thoughts on Franken

You always know what a Democrat and supposed Christian is up to when he prays about "What to Do".

God always....always....tells them to do what they really wanted to do in the first place.

Forgive the pervert Al Franken...who molests sleeping women...forgive him because he apologized...as if he had a choice with that great picture of the Sick Pervert and the Sleeping Beauty.

If there was no picture, this ass-clown Franken would have been calling the lady a slut....just like Hillary called every women who Bill Clinton molested a slut.

Fuck you hypocrites. Fuck the Clintons. Fuck the dumb-asses in Minnesota who elected this sick turd. And Fuck the Sick Turd Al Franken.

Meh, beside the religious angle let' look at what he did. A big nothing.

Franken fell on the sword too hard and shouldn' apologized and kept it moving. Looking for a fair investigation from Republicans is like jumping in the lion cage and hoping the tiger is friendly.

Really? Groping a sleeping woman when you know she isn't into you is a big nothing?

And what is there to investigate? She told her side. Showed the picture of him groping her. He admits it and has apologized. It's open and shut

Yeah taking a funny picture is groping. In fact he was looking right at the camera as a show that it was attempted rape! Not.

Yes it is open and shut he took a silly picture and she got more kiss than she expected. Big whoop.

So grabbing a woman's chest is alright if you do it as a joke?

Btw aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Oh because you don't find it funny him looking right at the Camera means it was attempted rape. Riiight.

I' not trying to convince you of anything I just want people to stop overstating shit like bitches. Pretending to honk a chicks tits have always been funny. Idgaf if you're trying to make this some PC quest or not.

Did anyone claim he raped her??

That pic is obviously a joke because he' looking right into the camera. You're playing games for impact. And it's see through like celephane.

Franken fell on the sword too hard and shouldn' apologized and kept it moving. Looking for a fair investigation from Republicans is like jumping in the lion cage and hoping the tiger is friendly.

Really? Groping a sleeping woman when you know she isn't into you is a big nothing?

And what is there to investigate? She told her side. Showed the picture of him groping her. He admits it and has apologized. It's open and shut

Yeah taking a funny picture is groping. In fact he was looking right at the camera as a show that it was attempted rape! Not.

Yes it is open and shut he took a silly picture and she got more kiss than she expected. Big whoop.

Oh because you don't find it funny him looking right at the Camera means it was attempted rape. Riiight.

I' not trying to convince you of anything I just want people to stop overstating shit like bitches. Pretending to honk a chicks tits have always been funny. Idgaf if you're trying to make this some PC quest or not.

Yup, guessing Franken isn't laughing.

So? That doesnt make it any differen

As long as any of you say 'franken is ok and moore is bad' or 'moore is ok and franken is bad," you are playing manure politics and have no decency as a human being.

Avatar4321 has been one of the top three decent guys on the Board for a very long time and has shown it yet again.

Good on you.
What Franken did was obviously a joke, admittedly not a very funny one. Moore's diddling around with teenage girls is a different issue.

As long as any of you say 'franken is ok and moore is bad' or 'moore is ok and franken is bad," you are playing manure politics and have no decency as a human being.

Avatar4321 has been one of the top three decent guys on the Board for a very long time and has shown it yet again.

Good on you.
What Franken did was obviously a joke, admittedly not a very funny one. Moore's diddling around with teenage girls is a different issue.

A whole different issue, especially since there don't seem to be any pictures.

Good on you.

A whole different issue, especially since there don't seem to be any pictures.

Sexual predators don't allow photos to be taken.
They just tell their victims this: "If you tell, no one will believe you. I'm the D.A. or I'm a judge."
And then they compensate for their aberrant behavior by thumping loudly on their Bibles and spouting Christian values.
Very loudly, so that that is what people remember about them.
And they maintain this secret life until they are caught.
Moore had some good role models:

abc_abc_swaggart_apology_100218_wg.jpg

This guy wrote about his sexual experience with Ted Haggard, closet homosexual and evangelical preacher.

Jones.jpg

jim_bakker_ap.jpg

Franken is a piece of shit.
He is far better than Moore, but that is like a fallen angel being far better than Lucifer.

He is far better than Moore, but that is like a fallen angel being far better than Lucifer.

Franken nailed Sessions on several lies that he told about meetings with Russians. Caught him red handed. For that very reason I hope he doesn't resign. We need senators on these investigative panels who can out the Trump regime and throw them out of D.C.

MN state bird...Common loon...
MN politician...common loon...
Al Franken, Jesse Ventura, Mark Dayton, Michelle Bachman, Amy Klobuchar...need I go on?
What Franken did was a poor taste joke and it will cost him. Final joke is on him. Regardless, his entire political career was THE joke.

