The Worst?? Move Over, Carter and Buchanan!!

Greatest modern Presidents

1 FDR
2. Ike
3 Obama
4 Truman
5 Reagan
6 Clinton
7 JFK
8 George HW Bush
9 LBJ
10 Nixon

Your posts will be accepted as correct as soon as your avi is found to be correct, true and accurate.

And....you know what that means.

Watch for Reagan to drop on the list as the impact of Reaganomics on destroying our society will be better understood

Clinton is moving up as the Clinton era is looked at as the good ole days

With a few months left in Obamas presidency, looks like he will be a top ten president

Stopped a depression
Saved auto companies and banks
Got us out of two wars
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Gay rights
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

A president is evaluated by what he was given and what he left as well as lasting legacy....Obama is a top ten
Obama created:
A never ending recession
Stole car companies from their owners and nationalized banks
Surrendered two wars and started,several others
Passed one party obamacare behind closed doors
Gave bin laden a Muslim funeral in celebration of his achievements
Overturned the will of the people on gay marriage
Gave into communist dictators in Cuba
Gave Iran nukes.,,,
Pushing the lie that the Democratic Party of today is anything like the Democratic Party of the past is one more example of PC's revision of history.

1. As you know....I never lie.

2. Your posts...because you're so dumb, prove useful in advancing my perspective.

Watch.

"Pushing the lie that the Democratic Party of today is anything like the Democratic Party of the past..."

a. Some of the Left's lies are so transparent that it is hard to imagine any but the most committed simpletons believing them.

Yet they do....or claim they do.

Like this: "Well...yeah, everyone knows that early Democrats were the party of slavers...but then...around the 1960s the two parties flip-flopped their positions on slavery, segregation and black people....and it is the Republicans who decided to become the racists!!!

Yup.....that's it!"

(I left out all the 'duh's' that would be appropriate for said dialogue.)

Since their acolytes cannot deny that that the inception of the Republican Party was motivated by a hatred of slavery and segregation, while the Democrats were the party of Jim Crow laws and the KKK, they claim that circa 1960, while the Democrats suddenly had an epiphany, and saw the error of their ways.....the Republicans suddenly developed a hatred of blacks and a desire for segregation.

Yes....many of the dimwits actually claim that.

Hard to imagine that they believe it...but they claim it.

The pretense is eminently simple to disprove.

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising George Bush's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives suddenly decided to become racists.

b. If that's not enough....the most popular Democrat today, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, was a racist his entire political life....
This from 2008:

Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008
“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”
Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

Yup....same Democrat party that created the KKK.

You're such a liar, and so unable to make a credible argument it is hard to suppress laughter. Why do you believe you have any influence over anyone but the rubes, racists, bigots and morons? You don't.

I'd provide a history lesson, but any effort to have a real discussion with you is tantamount to talking with a chatty cathy doll, pull the string and all 'she' has are pre programmed insults and magniloquent foolishness.

So, you give up?

Great.

Now...back under that rock.

Why would I surrender to a mealy mouthed sanctimonious hypocrite? You don't have an honest bone in your body and it you had an ounce of integrity you would answer this question: ARE YOU NOW OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MEMBER OF THE JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY?

Ah, you little cloaca, you....you seem beside yourself today!

Still trying to score points in the most dishonest of fashions.

You don't actually imagine.....I almost said 'think'....that this obfuscation attempt will fool any readers.....do you?

If so, you must imagine that they are as dumb as your are.

In none of your posts.....none, as in not any.....have you been able to find even tiniest statements that you are able to claim as inaccurate, untrue, or incorrect.

None....as in your intelligence.

Please....keep trying....as your every failure documents my superiority.

And.....I must share this with you: the tests came back...I just found out: I'm awesome!

I've known from your first post, and I didn't need to see any test results, that you're ridiculous.

Obama created:
A never ending recession
Gave Iran nukes.,,,
1. As you know....I never lie.

2. Your posts...because you're so dumb, prove useful in advancing my perspective.

Watch.

"Pushing the lie that the Democratic Party of today is anything like the Democratic Party of the past..."

a. Some of the Left's lies are so transparent that it is hard to imagine any but the most committed simpletons believing them.

Yet they do....or claim they do.

Like this: "Well...yeah, everyone knows that early Democrats were the party of slavers...but then...around the 1960s the two parties flip-flopped their positions on slavery, segregation and black people....and it is the Republicans who decided to become the racists!!!

Yup.....that's it!"

