This woman disproves gun control beliefs.....

And most never will.
That's a good thing, but when they are...

You won't have one because of people lie brain....

Won't be involved in an accidental shooting you mean.

357,000,000 guns in private hands....

19,000 non fatal gun accidents.

505 accidental gun deaths.

Cars....35,000 accidental deaths.
Yet we still allow cars to travel faster than 35 mph. Freedom is messy, chaotic and dangerous.

And car makers are constantly looking for ways to make cars safer. Now they have sensors to brake on their own. Soon they will be driving themselves.

the anti gun nuts tell us that women can't use a gun against a man. They tell is the gun will be easily taken away from her. They tell us that any attack will be an ambush and no woman will be able to use a gun to stop that kind of attack......

Except this woman did......she was ambushed, had her head banged against an object, probably her car, and was forced into her car....and then shot the a**hole twice......

I don't think she is a Navy Seal....

Woman Shoots Stalker in Neck, Buttocks

‘When the elevator opened on the sixth floor, the victim states she began to run to her vehicle, which was parked about 10 spots away from the elevator. The victim stated the suspect gave chase,’ the police report states.

She ran to her car where Ganobick pushed in behind her. He held her at knifepoint and screamed at her to give him all of her money while smashing her head into an unknown object. The victim stated Ganobick repeatedly used his knee to force her into the passenger seat, fearing for her life, she pulled out the great equalizer.

‘The victim stated she was afraid that she would be raped or murdered and as she fell across the passenger seat of her vehicle, she was able to reach into her purse and grab her gun and attempt to fire a shot at the suspect,’ the report states.

The woman pulled a Beretta handgun out of her purse and began to squeeze the trigger. She states the gun did not fire at first, so she continued to pull the trigger until it did, finally shooting Ganobick in the neck, but that didn’t stop him.

One case of self-defense proves there are no loopholes in the current gun laws that gun traffickers exploit?

HOW?

Please....How, tell us?

People are welcome to choose to have one.
Not if some politicians have their way, they won't.

A tiny minority. Even very weak gun control doesn't pass. We have less now than 20 years ago.
Source?

Do I really need one? Used to be a ban on his cap magazines and assault weapons. It is gone now. I can't think of any new gun control to source.
Yes, I would like a source if you're saying it's not just an opinion.

You won't have one because of people lie brain....

Won't be involved in an accidental shooting you mean.

357,000,000 guns in private hands....

19,000 non fatal gun accidents.

505 accidental gun deaths.

Cars....35,000 accidental deaths.
Yet we still allow cars to travel faster than 35 mph. Freedom is messy, chaotic and dangerous.

And car makers are constantly looking for ways to make cars safer. Now they have sensors to brake on their own. Soon they will be driving themselves.
And gun manufacturers are looking for ways to make sure that guns only fire when the owner intends them to fire, and that they fire immediately at that time. That doesn't negate the fact that society has decided that the lives lost is an acceptable price to pay in order to drive fast.

People are welcome to choose to have one.

A tiny minority. Even very weak gun control doesn't pass. We have less now than 20 years ago.
Source?

Do I really need one? Used to be a ban on his cap magazines and assault weapons. It is gone now. I can't think of any new gun control to source.

So you are that lost when it comes to gun control?

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Source?

That ban was ludicrous on its face, since it was all about a gun's appearance, not how lethal it is. You don't want dumb gun legislation that doesn't work, do you?

Source?

That ban was ludicrous on its face, since it was all about a gun's appearance, not how lethal it is. You don't want dumb gun legislation that doesn't work, do you?

The magazine capacity ban was important. Only people using hi cap magazines are criminals and mass shooters.

But regardless like I said, gun control is at a low. Nothing gets passed and we have less now than we did.

The magazine capacity ban was important. Only people using hi cap magazines are criminals and mass shooters.

But regardless like I said, gun control is at a low. Nothing gets passed and we have less now than we did.
Did restricting the size of magazines have any impact on fatality numbers?

It wasn't really in place long enough. They didn't confiscate them, just made it illegal to manufacture new ones. There were still lots and lots of hi cap magazines in circulation.

It wasn't really in place long enough. They didn't confiscate them, just made it illegal to manufacture new ones. There were still lots and lots of hi cap magazines in circulation.
And that is why any gun confiscation scheme is doomed to failure. There are over 300 million guns out there now, and you're never going to get even most of them. In fact, the only people without guns would be the ones who should have been able to have them in the first place, that is the law abiding.

And that is why any gun confiscation scheme is doomed to failure. There are over 300 million guns out there now, and you're never going to get even most of them. In fact, the only people without guns would be the ones who should have been able to have them in the first place, that is the law abiding.

