The Wisdom of Michelle Bachmann

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Michele Bachmann: Obama 'Funding' Terrorists Is Proof That We're Living In The End Times

political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy.jpg

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) believes that we're living in the End Times -- and she claims to have proof.

In an interview Saturday with Jan Markell on the Christian radio program "Understanding the Times," Bachmann accused President Barack Obama of giving aid to terrorists. This, she says, is solid evidence that we have entered the Last Days.

“President Obama waived a ban on arming terrorists in order to allow weapons to go to the Syrian opposition,” Bachmann said. “Your listeners, U.S. taxpayers, are now paying to give arms to terrorists including al Qaeda.”

She continued:

This happened, and as of today, the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end time history.

I had a hard time deciding where to post this. If mods want to move it to Conspiracy or Satire or Humor or ................ Whatever, this woman is frootier than a nutcake.

But, betcha the rw's fall for this.

she got a point. maybe not the end of times, but definately end of something

The Syrian opposition is not monolithic and we are not arming the AQ elements of the opposition. Bachmann is either retarded, or counting on the listeners being too retarded to know the difference.

She is also too stupid to remember we armed Iran back in the day, or she is counting on the listeners being too stupid to remember.

The Syrian opposition is not monolithic and we are not arming the AQ elements of the opposition. Bachmann is either retarded, or counting on the listeners being too retarded to know the difference.

She is also too stupid to remember we armed Iran back in the day, or she is counting on the listeners being too stupid to remember.

so exactly which substantial rebel faction in Syria is strictly 'moderate'........? :cuckoo:

obama is funding terrorists, in several countries. Whether this is a sign of biblical end times or not might be debated, but these are certainly signs of the end of the United States. Almost everyone knows that this is a nation in decline, if not worse.

Any politician that believes we are in the end times of Armageddon should not be allowed to hold a national office.

Can you imagine having a president that believes that with their finger on the button? Congressman voting on whether to go to war or not?

Any politician that believes we are in the end times of Armageddon should not be allowed to hold a national office.

Can you imagine having a president that believes that with their finger on the button? Congressman voting on whether to go to war or not?

then we should also not allow any Muslims to hold office.....after all they believe Islam should rule the world...

then we should also not allow any Muslims to hold office.....after all they believe Islam should rule the world...

So do xtians...

We have been electing leaders for decades who believe America should rule the world. Religious fanatics don't scare me as much as politicians.

So do xtians...

where do you pick up such garbage ideas....?

Michele Bachmann: Obama 'Funding' Terrorists Is Proof That We're Living In The End Times

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) believes that we're living in the End Times -- and she claims to have proof.

In an interview Saturday with Jan Markell on the Christian radio program "Understanding the Times," Bachmann accused President Barack Obama of giving aid to terrorists. This, she says, is solid evidence that we have entered the Last Days.

“President Obama waived a ban on arming terrorists in order to allow weapons to go to the Syrian opposition,” Bachmann said. “Your listeners, U.S. taxpayers, are now paying to give arms to terrorists including al Qaeda.”

She continued:

This happened, and as of today, the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end time history.

I had a hard time deciding where to post this. If mods want to move it to Conspiracy or Satire or Humor or ................ Whatever, this woman is frootier than a nutcake.

Comment: The terrorist are funded through us. Did you not know this. MB doesn't understand much, but she understands liars. She doesn't understand the game, because its is total evil. Some peoples minds can not handle this idea.

But, the powers who have taken us who MB doesn't understand yet, are in control now.
The design is to kill everyone off, save a few as workers for the ruling class.

The ruling class have got their gains via, lying, stealing and MURDER!

The ruling class is very confused why this evil plan is meeting resistance from the public.

After all the ruling class has spent about 100 years, tricking the public towards their agenda of "SELF"

Now one can get out of here with out God. But the devil, has made sure and tired very hard to make sure, no one can see our Creator.

BLAH BLAH BLAH...and BLAH!

Our govenment under the bankers are the force of Terrorism in the world today...SHHHHH! don't tell anyone.

She continued:

Comment: The terrorist are funded through us. Did you not know this. MB doesn't understand much, but she understands liars. She doesn't understand the game, because its is total evil. Some peoples minds can not handle this idea.

But, the powers who have taken us who MB doesn't understand yet, are in control now.

The ruling class is very confused why this evil plan is meeting resistance from the public.

After all the ruling class has spent about 100 years, tricking the public towards their agenda of "SELF"

No one can get out of here with out "God". But the devil, has made sure and tired very hard to make sure, no one can see our Creator.

In the Devils mind, he is saving us for "Himself"
In God's mind, he is saving us from our selves, which His old Angel rejected so long ago.

Truth is Truth...this is not an idea this or other Administrations agree with.... TO MUCH "SELF" in "CREATION"

Last edited:
First!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY]R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World - YouTube[/ame]

so exactly which substantial rebel faction in Syria is strictly 'moderate'........? :cuckoo:

and signing an affidavit that they never, ever, ever share the aid with Al Qaeda :D

Our govenment under the bankers are the force of Terrorism in the world today...SHHHHH! don't tell anyone.

She continued:

No one can get out of here with out "God". But the devil, has made sure and tired very hard to make sure, no one can see our Creator.

In the Devils mind, he is saving us for "Himself"
In God's mind, he is saving us from our selves, which His old Angel rejected so long ago.

Truth is Truth...this is not an idea this or other Administrations agree with.... TO MUCH "SELF" in "CREATION"

Put your head between your knees and just breathe. Slowly, in and out, in and out ...

Feel better?

Good.

Now WTF is all that about?

She continued:

Fall for what? The woman has a religious opinion. Right, wrong, or indifferent, that is her sacred right to have, to hold, and to express. However, it is obvious that you firmly believe that you can use her opinion to prove how much smarter you are than she is.

Being batshit crazy is far superior to being batshit dumb. She wins, you lose.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
I find it interesting that the GOP claims to be the party of God, yet they treat their fellow men and women like crap.

I remember a poster I'd seen once that said "Jesus is coming, and boy is He pissed!"

Considering what His values were (talking care of the sick and the poor, and treating each other with love), I fail to see how the GOP of today is even remotely connected to the ideals espoused by Jesus.

Forum List

Back