Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They are handing out weapons in Chaz

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
No background checks violation of federal law and everything they stand for LOL
Wait a minute, surely you aren't against free people having firearms to protect themselves from government overreach?

That happened days ago, there have been a bunch of threads on it.
If it's "time," then go fuckin do it and shut up about it.
All some of you do is perpetually yap about the bad n**gas so you can keep the internet tough guys all riled up.

I notice your article got its information from RT. Russia is determined to keep us as divided and fighting with each other as possible. You ever think of the fact that you might be one of their dupes?

Good, let them shoot the place to hell and back, the democrat pos allowing it deserve it. We are seeing 50 years of failed democrat policies come home to roost.
What they've done is open the door for the ATF to raid Chaz lol
I'd laugh my ass off, but ATF only raids families in the middle of the night.

All some of you do is perpetually yap about the bad n**gas so you can keep the internet tough guys all riled up.

I notice your article got its information from RT. Russia is determined to keep us as divided and fighting with each other as possible. You ever think of the fact that you might be one of their dupes?
anti gunner pro rioter on overload you have been triggered

Wait a minute, surely you aren't against free people having firearms to protect themselves from government overreach?
how many background checks were conducted?

Good, let them shoot the place to hell and back, the democrat pos allowing it deserve it. We are seeing 50 years of failed democrat policies come home to roost.
What they've done is open the door for the ATF to raid Chaz lol
I'd laugh my ass off, but ATF only raids families in the middle of the night.
You can expect a raid shortly if this drags out much longer at least my sources are saying.

Oh please. This almost certainly did t even happen, and you whine about background checks? You conservitards hate background checks.

Oh please. This almost certainly did t even happen, and you whine about background checks? You conservitards hate background checks.
It's your delusion
Orange man bad syndrome

Why the hell are you getting the information from Russian propaganda sources? You know that RT targets fools and conspiracy-oriented weak minded individuals, don’t you?

Government is watching. SEALS, Rangers, and Marines ready to go in, they will have assigned targets to take down.

Could not find anything like this on the internet in the last 3 days (date of article). Are you saying Law Enforcement Today got a scoop the nobody has caught up to in in 72 Plus hours of the 24 hour news cycle. Call Pulitzer quick! They are going to be a legend.

It's your delusion
Orange man bad syndrome
Nope.

Sorry about your luck.

The far left terrorist of BLM, Antifa, and Democratic Party keep us divided.

You are the one supporting the commie government of Chaz, along with all the other leftist nuts here

Forum List

Back