Franken nailed Sessions on several lies that he told about meetings with Russians. Caught him red handed. For that very reason I hope he doesn't resign. We need senators on these investigative panels who can out the Trump regime and throw them out of D.C.
Sessions smoked Franken! Lmfao. You are full of :9:

Minnesota voters are a bunch of fucking retards. Superseded only by Illinois voters.

Everything is about politics. When you see unusual move of democrats (and the MSM?) calling for democrat to resign you have to consider the political agenda. With all the charges about sexual abuse by democrat friendly H'wood "stars" and old sexual abuse charges against Hillary's husband emerging, the democrat party needs to offer up a sacrifice to keep what's left of their feminist base. Frankin was never an activist senator and he wasn't the brightest bulb in the senate marquee in a political sense so his absence would be a small price to pay. Meanwhile stealthy democrats are planning to appoint a radical leftie who is the head of the House democrat progressive caucus and allegedly a convert to Sharia law.

Never liked AL as a comic, thought his stuff was not only not funny but played into the sick humor of the time. Ever look at the other pictures taken when they are doing that skit, there is a guy climbing her like a dog. & she is still smiling. because sex sells. not blaming her, its go along to get along.
in fact AL is an activist, knows lots of stuff, ever read any thing he has written? and there is no room for right leaners to call any one on the left not bright, go watch some C-span for a while. some even draw pictures, guess they think we are the not so bright ones.

Been watching this scandal Franken is in closely. He is, unfortunately, my Senator. When I moved to MN one of the first things I did was register to vote specifically to vote against his reelection. I find him to be a disgusting vile man.

So when the scandal broke i wasn't surprised. It's not like we were ignorant of what kind of man he was before he was elected.

What did surprise me was how fast he apologized. I've been wrestling with whether to support calling for him to resign. That surprises me too. When he apologized I was immediately impressed with the conversation Jesus had with Peter. "How oft should I forgive? Seventy times seven."

Forgiveness is an act of healing. It became clear that the Lord wanted me to forgive him. But I wrestled with what that means. Does that mean I shouldn't call for him to resign? I mean what he did was still horrendous.

Last night I happened to randomly be reading Luke 6. Jesus was exhorting his disciples to love their enemies. A point that struck me was when He mentions that the Father loves even the ungrateful and evil.

I also thought how our nation needs healing. I think we should forgive him. I think we should let him face whatever the Senate ethics panel deems appropriate.

Now I'm sure there will be many who say he will get away with this. Yeah, perhaps. But the world knows now. He can't hide that. I plan on voting against him next time still. Heck, I may run against him if I absolutely have to.

But i think right now, we need to heal. We need to be a people who will take the better path. We need to be filled with the same love God has and that means doing what He would do in this situation. If we can be a people who can love and forgive Franken, I have hope for this nation no matter who is in office.

Please know that Franken is many times the man that you are. You’ve no call to stand in judgment of him.

His scandal is tame compared to the scandals of the men you have enthusiastically voted for. Your call for healing and forgiveness here is cover for your support of actual pedophiles and creeps.

Carry on.

He didn’t grope. He PRETENDED to grope.

Fuck off ya lying liar.

He did not grab her chest.

You can’t stop lying, Christian.

Been watching this scandal Franken is in closely. He is, unfortunately, my Senator. When I moved to MN one of the first things I did was register to vote specifically to vote against his reelection. I find him to be a disgusting vile man.

So when the scandal broke i wasn't surprised. It's not like we were ignorant of what kind of man he was before he was elected.

What did surprise me was how fast he apologized. I've been wrestling with whether to support calling for him to resign. That surprises me too. When he apologized I was immediately impressed with the conversation Jesus had with Peter. "How oft should I forgive? Seventy times seven."

Forgiveness is an act of healing. It became clear that the Lord wanted me to forgive him. But I wrestled with what that means. Does that mean I shouldn't call for him to resign? I mean what he did was still horrendous.

Last night I happened to randomly be reading Luke 6. Jesus was exhorting his disciples to love their enemies. A point that struck me was when He mentions that the Father loves even the ungrateful and evil.

I also thought how our nation needs healing. I think we should forgive him. I think we should let him face whatever the Senate ethics panel deems appropriate.

Now I'm sure there will be many who say he will get away with this. Yeah, perhaps. But the world knows now. He can't hide that. I plan on voting against him next time still. Heck, I may run against him if I absolutely have to.

But i think right now, we need to heal. We need to be a people who will take the better path. We need to be filled with the same love God has and that means doing what He would do in this situation. If we can be a people who can love and forgive Franken, I have hope for this nation no matter who is in office.

Avatar 4321, Its nice to see some one act in a manor that Jesus asked of us, even if I disagree with you, you do have my respect.

so you would be okay with a dude doing that to your kids?
kids? We're talking about Moore now?

Forum List

Back