To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

Nope, put him in jail, I want the world to see what the democrats have become, and the backlash they will face for imprisoning their political opponent will be grand. The optics of it will be emblazoned in the minds of everyone.

I’m so eager for this to happen. I’m actually hoping for it, because I think it’s going to be bad for the democrats, I could be wrong, but I think it will galvanize the country when they see Trump behind bars, and the world will know democrats put their political opponent in prison.

This MUST happen!

Trump has been criming his entire life, and what is happening is that the law has finally caught up with him. now that it has, they are bending over backwards to treat him with kid gloves. Any other defendant in his shoes would have been lost their pretrial release privileges and would have been incarcerated pending trial.
Can't prove a word of it... just MSNBC and now PBS vomit...

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

If Trump is jailed I will consider donating to his campaign. That will be the first time I have ever donated to a political campaign.

Of course I will also vote straight Republican ticket at the local, state and national levels and continue to do so in future elections until the Democratic Party is extinct or changes its corrupt ways.

Didn't watch the video, did ya commie?

No. I don't watch LOONS
but I love Looney-Tunes

If that nut wants to speak here, let him make an account.

Your need to use his bullshit shows just how incapable you are of forming your own arguments my Tiny Minded Poop Throwing Monkey-Boy.

1713615648872.jpeg

Actually he's not, if something a person involved in a trial that say something that actually causes harm to someone they can be prosecuted for that, but the supremes were unequivocal on "prior restraint", without proof lacking it, would cause someone irreconcilable harm, the judge is stepping on his dick. Me thinks you should have watch the complete video.

The ban on “prior restraint” does not apply to talking about jurors, court workers or their families, who aren’t speaking out about the case.

I disagree. A substantial portion of moderate republicans stated they would not vote for Trump if he is convicted of a crime. But, if he is incarcerated, there would be immense pressure put on the VP to invoke the 25th amendment.
A lot of DEms also say Joey isn't suffering from dementia. Don't believe everything you hear.

Can't prove a word of it... just MSNBC and now PBS vomit...

Trump has gotten away with a lot of stuff, so no 'felonies' but a shitload of despicable acts many of which are de facto crimes, such as:

Trump's embezzled funds from his charity, which is a crime, he got off with a fine and the charity was forced to close due to 'criminal activity'.

A whole shitload, and some of these are now under indictment, for which Trump is highly likely to be convicted on some of them:

The events described are true, and CREW is explaining how they could be charged.

In the 'SANDOVAL' procedure in the Hush Money case, what that is for is that if Trump testifies, the defense will cross examine Trump on a number of the uncharged crimes he has committed in the past. This is a court of law, and you can't lie to a court, so it is clear Trump has gotten away with criminal activity for a good part of his life.

CREW is founded by MEMBERS OF THE FEDERALIST SOCIETY, they are not 'MSNBC' hacks, as you like to characterize it.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) is an organization that focuses on government ethics and accountability. It has been involved in legal matters related to political controversies and factual accuracy.

Moreover, in the Colorado suit to get Trump removed via tha 14th amendment, although the SC rejected that he could be removed by lower courts and state election officials, governors, etc., NONE OF THE JUSTICES in the SC nor any of the lower court judges contested, disputed, or reversed the lower courts finding of fact, which was that Trump did, indeed, commit insurrection against the constitution of the united states. The folks who brought that lawsuit were members of the Federalist Society, who are definitely not 'liberal' (the Fed Society picked Trump's selections for the SC).

In other words, you are factually in error.

Who was President?
Carter was president when he appointed Volcker, who continued on under Reagan. The fact remains that he was appointed by Carter, if being fair means anything to you, which, clearly, it doesn't, you'd credit him for that. Jerome Powell was appointed by Trump, so i credit him for that, since he is bringing inflation down, but Biden didn't replace hiom, so both Reagan and Carter, and Trump and Biden, must be given credit for bringing inflation down.

Nope, put him in jail, I want the world to see what the democrats have become, and the backlash they will face for imprisoning their political opponent will be grand. The optics of it will be emblazoned in the minds of everyone.

I’m so eager for this to happen. I’m actually hoping for it, because I think it’s going to be bad for the democrats, I could be wrong, but I think it will galvanize the country when they see Trump behind bars, and the world will know democrats put their political opponent in prison.

This MUST happen!
I don't think "the world" will sympathize with your dishonest cultist spin. Sorry. What the world will see is a pile of crap breaking the law on live television and facing the consequences for it.

A lot of DEms also say Joey isn't suffering from dementia. Don't believe everything you hear.

He isn't, nor do you have proof. I'm not too far from his age, not to mention that in my younger years, I worked with dementia patients, so i can say on a modicum of experience that no way does Joe have 'dementia', just some typical absent mindedness, plus remnants of a stutter from youth, for which I suffer, as well. A year ago, I introduced my girlfriend, whom I've known for years, to a new friend, and I almost forgot her name, it just a senior moment kind of thing that happens to us elderly types.

There is no way in hell you can say Biden has Dementia (Alzheimer's), for if that were true, there is no way he could have delivered the SOTU address with flying colors as he did. So you guys on the right are full of monkey fecal matter.

However, Reagan was diagnosed with alzheimer's 1994, noting that that particular disease takes quite a number of years to manifest to a large enough degree where a diagnosis can be rendered, so it's highly likely he had it during his second term (and there were rumors) and I never recall anyone on the right complaining about it.

Thing is, If Biden had it to the degree than Reagan had it during his second term, that is not likely because Biden was 80 in he first term, and Alzheimer's is rarely not in full bloom by that age. The point is, if he had it, it would have been so much worse that his delivering SOTU with flying colors would have been highly improbable

Last edited:

Forum List

Back