Zone1 Tim Scott Goes Woke!

No one cares what whites like you think. Biden didn't say that. Biden said "if you can't tell the difference between me abnd trump, then you ain't black." And that's what we were saying to blacks dumb enough to think about voting for trump. But like the man in the video says, you like Scott because you can deny your racism by using his words.

So why doesn't Biden say if you don't vote for me you ain't white?

No worries, blacks are rapidly being replaced by Hispanics. Give it another generation or two and they will be getting no more than dishonorable mention as far as minorities go. They will fall by their own hand.

Their "culture" is one of self-depopulation between abortion and killing each other off in wholesale lots.....13% my ass.

No worries, blacks are rapidly being replaced by Hispanics. Give it another generation or two and they will be getting no more than dishonorable mention as far as minorities go. They will fall by their own hand.

Their "culture" is one of self-depopulation between abortion and killing each other off in wholesale lots.....13% my ass.
Yup. Blacks are voting for Democrats who open the floodgates to illegal aliens, who will become their competition.

And Hispanics don’t like blacks.

Yup. Blacks are voting for Democrats who open the floodgates to illegal aliens, who will become their competition.

And Hispanics don’t like blacks.
I'd not go quite that far but when Hispanics set-up a Barrio within a community they handle blacks in a "fuck around and find out" type of way.

There is a small city 20-odd miles away from me where Hispanics have set-up a quiet little Barrio.....The cops love it as they are self-policing.

I'd not go quite that far but when Hispanics set-up a Barrio within a community they handle blacks in a "fuck around and find out" type of way.

There is a small city 20-odd miles away from me where Hispanics have set-up a quiet little Barrio.....The cops love it as they are self-policing.
I say the Hispanics hate blacks largely due to so many of the latter’s irresponsibility toward their own families in terms of OOW birth rates and the failure to support their children.

These guys pulling up the rear are hoping for a cabinet position. Vivek, as well.
Vivek knows he doesn't have a chance. He wants to be Trump's VP pick.
The rest wouldn't be seen on the same stage as Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No one cares what whites like you think. Biden didn't say that. Biden said "if you can't tell the difference between me abnd trump, then you ain't black." And that's what we were saying to blacks dumb enough to think about voting for trump. But like the man in the video says, you like Scott because you can deny your racism by using his words.
No one really cares what blacks like you think, either.

Equity should have always been the law of the land. Standards were lowered and adjusted for white men since this country started. Blacks have paid for whites since the beginning. It's time whites like you stopped lying to yourselves and to face the reality of the mess that white men in power have made.
WHY DOES AFRICA STILL HAVE AROUND 700,000 SLAVES ALL OWNED BY BLACKS?

Forum List

Back