(I left out all the 'duh's' that would be appropriate for said dialogue.)

Since their acolytes cannot deny that that the inception of the Republican Party was motivated by a hatred of slavery and segregation, while the Democrats were the party of Jim Crow laws and the KKK, they claim that circa 1960, while the Democrats suddenly had an epiphany, and saw the error of their ways.....the Republicans suddenly developed a hatred of blacks and a desire for segregation.

Yes....many of the dimwits actually claim that.

Hard to imagine that they believe it...but they claim it.

The pretense is eminently simple to disprove.

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising George Bush's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives suddenly decided to become racists.

b. If that's not enough....the most popular Democrat today, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, was a racist his entire political life....
This from 2008:

Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008
“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”
Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

Yup....same Democrat party that created the KKK.

You're such a liar, and so unable to make a credible argument it is hard to suppress laughter. Why do you believe you have any influence over anyone but the rubes, racists, bigots and morons? You don't.

I'd provide a history lesson, but any effort to have a real discussion with you is tantamount to talking with a chatty cathy doll, pull the string and all 'she' has are pre programmed insults and magniloquent foolishness.

So, you give up?

Great.

Now...back under that rock.

Why would I surrender to a mealy mouthed sanctimonious hypocrite? You don't have an honest bone in your body and it you had an ounce of integrity you would answer this question: ARE YOU NOW OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MEMBER OF THE JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY?

Ah, you little cloaca, you....you seem beside yourself today!

Still trying to score points in the most dishonest of fashions.

You don't actually imagine.....I almost said 'think'....that this obfuscation attempt will fool any readers.....do you?

If so, you must imagine that they are as dumb as your are.

In none of your posts.....none, as in not any.....have you been able to find even tiniest statements that you are able to claim as inaccurate, untrue, or incorrect.

None....as in your intelligence.

Please....keep trying....as your every failure documents my superiority.

And.....I must share this with you: the tests came back...I just found out: I'm awesome!

I've known from your first post, and I didn't need to see any test results, that you're ridiculous.

Ooooo.....look!

Yet another post from this same dolt.....

...and, of course, he still couldn't find a single quote, sentence, statement of mine with which to disagree.

Don't your hands hurt from holding on by a thread for so long?

1 FDR
2. Ike
3 Obama
4 Truman
5 Reagan
6 Clinton
7 JFK
8 George HW Bush
9 LBJ
10 Nixon

Your posts will be accepted as correct as soon as your avi is found to be correct, true and accurate.

Watch for Reagan to drop on the list as the impact of Reaganomics on destroying our society will be better understood

Clinton followed Reagan so any thinking person would know that Clinton BENEFITTED from Reagan's economy. Reagan ushered in the biggest peacetime expansion of the economy in history. One that Billy rode into recession. Yes, there has been more then the ONE recession. But there is only one recession that Obama damn near made a depression.

1 FDR
2. Ike
3 Obama
4 Truman
5 Reagan
6 Clinton
7 JFK
8 George HW Bush
9 LBJ
10 Nixon

1 FDR
2. Ike
3 Obama
4 Truman
5 Reagan
6 Clinton
7 JFK
8 George HW Bush
9 LBJ
10 Nixon

Clinton followed Reagan so any thinking person would know that Clinton BENEFITTED from Reagan's economy. Reagan ushered in the biggest peacetime expansion of the economy in history. One that Billy rode into recession. Yes, there has been more then the ONE recession. But there is only one recession that Obama damn near made a depression.

It is called the 'Peace Dividend," to which you refer.

Yet....even without having to fight any wars....thanks to Ronald Reagan....the lying Liberals (is that redundant?) had to go further and claim that Clinton produced a surplus.

Of course he didn't.
He was too busy doing whatever a rapist does in his spare time.

Simple enough to prove: the national debt went up 41% under Clinton.

1. Would you like to see the actual national debt figures?

Historical Tables (table 7.1)

The table 7.1 will also show that he inherited a $4 trillion debt.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 1950 - 1999

That means the debt increased 41% under Clinton.
And no wars or military build up to blame it on!

1 FDR
2. Ike
3 Obama
4 Truman
5 Reagan
6 Clinton
7 JFK
8 George HW Bush
9 LBJ
10 Nixon

Bush followed Reagan

The impact of Reagan's Supply Side gambit is still emerging as the middle class workforce has been decimated and our wealthiest citizens have been relieved of all responsibilities to society

Name one great prez PC...one. remember if they owned slaves i denounce them as scum...utter scum.

