They’re Not Even Hiding It Anymore, They Want Us Dead

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Would Human Extinction Be a Tragedy?

There are stirrings of discussion these days in philosophical circles about the prospect of human extinction. This should not be surprising, given the increasingly threatening predations of climate change. In reflecting on this question, I want to suggest an answer to a single question, one that hardly covers the whole philosophical territory but is an important aspect of it. Would human extinction be a tragedy?

I’m not asking whether the experience of humans coming to an end would be a bad thing. […] I am also not asking whether human beings as a species deserve to die out. That is an important question, but would involve different considerations. Those questions, and others like them, need to be addressed if we are to come to a full moral assessment of the prospect of our demise. Yet what I am asking here is simply whether it would be a tragedy if the planet no longer contained human beings. And the answer I am going to give might seem puzzling at first. I want to suggest, at least tentatively, both that it would be a tragedy and that it might just be a good thing.

Opinion | Would Human Extinction Be a Tragedy?

Who said the Left were Demonic? Let’s begin with the extinction of the New York Times and then pause to assess if the world is a better place for it. It’s behind a paywall, so you can begin the process by hitting the ‘esc’ key as it loads and read the vile, silly thing and not pay them for it.

These people that speak about this extinction should start by setting the example.
They are all worried about Global Warming. Well if more of them would follow the picture below, then not only global warming would end, but poverty also would end. The world would be a happier and better place, because the miserable wretches called liberals, wouldn't be there in all their misery..
th.jpg

These people that speak about this extinction should start by setting the example.
They are all worried about Global Warming. Well if more of them would follow the picture below, then not only global warming would end, but poverty also would end. The world would be a happier and better place, because the miserable wretches called liberals, wouldn't be there in all their misery..
View attachment 235337
They’re so worried about rising oceans they buy mansions on the beach.

There are stirrings of discussion these days in philosophical circles about the prospect of human extinction. This should not be surprising, given the increasingly threatening predations of climate change. In reflecting on this question, I want to suggest an answer to a single question, one that hardly covers the whole philosophical territory but is an important aspect of it. Would human extinction be a tragedy?

I’m not asking whether the experience of humans coming to an end would be a bad thing. […] I am also not asking whether human beings as a species deserve to die out. That is an important question, but would involve different considerations. Those questions, and others like them, need to be addressed if we are to come to a full moral assessment of the prospect of our demise. Yet what I am asking here is simply whether it would be a tragedy if the planet no longer contained human beings. And the answer I am going to give might seem puzzling at first. I want to suggest, at least tentatively, both that it would be a tragedy and that it might just be a good thing.

Who said the Left were Demonic? Let’s begin with the extinction of the New York Times and then pause to assess if the world is a better place for it. It’s behind a paywall, so you can begin the process by hitting the ‘esc’ key as it loads and read the vile, silly thing and not pay them for it.
Read Arthur Koestler’s “The Ghost in The Machine”.

Wow..... I mean just WOW... .. The level of dishonesty/stupidity contained in this OP truly is...... I mean Wow!! So to you an opinion piece examining the by your own admission philosophical examination of the impact
the human race has on this planet equals the left wanting everyone dead? And all those people answering with outrage at the supposedly left wing immorality because they believe you made an astute observation. While you didn't even make a coherent point. Like a bunch of trained seals doing tricks for their handler to get some fish.

Wow..... I mean just WOW... .. The level of dishonesty/stupidity contained in this OP truly is...... I mean Wow!! So to you an opinion piece examining the by your own admission philosophical
impact of the human race on this planet equals the left wanting everyone dead? And all those people answering with outrage at the supposedly left wing immorality because they believe you made an astute observation. While you didn't even make a coherent point. Like a bunch of trained seals doing tricks for their handler to get some fish.
Other than murdering over 70 million of their own citizens in the past century, why would anyone thinks the Left wants everyone dead?

So, if you're going to throw me in with this nut-job then it's ok with you if I put you in with the Nazis because you're both on the right?

Wow..... I mean just WOW... .. The level of dishonesty/stupidity contained in this OP truly is...... I mean Wow!! So to you an opinion piece examining the by your own admission philosophical examination of the impact
the human race has on this planet equals the left wanting everyone dead? And all those people answering with outrage at the supposedly left wing immorality because they believe you made an astute observation. While you didn't even make a coherent point. Like a bunch of trained seals doing tricks for their handler to get some fish.
Well, you ARE responding to someone who has, on several occasions, started threads ranting about something they found.............that was satire. :71: Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Wow..... I mean just WOW... .. The level of dishonesty/stupidity contained in this OP truly is...... I mean Wow!! So to you an opinion piece examining the by your own admission philosophical
impact of the human race on this planet equals the left wanting everyone dead? And all those people answering with outrage at the supposedly left wing immorality because they believe you made an astute observation. While you didn't even make a coherent point. Like a bunch of trained seals doing tricks for their handler to get some fish.
Other than murdering over 70 million of their own citizens in the past century, why would anyone thinks the Left wants everyone dead?
Ah deflection. You just tried to conflate an examination of the impact of humanity to wanting to commit genocide. So when called on it you try to pivot to I'm guessing Mao and Stalin. Aren't we being original.

Well, you ARE responding to someone who has, on several occasions, started threads ranting about something they found.............that was satire. :71: Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Probably not. I just couldn't resist. More because I saw an entire page of people proclaiming their agreement with this lunacy of an OP.

So, if you're going to throw me in with this nut-job then it's ok with you if I put you in with the Nazis because you're both on the right?

The nazis weren't on the right. They were fascists who wanted to combine communism and capitalism with govt controls over private enterprise. Thats not the right. Those are historical leftist attributes. You can deny it all you want....but you're simply wrong.

The nazis weren't on the right. They were fascists who wanted to combine communism and capitalism with govt controls over private enterprise. Thats not the right. Those are historical leftist attributes. You can deny it all you want....but you're simply wrong.
Blah blah blah... They were extreme rwnj authoritarians and everybody but the other extreme rwnj authoritarians knows that.

Get over it.

Blah blah blah... They were extreme rwnj authoritarians and everybody but the other extreme rwnj authoritarians knows that.

Get over it.

I expected that rebuttal but you're still wrong.

1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg

Probably not. I just couldn't resist. More because I saw an entire page of people proclaiming their agreement with this lunacy of an OP.
You can always tell someone who is publicly indoctrinated through the public school system, because they deny, deny, deny, that liberalism has brought nothing but misery, poverty and death to millions.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Forum List

Back