So you have no worries. All this gun grabbing is made up by the gun sellers to sell more guns.

No...the magazine capacity ban was not important...it was stupid and foolish. And only a 12 year old would support something that stupid.

That's because they don't exist or the defender is involved in criminal activity.
I don't think that's so. What do you base such a biased notion on?

The unfortunate fact is it is extremely difficult to obtain a CCW in most parts of the U.S. If this were not so there would be a dramatic increase in the number of gun-related defense incidents -- both self-defense and defense of another.

That's because they don't exist or the defender is involved in criminal activity.

The unfortunate fact is it is extremely difficult to obtain a CCW in most parts of the U.S. If this were not so there would be a dramatic increase in the number of gun-related defense incidents -- both self-defense and defense of another.

He is lying to you....he has been shown the research and he simply denies it.......and then he lies again by implying that normal, law abiding people in the 90s...carryiing guns without a permit for protection against criminals are the same as career criminals using guns to commit rape, robbery and murder.....

No...the magazine capacity ban was not important...it was stupid and foolish. And only a 12 year old would support something that stupid.

Yes saving lives is just silly. You have shown yourself to be a child in fantasy land again.

He is lying to you....he has been shown the research and he simply denies it.......and then he lies again by implying that normal, law abiding people in the 90s...carryiing guns without a permit for protection against criminals are the same as career criminals using guns to commit rape, robbery and murder.....

What study do you have that says they are not criminals? Kleck has said most are involved in criminal activity, that is why so few are reported.

Yes saving lives is just silly. You have shown yourself to be a child in fantasy land again.

No...saving lives is great...which is why I support the 2nd Amendment and concealed carry....

1,500,000 Americans use guns to stop violent crime and to save lives...according to bill clinton and barak obama........so every one of those lives saved is a good thing.

What study do you have that says they are not criminals? Kleck has said most are involved in criminal activity, that is why so few are reported.

No...and you lie.....you saw Kleck state that the criminal activity was carrying a gun without a permit...as a normal, law abiding citizen afraid of actual criminals,....keep lying brain.....you are a twit.

Actually, they show a decrease as gun ownership rates go DOWN. And violent crime went down across the US. Including States that didn't have CCWs increases.

If the decrease in crime occurs if CCWs are expanded...or if they're not......then clearly CCWs aren't the cause.

Murder rates drop as concealed carry permits soar: report

And they've dropped in states that didn't significantly increase the number of CCW permits.

As I said, if the decrease in crime occurs if CCWs are expanded...or if they're not......then clearly CCWs aren't the cause.

They dropped more in states that did increase their concealed carry permits......

And again.....allowing Americans to carry guns for self defense does not increase the crime rate or the gun murder rate...right?
The crime rates go down, fewer citizens feel the need to arm themselves. Crime rates go up, more citizens feel the need to arm themselves, and so it goes. Crime rates become a driver, as well as an indicator.

The crime rate has been going down since the 1990s......and as this has been happening more Americans own and carry guns.....and it hasn't increased the crime rate.

Undeniable fact.

the anti gun nuts tell us that women can't use a gun against a man. They tell is the gun will be easily taken away from her. They tell us that any attack will be an ambush and no woman will be able to use a gun to stop that kind of attack......

Except this woman did......she was ambushed, had her head banged against an object, probably her car, and was forced into her car....and then shot the a**hole twice......

I don't think she is a Navy Seal....

Woman Shoots Stalker in Neck, Buttocks

‘When the elevator opened on the sixth floor, the victim states she began to run to her vehicle, which was parked about 10 spots away from the elevator. The victim stated the suspect gave chase,’ the police report states.

She ran to her car where Ganobick pushed in behind her. He held her at knifepoint and screamed at her to give him all of her money while smashing her head into an unknown object. The victim stated Ganobick repeatedly used his knee to force her into the passenger seat, fearing for her life, she pulled out the great equalizer.

‘The victim stated she was afraid that she would be raped or murdered and as she fell across the passenger seat of her vehicle, she was able to reach into her purse and grab her gun and attempt to fire a shot at the suspect,’ the report states.

The woman pulled a Beretta handgun out of her purse and began to squeeze the trigger. She states the gun did not fire at first, so she continued to pull the trigger until it did, finally shooting Ganobick in the neck, but that didn’t stop him.
Her first shot hit him in the neck but didn't stop him. My guess is she had one of those Beretta automatics that shoot .22 L/R, which is a relatively impotent little handgun that appeals to women because they are small.

If she hit him with .22 magnum hollow-point out of a mini-revolver it would have stopped him. But she didn't know this because she obviously was not properly trained and advised. She probably went to a gun store and bought what looked good to her.

Forum List

Back