To claim asylum you must be physically in the US .

Your phony claim that these people didn't have the ability to ask for asylum when the video (that you never watched) had the border patrol chief say that dozens of migrants broke through the barriers and not one addressed an agent to claim asylum.

Think for a moment how stupid your theory is: you say the migrants couldn't get to any agent to claim asylum, yet three of the agents were struck by projectiles thrown from these same immigrants.

WATCH THE VIDEO and learn something for a change.

Watch the narrative they want you to hear.

Obviously if they wanted to process these people, they would not have closed the border.

The closure was meant to give dopes like yourself the odea that there is some sort of crisis.
The fact is, they could easily have used the extra resources there to process those people in an orderly fashion.

Oh please. These are the same people that not only rushed to break down the barriers, but attacked our border forces. These are not good people. That's only what you're puppet string pullers tell you. WTF do you think they told the women to take their children and get in front of the crowd before they started hurling rocks at them? Because they knew any and every lying lib media organization out there was going to report it that way.

This is the United States border for crying out loud, not an ice-cream store stand. We don't have our people take orders from them, especially since we know well ahead of time they are all ineligible under the US asylum laws.

As the chief points out the obvious (not subject to liberal understanding) these people are not here for asylum, they are here to get into the country anyway they can. Asylum seekers do just that--seek asylum. And not one of the dozens of people who broke down that fence and ran past hundreds of our agents did that.
Oh please. These are the same people that not only rushed to break down the barriers, but attacked our border forces. These are not good people.

My point exactly about dopey narratives and the dopes that believe them.

That didn't happen, liar.
so we got bored and lobbed "safe" tear gas over the wall at 'em cause we're collecting points to see how many innocents we can make suffer?

when obama did it, any idea how many total "tear gas 2000" points he collected?

No one "rushed to break down barriers" or "attack our border forces", dope.
you there? go live on facebook and show us.

you keep saying the most stupid shit to prove to people how stupid you are. do yourself a favor and stop helping yourself show off your stupidity.

If you come into the U.S. without permission, you're illegally here.
People that plea for asylum at the border crossing are given permission to enter the US if the agent is convinced the person appears to have a creditable case. Generally, they are held in detention until they are interviewed by an asylum agent.

So we should build new facilities to hold thens of thousands in detention while they are waiting for an agent? What happens when it gets to hundreds of thousands?
Just like most of the immigration problems, we can fix asylum by changing the law, not circumventing it and trying to turn it into a national crisis for political reasons.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see the political advantage one way or the other. Yes, laws need to be changed, but good luck finding the people to do it. Piglosi and her clan certainly won't, and they plan on spending most of their time trying to remove Trump from office than anything else that needs to be addressed by Congress.
all congress has to do this next month is pass a one line bill written like the president's EO..

New executive order making immigrants ineligible for asylum if they arrive in the U.S. without papers. It's really quite simple and they can do while they have the House.
all foreign nationals in the US merely need a federal id.

th

^ More productive than talking to Hutch.

Tell us some more about how closed really means open for business. :laugh2:

Tell us some more about how you heard something I didn't say because you don't understand this whole "words" thing.

That's exactly what you said.

You said they should just have simply asked
as if the border was actually open.

No, I said they should have asked as though the Border Patrol guards were still present and on-duty, whether they were allowing regular traffic to pass through or not.

Because, in fact, they WERE still present and on-duty whether they were allowing regular traffic to pass through or not.

Pretty hard to close a border if you don't actually stay there and make sure no one breaks through anyway, moron.

What, exactly, do you think it means to say "the border is closed"? Do you think they just shut off the lights, locked the doors, hung up a big "CLOSED" sign, and went home for a beer?

It means it's closed, dope.

Closed to traffic. Either vehicle or foot traffic.
It means it's officers and workers are not processing any entrants. The road was closed. The pedestrian entrances were closed.

What do you imagine it means?

View attachment 231651

View attachment 231652

It means, DOPE, that they aren't allowing regular passage through, BUT THEY'RE STILL THERE. You may not know this, sitting in your leftist LaLa-Land wherever the fuck you are, but those of us who live near the border know that the "closed" doesn't mean "abandoned". The Border Patrol is still hanging around. Which means if you have a legitimate asylum request, you can still find someone to make it to.

Mouthbreather.

Closed means not open for business.
It means they arent processing anyone, dope.

See above. You clearly need to read things multiple times for the English to sink in.

Yes, closed doesn't mean closed it really means we're actually open but you have to ask one of the officers there to keep you out.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:..........:spinner:...........:cuckoo:

Yes, words don't really mean words. They mean whatever the fuck you want to interpret them as, no matter how many damned times your ignorant ass has it explained to you.

I can only assume that's an actual picture of you sitting at your computer, deluding yourself that you're thinking and making cogent points.

So we should build new facilities to hold thens of thousands in detention while they are waiting for an agent? What happens when it gets to hundreds of thousands?
Just like most of the immigration problems, we can fix asylum by changing the law, not circumventing it and trying to turn it into a national crisis for political reasons.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see the political advantage one way or the other. Yes, laws need to be changed, but good luck finding the people to do it. Piglosi and her clan certainly won't, and they plan on spending most of their time trying to remove Trump from office than anything else that needs to be addressed by Congress.
all congress has to do this next month is pass a one line bill written like the president's EO..

New executive order making immigrants ineligible for asylum if they arrive in the U.S. without papers. It's really quite simple and they can do while they have the House.

