To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

I don't think "the world" will sympathize with your dishonest cultist spin. Sorry. What the world will see is a pile of crap breaking the law on live television and facing the consequences for it.
Ok, then let’s just let the chips fall where they may. I could be wrong, but I don’t think I am. Once you get your teeth into trump, I think people will start to see you dems in a different light. I welcome this.

a lot of stuff
LMAO... just more BS... President Trump is not private citizen real-estate mogul Trump.... and you digging like a mole in a garden of shit is a waste of your time... we don't care because Biden is so dangerous to our freedoms and democracy.... If Biden had done even just a decent job as president Trump wouldn't stand a chance... but Joe has been a nightmare....

Joe Biden will go down in history as the most corrupt, dishonest, disingenuous presidents of all time. Every thing that he’s done, EVERYTHING HES TOUCHED, has turned to rot.

1. Afghanistan withdraw. Did you see Kabul airport and 1000s of people running to cling onto the outside of the jumbo aircraft to escape the incoming taliban? The solders who were blown up shortly after because intel was not handled?
2. The southern border. During ongoing Covid mandatory lock downs, Biden was letting them thru with a test and without a plan. 7 million and. Counting now. Bidens Fed agents have welded the wall gates in Arizona open so that they cannot be closed off and for two months AZ is the highest entry port. Our tax dollars are going to people who for the most part are not seeking asylum. The courts are so overwhelmed by this crap it’ll be a decade or more before they are all process. Roughly 70% are denied asylum because they have misrepresented their story and the courts deport them. We don’t have trillions of dollars to pay a majority of these unvetted undocumented people.
Student loan debt and lies to win votes and circumvent the law by illegal action.

4. drugs in the White House.

5. Special treatment and sweetheart legal deals for his Son Hunter who is a disgrace.

6. Bidens total and complete disregard for democracy in the sense that he’s weaponized the DOJ to file a barrage of “trumped up” charges that has empowered states to try and follow suit. More the 63% of voters in a poll recently reported that they believe the charges against Trump are political. This should be absolutely clear to every American with a brain.

7. interference with IRS and blocking ability to see the shell companies that have siphoned more than 50 million dollars from countries that we are either at odds with (China Russia) and others that we have sent billions to for war. uS banks are required to notify the federal government of suspicious activity and foreign money being deposited j to account. For a majority of Americans, they receive 0 in their lifetime. To have 1 will tarnish the records and be highly suspect. The Us banks, and there are several, in Toyo’s l have flagged 174 alerts to the irs and it’s just now being exposed only because of the two whistle blowers.

The main stream news has been complicit in cover up joes wrong doings but the abiden administration has regularly been working with social media companies to have target info from targets people removed. It got so bad a state sued them and got an injunction that barred the federal government from communicating with social media companies to make sure requests. The federal government appeals the temporary injunction and it was lifted. The trial will drag out and Biden will be dead before anytime gets serious in court.

9. the disgusting trans mutilation of children and not taking a firm stance on the lunacy that ran rampant.

10. The constant lying and lunacy on the world stage that makes us look like fools. We are about to reach the cliff and it’s crash max burn. The US dollar will no longer be the world standard and everything that goes along with it too. we are broke. Not enough gold to support our debt and that’s how it all starts . We should be cutting spending, it’s not rocket science.

Clearly, if you are asking the question seriously, you have not been paying attention. But, let’s say you claim you have, I could be persuaded to agree with you because no major main stream media reports on negative thing of Biden until it’s like it is now and cannot be ignored. But then that’s doesn’t explain why you’re asking the question. There are so many more things but no doubt we will get a bunch of people suffering from trump derangement syndrome and hate/ignorance is all they know.

Trump will go down as one of the bravest and best presidents in the 21st century. We had none of the above aa issues and the majority of people have the most untrue thoughts and beliefs about trump that are factually a lie and could be substantiate as lies. Trump has made several bold accusations that have proven true. He doesn’t not lie, he’s not a 47 year politician. Trump has his flaws, so do you. So do I. He’s a lot of things that are not ideal, are not ones we’d hope for. But in the race and the options, the one who’s been charged conveniently now is a burden meant to drown him out. Who would have thought our government was like that’s. It’s truly a sad state of affairs

No. I don't watch LOONS
but I love Looney-Tunes

If that nut wants to speak here, let him make an account.

Your need to use his bullshit shows just how incapable you are of forming your own arguments my Tiny Minded Poop Throwing Monkey-Boy.

View attachment 934835

So you're just an ignorant commie that choses to remain that way. Got it.

BTW, Dershowitz is a democrat and one of the most respected con law professors in the country. Of course you commies will never accept the word of anyone that doesn't support you false narratives.

MAGATs want fear to dictate the outcome of this shit show, & there are just waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too many people sick & tired of donny & his flying monkeys; that we would rather just rip it wide open - deal with the oozing pus that is his base, & clean up the remains.

but first :

lock-him-up-funny-trump-quotes-mens-t-shirt.jpg

You really need a link to see how Trump is using mob boss language? What right does he have to talk about people who aren’t talking about him? They’re private citizens and are supposed to have greater protections than those who choose to put themselves in the public eye.

So you're just an ignorant commie that choses to remain that way. Got it.