1 FDR
2. Ike
3 Obama
4 Truman
5 Reagan
6 Clinton
7 JFK
8 George HW Bush
9 LBJ
10 Nixon

Bush followed Reagan

The impact of Reagan's Supply Side gambit is still emerging as the middle class workforce has been decimated and our wealthiest citizens have been relieved of all responsibilities to society

How symmetrical of you!!!

You began the day lying....and end it the very same way.

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
  2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
  3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.
George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan

Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Middle class?? Those under attack by Barack Obama????

4. "While the ranks of the wealthy quickly multiplied, middle-class investors also entered the stock market in rapidly growing numbers. The creation by Congress in 1978 of the 401(k) tax-deferred retirement plan provided new incentives for workers to invest their savings in the stock market (often through mutual funds) rather than relying on company-funded pensions for retirement. The 401(k) led to a kind of democratization of Wall Street, as the percentage of American households owning some stake in the stock market—either directly or through mutual funds—shot quickly from 15.9% in 1983 to 29.6% in 1989.23 Thus the great bull market of the 1980s created more wealth, for more American families, than any previous boom in history.
Investment Company Institute, "Equity Ownership in America, 2005," http://www.ici.org/pdf/rpt_05_equity_owners.pdf,

The Reagan Era Learning Guide: Citations

5. The benefits from Reaganomics:
  1. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
  2. Inflation rate dropped from 12.5% to 4.4%. (Table B-63)
  3. Unemployment fell to 5.5% from 7.1% (Table B-35)
  4. Prime interest rate fell by one-third.(Table B-73)
  5. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) http://www.gpoaccess.gov/eop/tables10.html
  6. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116

b. and c. Kiva Lending Team: Team Ron Paul, Hulk Hogan, Jesus of Nazareth, Chuck Norris, Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, Thomas Jefferson, Alex Jones, Peyton Manning, The Tuskegee Airmen, Schiff, REAL Americans, and George W. Bush | Kiva

Now, sleep well....and consider changing your avi to the truth.

Name one great prez PC...one. remember if they owned slaves i denounce them as scum...utter scum.

As 'bumper-stickers' represent the depth of your understanding, I fear that I will not be able to extricate you from the pit of ignorance in which you wallow.

Bush's "deer in a headlights" reaction turned a Recession into the Great Bush Recession

Obamas actions prevented a Depression

"Obamas actions prevented a Depression."

Really???

Like this?

"In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that “for the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.”

Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls “an underground earthquake” that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.

“Let’s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,” writes Clifton." Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

Soooo....which is the best description of you...

Liar....

or Fool???

'Fess up.
Which has what to do with the statement.....Obamas actions prevented a depression?

ummmm....let me check
Looks like nothing PC

Just another unrelated cut and paste

Geee......it's so simple, even you should understand it.

Obama did nothing positive for US business or the economy.

The conditions elucidated in the post is representative of Obama's reign: poverty and loss of incomes.

Like this:

. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession."

Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

I fervently await your next lying attempt to shield the mistake in the White House.

I'll explode that one, too.

Waiting
Looks like 0 for 2 as you cut and paste unrelated statistics

Obama stopped the Great Bush Recession of 2008 from turning into a Depression in 2009

Your cut and paste has nothing to do with 2009

That's post is as true as your avi.

Don't you want to challenge me to post over a hundred of his gaffes both in economic policy and foreign policy....like creating ISIS???

C'mon......challenge me.
OK I'll challenge you. This is one of my previous posts:

There's something I never understood that maybe you could clear up.

Seems the GOP was a northern party and the Democrats were a southern party.

How did the GOP end up as the Southern Confederate Party and the Democrats as the Northern Liberal party? Did all the Northern Confederate Republicans move to the south and the Southern Democratic Liberals move up north? Did the populations switch spaces?

I've always wondered.

We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

1. "I nominate Barack Obama, the anti-Lincoln.
America’s Worst President?

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...
[Both slavery and Jim Crow are the handiwork of the Democrat Party.]

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

[Are you listening, Obama???]

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."

Every debilitating policy above is at the behest of Democrats/Liberals.

It is not credible to imagine that they did so out of the best of intentions.

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....

More whites than blacks get welfare you idiot.

IF true, then why is a reduction in welfare characterized as racism by people like you?

