This is why I am pissed about how many people are on food stamps

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP_izYhdehY]Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps For Years - YouTube[/ame]

Why cant this man WORK. He looks healthy to me , if he can surf he can dig a ditch

There will always be bad players in every aspect of life.

According to the Democrats, he's just an outlier.

That nearly 90% ( 87% is the number that some have used) only use Food Stamps for one or two years.

Honestly, I don't believe them.

I don't believe that most are like this guy, but this guy should never be allowed on Foodstamps in the first place as long as there is a single job in the Help Wanted section that doesn't reguire a degree or special training.

Let's suppose that the Democrats are right, and that 90% of the people on Food Stamps are legit. They are not anywhere near like this guy..

In 2012, Food assistance programs spent a total of $106 Billion.

If only 10% of that is money going to people like this surfer Ratt Life guy, that is $10.6 Billion dollars of Fraud. Hardly small change.

I know at least 15 people in my family and friends who are doing the same things and others who claim they are sick but go to the beach all day and surf as well.. Just like roaches if you see one you know there are many more in hiding!!

What do you figure your share of that loser's fraud is?

Does that matter?

What matters is that even at just 10%, personally I think it is higher, almost double that, that's $10.6 Billion dollars a year of fraud.

That's a bunch of money.

Does that matter?

What matters is that even at just 10%, personally I think it is higher, almost double that, that's $10.6 Billion dollars a year of fraud.

That's a bunch of money.

Sure it matters.

I like to know what level of anger I should be expressing.

Somewhat annoyed or livid, there's a whole range of emotion between those two.

Does that matter?

That's a bunch of money.

Sure it matters.

I like to know what level of anger I should be expressing.

Somewhat annoyed or livid, there's a whole range of emotion between those two.

That's up to you.

Do you like being taxed so that others can live off your tax dollars as this guy does? Do you mind people making excuse for this kind of behavior by claiming it's only 10% of the people doing it?

Does it bother you that just this one set of programs has $10.6 Billion of fraud every year and that there are other programs out there with just as much if not more? Yet any and all attempts to reduce the fraud are met with resistance by the Democrats in Congress and Liberals in the MSM?

Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps For Years - YouTube

Why cant this man WORK. He looks healthy to me , if he can surf he can dig a ditch

Your title doesn't even make sense given the content of your post.
That's because she was speaking TRUTH...TRUTH, seems to escape YOU.
icon14.gif

Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps For Years - YouTube

Your title doesn't even make sense given the content of your post.
That's because she was speaking TRUTH...TRUTH, seems to escape YOU.
icon14.gif

Huh? No, its because her title moans about there being so many people on food stamps, then the content of her post moans about one individual idiot.

I know at least 15 people in my family and friends who are doing the same things and others who claim they are sick but go to the beach all day and surf as well.. Just like roaches if you see one you know there are many more in hiding!!

And you are assuming the rest of America comes from as shitty of a family and keeps as bad a company as you do?

He's from Georgia and thus barely literate and he talks funny. No one will hire him for no one can understand him. Too bad schools in Georgia don't teach ESL classes to native Georgians.

BTW, in California was have mechanical tools for digging ditches, safer, faster and usually dug in the correct spot.

Does that matter?

That's a bunch of money.

What if its really on 0.001%? Or it could be 99.9%? Perhaps you should just make up whatever number you like?

He has a nice truck.

His truck is a lot nicer than my little ol' S10. He's definitely living off more than just food stamps. Is he simply mooching off his friends or does he have some kind of under the table source of income? He seems to have plenty of money for cigarettes.

Forum List

Back