's because they aren't conformists to today's current styles, what with the multiple ear piercings, tramp stamps, and belly button, booty crack showing outfits girls wear these days.
They are just well put together and classy.(for the most part)

I know huh? Me too!:razz: It all depends on each location but by and large, I think it's because they aren't conformists to today's current styles, what with the multiple ear piercings, tramp stamps, and belly button, booty crack showing outfits girls wear these days.
lol i have a lip ring i guess i'm not classy:lol:

lol i have a lip ring i guess i'm not classy:lol:

Bad boys like good girls....and vice-versa

You guys have bad girls in the mormon church? That sounds pretty hot! Where can I get me a few (since mormons are into polygamy)?

Any religion that allows a lot of wives but bans booze, drugs or caffine is off it's head.

How to deal with those without the other?

Any religion that allows a lot of wives but bans booze, drugs or caffine is off it's head.

How to deal with those without the other?

We don't allow lots of wives.:eusa_hand:

Welcome to the fresh new crop of people who haven't read the answers to questions that have already been asked. Or corrections of statements that have already been made?

:welcome::D

Last edited:

Welcome to the fresh new crop of people who haven't read the answers to questions that have already been asked. Or corrections of statements that have already been made?

well, you should always welcome new people. and teach the first principles. Because those are whats most important in life.

well, you should always welcome new people. and teach the first principles. Because those are whats most important in life.

Quite right

teach the first principles

Ok, I'll bite, what are they?

1. Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ

2. Repentance

3. Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins

4. Receipt of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands of those who are in authority to do so.

teach the first principles

Ok, I'll bite, what are they?

1. Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ

2. Repentance

3. Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins

4. Receipt of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands of those who are in authority to do so.

First of all, repentance is usually the first thing that happens, as a result of conviction.

Then placing one's faith in Christ atoning work at Calvary and His subsequent ressurrection, and ascension.

Then the receiving of the Holy Spirit, not necessarily and usually not by laying on of hands comes next.

Remember that the 11 received the H.S. when Jesus breathed it upon them.

When Peter spoke to the thousands in Jerusalem that were there from all parts of Asia Minor for Pentacost, people received the Holy Spirit while standing in the crowds. Thousands believed and were saved that day.

Water baptism was administered upon their belief/salvation as a public statement of their new lives in Christ Jesus.

The water baptism symbolized the believer's co-death, co-burial, co-ressurrection, and spiritual co-ascension with/and in Christ. Galatians 2:20-21
20. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law(Trying To Please God In Order To Be Saved Or Be Acceptable), Christ died for nothing

So Christian baptism was a symbolic external expression of an internal transformation done by God Almighty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back