With a few months left in Obamas presidency, looks like he will be a top ten president

Stopped a depression
Saved auto companies and banks
Got us out of two wars
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Gay rights
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

A president is evaluated by what he was given and what he left as well as lasting legacy....Obama is a top ten
Obama created:
A never ending recession
Gave Iran nukes.,,,

The recession ended in July of 2009, genius.

And yet Obama still blames Bush......thanks for clearing up that Obama and the democrats lie and are full of shit.

"Obamas actions prevented a Depression."

Really???

Like this?

"In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that “for the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.”

Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls “an underground earthquake” that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.

“Let’s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,” writes Clifton." Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

Soooo....which is the best description of you...

Liar....

or Fool???

'Fess up.
Which has what to do with the statement.....Obamas actions prevented a depression?

ummmm....let me check
Looks like nothing PC

The conditions elucidated in the post is representative of Obama's reign: poverty and loss of incomes.

Like this:

. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession."

Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

I fervently await your next lying attempt to shield the mistake in the White House.

Waiting

Obama stopped the Great Bush Recession of 2008 from turning into a Depression in 2009

Don't you want to challenge me to post over a hundred of his gaffes both in economic policy and foreign policy....like creating ISIS???

C'mon......challenge me.

How did the GOP end up as the Southern Confederate Party and the Democrats as the Northern Liberal party? Did all the Northern Confederate Republicans move to the south and the Southern Democratic Liberals move up north? Did the populations switch spaces?

I've always wondered.

Actually a lot of conservatives moved south..my family did in the 90s..liberals and conservatives are in all areas.....Lyndon Johnson was no conservative
William Fullbright no conservative
Huey Long, not conservative
Roosevelt was from New York, that is a northern state?
Adelai Stephenson was from Illinois?
Kennedy from MAssachusettes?

Funny thing is these guys were all democrats, when they were denying civil rights to blacks..

Civil Rights Act of 1957 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Republicans 167–19 for, Democrats 118–107 for)[4] and the Senate 72 to 18 (Republicans 43–0 for, Democrats 29–18 for).[5] President Eisenhower signed it on September 9, 1957.

So 19 in the house and 0 in the senate voted no....So there were only 19 conservative republicans in the us government in 1957 and zero in the senate?

Oh God I loooove this topic.

So, you dont' know history, need to look that up.

BUT here is something, why did all the southern states still have legislatures and local governments solidly democratic until the 90s and 2000s if all the conservative southerners became republicans?

and Lyndon Johnson...holy shit...
None

Fullbirght, Clintons' mentor....NO
HR. 6127. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1957. -- Senate Vote #75 -- Aug 7, 1957

We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

1. "I nominate Barack Obama, the anti-Lincoln.

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...
[Both slavery and Jim Crow are the handiwork of the Democrat Party.]

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

[Are you listening, Obama???]

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."

Every debilitating policy above is at the behest of Democrats/Liberals.

It is not credible to imagine that they did so out of the best of intentions.

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....

More whites than blacks get welfare you idiot.

What is the percentage of each?

ummmm....let me check
Looks like nothing PC

Like this:

Waiting

C'mon......challenge me.

I've always wondered.

Actually a lot of conservatives moved south..my family did in the 90s..liberals and conservatives are in all areas.....Lyndon Johnson was no conservative
William Fullbright no conservative
Huey Long, not conservative
Roosevelt was from New York, that is a northern state?
Adelai Stephenson was from Illinois?
Kennedy from MAssachusettes?

Funny thing is these guys were all democrats, when they were denying civil rights to blacks..

Civil Rights Act of 1957 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Republicans 167–19 for, Democrats 118–107 for)[4] and the Senate 72 to 18 (Republicans 43–0 for, Democrats 29–18 for).[5] President Eisenhower signed it on September 9, 1957.

So 19 in the house and 0 in the senate voted no....So there were only 19 conservative republicans in the us government in 1957 and zero in the senate?

Oh God I loooove this topic.

So, you dont' know history, need to look that up.

BUT here is something, why did all the southern states still have legislatures and local governments solidly democratic until the 90s and 2000s if all the conservative southerners became republicans?

and Lyndon Johnson...holy shit...
None

Fullbirght, Clintons' mentor....NO
HR. 6127. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1957. -- Senate Vote #75 -- Aug 7, 1957
Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments_zpsd6n6litp.jpg

Didn't mention the federal budget. Said many Obama supporters support him due to his skin color. Prove me wrong.

You said all Obama supporters supported him because he's black. That is so self-evidently wrong that nothing further need be said.

So you can't disprove it?