BTW, Dershowitz is a democrat and one of the most respected con law professors in the country. Of course you commies will never accept the word of anyone that doesn't support you false narratives.

Anything Dershowitz has to say is a lie because, like you, he is a lying MAGAT.
AND
Just how stupid are you that you cannot separate "trump going to jail" from "commie?"

That is some Tiny Minded MAGAADUMASSERY right there.

1713635060165.png

You really need a link to see how Trump is using mob boss language? What right does he have to talk about people who aren’t talking about him? They’re private citizens and are supposed to have greater protections than those who choose to put themselves in the public eye.

I want a link to your proclaimed exception to the prior restraint ruling.

Ok, then let’s just let the chips fall where they may. I could be wrong, but I don’t think I am. Once you get your teeth into trump, I think people will start to see you dems in a different light. I welcome this.
You don’t actually believe any of that. Our allies all despise donald trump. And you know this. This is just contrived filler for lack of anything better to say.

Carter was president when he appointed Volcker, who continued on under Reagan. The fact remains that he was appointed by Carter, if being fair means anything to you, which, clearly, it doesn't, you'd credit him for that. Jerome Powell was appointed by Trump, so i credit him for that, since he is bringing inflation down, but Biden didn't replace hiom, so both Reagan and Carter, and Trump and Biden, must be given credit for bringing inflation down.
So Carter couldn’t get it done with a guy Reagan did. Failure

LMAO... just more BS... President Trump is not private citizen real-estate mogul Trump.... and you digging like a mole in a garden of shit is a waste of your time... we don't care because Biden is so dangerous to our freedoms and democracy.... If Biden had done even just a decent job as president Trump wouldn't stand a chance... but Joe has been a nightmare....

Joe Biden will go down in history as the most corrupt, dishonest, disingenuous presidents of all time. Every thing that he’s done, EVERYTHING HES TOUCHED, has turned to rot.

1. Afghanistan withdraw. Did you see Kabul airport and 1000s of people running to cling onto the outside of the jumbo aircraft to escape the incoming taliban? The solders who were blown up shortly after because intel was not handled?
2. The southern border. During ongoing Covid mandatory lock downs, Biden was letting them thru with a test and without a plan. 7 million and. Counting now. Bidens Fed agents have welded the wall gates in Arizona open so that they cannot be closed off and for two months AZ is the highest entry port. Our tax dollars are going to people who for the most part are not seeking asylum. The courts are so overwhelmed by this crap it’ll be a decade or more before they are all process. Roughly 70% are denied asylum because they have misrepresented their story and the courts deport them. We don’t have trillions of dollars to pay a majority of these unvetted undocumented people.
Student loan debt and lies to win votes and circumvent the law by illegal action.

4. drugs in the White House.

5. Special treatment and sweetheart legal deals for his Son Hunter who is a disgrace.

6. Bidens total and complete disregard for democracy in the sense that he’s weaponized the DOJ to file a barrage of “trumped up” charges that has empowered states to try and follow suit. More the 63% of voters in a poll recently reported that they believe the charges against Trump are political. This should be absolutely clear to every American with a brain.

7. interference with IRS and blocking ability to see the shell companies that have siphoned more than 50 million dollars from countries that we are either at odds with (China Russia) and others that we have sent billions to for war. uS banks are required to notify the federal government of suspicious activity and foreign money being deposited j to account. For a majority of Americans, they receive 0 in their lifetime. To have 1 will tarnish the records and be highly suspect. The Us banks, and there are several, in Toyo’s l have flagged 174 alerts to the irs and it’s just now being exposed only because of the two whistle blowers.

The main stream news has been complicit in cover up joes wrong doings but the abiden administration has regularly been working with social media companies to have target info from targets people removed. It got so bad a state sued them and got an injunction that barred the federal government from communicating with social media companies to make sure requests. The federal government appeals the temporary injunction and it was lifted. The trial will drag out and Biden will be dead before anytime gets serious in court.

9. the disgusting trans mutilation of children and not taking a firm stance on the lunacy that ran rampant.

10. The constant lying and lunacy on the world stage that makes us look like fools. We are about to reach the cliff and it’s crash max burn. The US dollar will no longer be the world standard and everything that goes along with it too. we are broke. Not enough gold to support our debt and that’s how it all starts . We should be cutting spending, it’s not rocket science.

Clearly, if you are asking the question seriously, you have not been paying attention. But, let’s say you claim you have, I could be persuaded to agree with you because no major main stream media reports on negative thing of Biden until it’s like it is now and cannot be ignored. But then that’s doesn’t explain why you’re asking the question. There are so many more things but no doubt we will get a bunch of people suffering from trump derangement syndrome and hate/ignorance is all they know.

Trump will go down as one of the bravest and best presidents in the 21st century. We had none of the above aa issues and the majority of people have the most untrue thoughts and beliefs about trump that are factually a lie and could be substantiate as lies. Trump has made several bold accusations that have proven true. He doesn’t not lie, he’s not a 47 year politician. Trump has his flaws, so do you. So do I. He’s a lot of things that are not ideal, are not ones we’d hope for. But in the race and the options, the one who’s been charged conveniently now is a burden meant to drown him out. Who would have thought our government was like that’s. It’s truly a sad state of affairs
The best? No Trump is the worst.

Forum List

Back