they raised taxes on the wealthy

I tell you what .

lets have all the wealthy fucks who dont want to pay their fair share move a to a certain state.

Then they can be refused using all the infrastructure the rest of us build and maintain.

Guess what would happen?

Not even off the first page and here comes the subjective argument for 'FAIRNESS' from the tying twat

how the right can get so many idiots to vote against their own interests and to spread lies non stop for that privledge is beyond me

And high income earners are moving OUT of MD.... and the state still spends like it is going out of style... when the high income earners move out, you know who they're coming after next... because a liberal state like this ain't curbing its extraordinary spending unless forced to do so...

I am a MD resident.. and the ONLY reason I am staying is because of my child custody situation and staying close in proximity to my kids on the weeks they are with their mom and so that there is no conflict with school districts when I have custody, etc...

But the MINUTE my youngest is 18 and out of school, I am out of this state faster than the drop of a hat... I will go right across the Potomac to VA

Oh.. and go figure some twat like TDM praising the unequal treatment of others by government when it benefits her and her ilk

I'm in MD too and you know that Howard Co is one of the wealthiest counties in the entire nation. Why are they here if, as you said, they are leaving in droves? Wishful thinking? and believe it or not, you just said that you considered something else being more important than MD taxes...your children. Rich people have kids too! See?

By the way, Virginia is HIGH AS HELL! If you think MD is bad you just wait :lol:

And high income earners are moving OUT of MD.... and the state still spends like it is going out of style... when the high income earners move out, you know who they're coming after next... because a liberal state like this ain't curbing its extraordinary spending unless forced to do so...

I am a MD resident.. and the ONLY reason I am staying is because of my child custody situation and staying close in proximity to my kids on the weeks they are with their mom and so that there is no conflict with school districts when I have custody, etc...

But the MINUTE my youngest is 18 and out of school, I am out of this state faster than the drop of a hat... I will go right across the Potomac to VA

Oh.. and go figure some twat like TDM praising the unequal treatment of others by government when it benefits her and her ilk

Like always everything you Say is contrary to reality
Millionaires don’t flee from ‘millionaire’s taxes’ - The Washington Post
^Taxing millionaires doesn't cause millionaires to move.

Bruce Bartlett: Will Rich People Desert the U.S. if Their Taxes Are Raised? - NYTimes.com
^5 studies find that taxes are not a significant reason for migration

Tax Flight Is a Myth — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
^Study finds that high marginal income taxes do not significantly cause people to move

Wow.. biased blogs and organizations with an agenda.. :rolleyes: yet we see directly in findings and reality (for example NYC) that higher taxes are a reason for higher income earners and retirees to leave high tax areas such as cities and higher tax states for retirement destinations with lower or no state tax or to neighboring states/areas that are still close to cities such as DC or NYC... in recent times here in MD there has ALREADY been a migration to northwestern VA and to even WVA... cost of living and taxation being much lower in those areas... in the tech sector in the 270 corridor and in DC, more and more higher income workers are moving out of the district and out of MD while still holding their employment there

http://mercatus.org/sites/default/files/publication/Tax_Rates_and_Migration_Davies_Pulito_WP1131.pdf

As I already posted there is no signification number of rich people moving away from high tax areas
If you want to ignore reality go for it.
Since when did the IRS become a biased liberal blog?

how the right can get so many idiots to vote against their own interests and to spread lies non stop for that privledge is beyond me

How the left can get so many idiots to vote against their own interests and to spread lies non stop for that privledge is beyond me as well.

All the rich people forced those people out, right? So all of them deserve to have their taxes raised. Is that the line of thinking you have?

Her thinking is convoluted, isn't it?

If you follow her logic? The Government should be the one whom should have thier taxes raised since it is THEY that forced the banks and the eevil rich to pony up or else for a LAW signed by Jimmah Catah...Bolstered by Bill Clinton...

So you’re saying that making it so banks can’t dimscrinate against blacks made banks make shitty loans.
I guess making businesses not dsicmrinate against blacks caused business to waste money

You went to the TruthNeverMatters school of word invention, didn't you??

Statist Social Engineering with taxpayers on the hook led to the meltdown.
What part of this don't YOU understand?

The part where not discmrinating against blacks caused a meltdown

IF you cannot AFFORD to buy a home? YOU have other options. It's a little thing called responsibility...perhaps YOU heard about it?

So you’re telling me that discmrinating against blacks is responsibility.
Jesus plz keep posting stupid shit

you do realize people were forced from their homes in huge numbers right?