Disprove what? Your claim that Democrats only vote for black presidential candidates?

WTF?

You said blacks didn't vote for Obama due to skin color.

88% of the black vote went to John Kerry in 2004. What color is John Kerry?

Are you still on that claim that I said Democrats only vote for black candidates? That's not what I said and you know you're lying when you claim I did.

I claimed Democrats voted Obama because HE'S black.

You should be thankful that there are social welfare programs as you're too stupid to ever be able to do anything to support yourself. Since the rest of us do it for you, you're welcome you're worthless piece of shit.

There will be a wide span between Obama an Carter with Obama at the very bottom of the list...
Depends on whose list you are talking about. He is already atop the all time greats list of sane Americans.

Obama approval rating hits three-year high

2016 by the numbers: Obama's rising ratings a boon for Hillary Clinton?

Approval of Obama increased by four points among Democrats and Democratic leaners and by two points among Republicans and Republican leaners, as well as by eight points among the relatively small group of Americans who identify as independents with no partisan leanings.

Obama Rated Best in Hawaii in 2015, Worst in West Virginia

Anyone that thinks what Obama's done is great is insane.
Heh heh heh, Your statement is like the mental patients in ward 10 calling their doctors insane1

Obama supporters need to be in mental institutions. They've proven that's where they belong by supporting someone simply because of skin color.

What percent of the federal government budget goes to support anyone simply because of their skin color?

Looking around I found this tidbit of information I thought interesting:

In 2014, Koch Industries Inc. and the Charles Koch Foundation made a $25 million grant to UNCF.[8] In protest of the Kochs, the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, a major labor union, ended its yearly $50,000–$60,000 support for UNCF.[9]

United Negro College Fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 FDR
2. Ike
3 Obama
4 Truman
5 Reagan
6 Clinton
7 JFK
8 George HW Bush
9 LBJ
10 Nixon

Bush followed Reagan

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
  3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.

4. "While the ranks of the wealthy quickly multiplied, middle-class investors also entered the stock market in rapidly growing numbers. The creation by Congress in 1978 of the 401(k) tax-deferred retirement plan provided new incentives for workers to invest their savings in the stock market (often through mutual funds) rather than relying on company-funded pensions for retirement. The 401(k) led to a kind of democratization of Wall Street, as the percentage of American households owning some stake in the stock market—either directly or through mutual funds—shot quickly from 15.9% in 1983 to 29.6% in 1989.23 Thus the great bull market of the 1980s created more wealth, for more American families, than any previous boom in history.
Investment Company Institute, "Equity Ownership in America, 2005," http://www.ici.org/pdf/rpt_05_equity_owners.pdf,

1. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
  5. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) http://www.gpoaccess.gov/eop/tables10.html
  6. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116

b. and c. Kiva Lending Team: Team Ron Paul, Hulk Hogan, Jesus of Nazareth, Chuck Norris, Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, Thomas Jefferson, Alex Jones, Peyton Manning, The Tuskegee Airmen, Schiff, REAL Americans, and George W. Bush | Kiva

Bare with them, as Reagan said in the video I provided, it isn't that they are ignorant, they just know so much that isn't so.

1 FDR
2. Ike
3 Obama
4 Truman
5 Reagan
6 Clinton
7 JFK
8 George HW Bush
9 LBJ
10 Nixon

Bush followed Reagan

Under President Obama, national wealth has gone up over $50 trillion

Last edited:
Historians do not watch FoxNews or listen to Rightwing radio

They look for positive accomplishments and how a president responds to the challenges he faced. No modern President was given the challenges Obama faced in 2008. An economy headed for depression, two wars, terrorism and a Republucan opposition intent on not cooperating on anything that needed to be done

So what are saying has changed?

We have an economy in malaise and the first president in history to never have a single year of his administration with growth above 3%.

We still have two wars and they are far worse then when President Obama took office. More troops are being left in Afghanistan than even Lame Duck President Obama had promised. MORE troops are going back into Iraq after the total FAILURE, leading to ISIS, of President Obama's policies of pulling out all our troops.

We have far more radical Islamic Terrorist attacks than we had at any time after the War on Terror began.

Law and order are breaking down with police being targeted and killed across out country. Or did you miss Dallas and now Baton Rouge where white police officers were murdered. The murderer in Baton Rouge was a member of the Nation of Islam.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has done all the damage he intended. Republicans and Conservatives tried to stop him but he pretends he doesn't know the constitution exists.

Forum List

Back