Can and will are two different things. While we have a President of conviction, we still have a RINO Congress. They say they are all for this or all for that, but when push comes to shove, they cower in the corner and make excuses.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I was telling you all they had to do to resolve the matter. A one line bill. Just imagine that effort to copy one line from an EO and say yea or nay.

Maybe they should have done that just before the Republican primaries.

If you come into the U.S. without permission, you're illegally here.
People that plea for asylum at the border crossing are given permission to enter the US if the agent is convinced the person appears to have a creditable case. Generally, they are held in detention until they are interviewed by an asylum agent.

Telling 4,000 people that walked 2,000 miles to get to the border that they have go back home and get more identification should be good for another riot at the border which would certainly please Trump immensely.
BTW, Mexico requires ids at both their southern and northern border.

Telling 4,000 people that walked 2,000 miles to get to the border that they have go back home and get more identification should be good for another riot at the border which would certainly please Trump immensely.
You act like they have a right to come in. Too fkn bad let em come and kill em all rioting! I’m all good you’re a dick

Too bad. Why are we pandering to these people in any way? Now we're supposed to feel threatened by them besides? How did this country become so sissified?

Too bad. Why are we pandering to these people in any way? Now we're supposed to feel threatened by them besides? How did this country become so sissified?
Lefturds

Peoples feelings and perceptions became more important than reality and facts.

Democrats are all for facts, they just distort them.

Their stance is "do it our way because the other way is worse."

So far, I've seen them tell us that our produce will cost much more without illegals, therefore their way is cheaper.

I've seen them state that immigrants contribute greatly to the economy, in spite of the billions it takes to keep them here.

Flopper just said if we don't give them what they want, they will riot, and Trump would love that, so just give them what they want.

I've seen them claim that a wall will never work, they will just find ways around it, in spite of stringent borders working everywhere else in the world.

But the Republicans are the people who incite fear to get their way.

This is the reality and the facts:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

You act like they have a right to come in. Too fkn bad let em come and kill em all rioting! I’m all good you’re a dick
Our laws give them the right to apply for asylum. Unfortunately our laws require them to come to the US to do so.

If we don't want to offer asylum, take the law off the books but don't slam the door in their face after they walked two thousands miles to apply.

Timmy the silly OP still won't tell us why he wants them to get into America....

He doesn't...and they won't.

It's actually rare for asylum seekers who come across the border to get asylum.

He's telling you what the LAW states.

We are a nation of laws...correct?
Yes, that isthe law. Wouldnt it be great if these immigrants actually obeyed the law, rather than rushing the border while throwing rocks?

If we don't want to offer asylum, take the law off the books but don't slam the door in their face after they walked two thousands miles to apply.

So who's stopping them from applying? They can apply and wait in Mexican tents until a decision is made.

Timmy the silly OP still won't tell us why he wants them to get into America....

Yes, that isthe law. Wouldnt it be great if these immigrants actually obeyed the law, rather than rushing the border while throwing rocks?
Stop trying to impose American non rock throwing values on them even though they want into America

There're two sides to the story, actually three. Trump supporters side, Trump critics side, and what actually occurred.

For supporters of Trump who advocate a crackdown on immigration, the events of Sunday showed migrants storming a protected border, confirming fears of an "invasion" of migrants defying U.S. laws.

For Trump's critics and pro-immigration activists, the scene showed American patrol agents firing tear gas at an unarmed crowd including children, reinforcing horror over the way the U.S. is treating immigrants.

What actually happened was U.S. agents closed a major border crossing and fired tear gas at migrants attempting to cross into the U.S. from Tijuana, Mexico. The migrants, many of whom had been part of a caravan of Central American asylum-seekers, were protesting the slow pace with which the U.S. has been processing asylum claims. As migrants stormed the border, border patrol agents fired tear gas and migrants threw rocks. This could have been avoided if the authorities would have told the migrants that the border was going to be temporary closed and asylum process would resume. The migrants believed that they would not be given a chance to apply for asylum which is what started the demonstration that turned into a riot.

There're two sides to the story, actually three. Trump supporters side, Trump critics side, and what actually occurred.

For supporters of Trump who advocate a crackdown on immigration, the events of Sunday showed migrants storming a protected border, confirming fears of an "invasion" of migrants defying U.S. laws.

For Trump's critics and pro-immigration activists, the scene showed American patrol agents firing tear gas at an unarmed crowd including children, reinforcing horror over the way the U.S. is treating immigrants.

What actually happened was U.S. agents closed a major border crossing and fired tear gas at migrants attempting to cross into the U.S. from Tijuana, Mexico. The migrants, many of whom had been part of a caravan of Central American asylum-seekers, were protesting the slow pace with which the U.S. has been processing asylum claims. As migrants stormed the border, border patrol agents fired tear gas and migrants threw rocks. This could have been avoided if the authorities would have told the migrants that the border was going to be temporary closed and asylum process would resume. The migrants believed that they would not be given a chance to apply for asylum which is what started the demonstration that turned into a riot.

I don't know what that's trying to prove except these invaders believe they have an entitlement.

It doesn't matter what our troops did or didn't do, they have no right to try and break down that temporary border IN OUR COUNTRY! They have no right to break it down, they have no right to asylum, and they have no right to be here. These are foreigners. They have no US rights whatsoever.

That's like saying a magazine salesman at your door got frustrated because he thought you would not welcome his presence, so he broke down the door to talk to you about buying magazines. You wouldn't stand for it. You'd probably shoot the guy right after he entered your doorway. That's the way it should be.

Forum List

Back