Because they took out loans they couldn't pay. Gawd you're a moron. No one is entitled to anything. You have to work for it and pay for what you can afford.

Work? Work?! You horrible person. How dare you suggest people should have to do what everyone in the history of humanity has had to do? People shouldnt have to work. They should do absolutely nothing all day and accomplish nothing and then be entitled to the efforts of other people's labor.

You sir are correct. I apologize. :lol:

California did it and the wealthy left. New York did it and the wealthy left. Now another state is going to try this???

The wealthy will leave the state, and eventually leave the country, then they will take steps to renounce citizenship. I suspect that some enterprising foregner is already developing plans for Americans to be impoverished on paper until they become citizens of another country and escape the exit tax as well.

Top Ten Cities with the highest number of Millionaires

2. Los Angeles
> No. millionaires: 256,500
> Change in millionaires: 8.8%
> Change in home value: -6.5%
> Fortune 500 HQ: Northrup Grumman, Occidental Petroleum
> Unemployment rate: 11.1

1. New York
> No. millionaires: 720,000
> Change in millionaires: 7.9%
> Change in home value: -3.5%
> Fortune 500 HQ: JP Morgan, Verizon
> Unemployment rate: 8.3%

Read more: The American Cities With The Most Millionaires - 24/7 Wall St. The American Cities With The Most Millionaires - 24/7 Wall St.

Really?

I'm in MD too and you know that Howard Co is one of the wealthiest counties in the entire nation. Why are they here if, as you said, they are leaving in droves? Wishful thinking? and believe it or not, you just said that you considered something else being more important than MD taxes...your children. Rich people have kids too! See?

By the way, Virginia is HIGH AS HELL! If you think MD is bad you just wait :lol:

Oh.. I know VA is not one of the lowest.. but will be lower than MD for my income bracket and I will still be able to work in the area which I am accustomed.... and who knows, in the future as retirement comes, I will even think of getting out of the tech sector, changing careers, and moving to a lower cost state with no state tax at all (FLA?? WY??)

So you’re saying that making it so banks can’t dimscrinate against blacks made banks make shitty loans.

Correct

I guess making businesses not dsicmrinate against blacks caused business to waste money

That's because you're an imbecile.

Who knew that making it so blacks have to drink at different water fountains then white or have to sit at the back of the Bus causes shitty loans.
Hint when your arugment is “that blacks being treated as equals in the law causes banking crises” don’t call others imbeciles

Oh.. I know VA is not one of the lowest.. but will be lower than MD for my income bracket and I will still be able to work in the area which I am accustomed.... and who knows, in the future as retirement comes, I will even think of getting out of the tech sector, changing careers, and moving to a lower cost state with no state tax at all (FLA?? WY??)
Florida, Wyoming, Texas...:eusa_whistle:

Like always everything you Say is contrary to reality
Millionaires don’t flee from ‘millionaire’s taxes’ - The Washington Post
^Taxing millionaires doesn't cause millionaires to move.

Bruce Bartlett: Will Rich People Desert the U.S. if Their Taxes Are Raised? - NYTimes.com
^5 studies find that taxes are not a significant reason for migration

Tax Flight Is a Myth — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
^Study finds that high marginal income taxes do not significantly cause people to move

Wow.. biased blogs and organizations with an agenda.. :rolleyes: yet we see directly in findings and reality (for example NYC) that higher taxes are a reason for higher income earners and retirees to leave high tax areas such as cities and higher tax states for retirement destinations with lower or no state tax or to neighboring states/areas that are still close to cities such as DC or NYC... in recent times here in MD there has ALREADY been a migration to northwestern VA and to even WVA... cost of living and taxation being much lower in those areas... in the tech sector in the 270 corridor and in DC, more and more higher income workers are moving out of the district and out of MD while still holding their employment there

http://mercatus.org/sites/default/files/publication/Tax_Rates_and_Migration_Davies_Pulito_WP1131.pdf

As I already posted there is no signification number of rich people moving away from high tax areas
If you want to ignore reality go for it.
Since when did the IRS become a biased liberal blog?

No.. you posted blog findings.. opinions.. and a study from a biased source... I read the same articles and see the same study being cited over and over again.. which did not take into account many many things...

Sorry Charlie... you see it in the real world here all the time... migrations away from the higher tax cities, counties, and states.... it does not mean ALL the higher income earners and retirees leave, but it does influence it...

I used to live in Waldorf, MD. $100,000 is not rich, it's barely middle class.

Also, registering my truck (a tax) cost me $1600. How much did it cost to register here in PA? $36.

F*ck Maryland.

Forum List

Back