to those that feel like calling it the "Chines Virus" is racist; I recommend a compromise!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Red Chinese Batflu

we still make sure that we identify where it came from & who is truly responsible AND we take away any chance of a misunderstanding about people of Chinese descent that live, work and play here in the US

seems like a win/win to me

and no, much as I wish I could, I can't take credit for this...

this article is one of the best and most spot on I have seen about this whole crisis to date:

How Trump Can Defeat the Xi Jinping Batflu

quote:
The world cannot be fixed

Mister Trump, the president of a neighbouring country, likes to win. This is his reputation, and it is enhanced by his public enthusiasm for winning, and the fact that he frequently wins. One might almost call him an embodiment of American optimism.

Now, as it becomes more apparent that the danger of the Red Chinese Batfluwas overstated, he should be coming into his own. Having correctly anticipated that Americans (also Europeans, Asians, Africans, Brazilians, &c) would be panicked by irresponsible media reports, fed by the interests of massive and incompetent government bureaucracies, he took decisive action — in effect launching a “Green New Deal” overnight. Most other countries followed his lead, after smearing him a bit. The Natted States Opposition Party (so called because it is opposed even to itself) likewise followed the lead of “other countries,” i.e., smearing Trump and then doing what he said.

1536807811.6433-smiley.gif

Red Chinese Batflu

we still make sure that we identify where it came from & who is truly responsible AND we take away any chance of a misunderstanding about people of Chinese descent that live, work and play here in the US

seems like a win/win to me

and no, much as I wish I could, I can't take credit for this...

this article is one of the best and most spot on I have seen about this whole crisis to date:

How Trump Can Defeat the Xi Jinping Batflu

quote:
The world cannot be fixed

Mister Trump, the president of a neighbouring country, likes to win. This is his reputation, and it is enhanced by his public enthusiasm for winning, and the fact that he frequently wins. One might almost call him an embodiment of American optimism.

Now, as it becomes more apparent that the danger of the Red Chinese Batfluwas overstated, he should be coming into his own. Having correctly anticipated that Americans (also Europeans, Asians, Africans, Brazilians, &c) would be panicked by irresponsible media reports, fed by the interests of massive and incompetent government bureaucracies, he took decisive action — in effect launching a “Green New Deal” overnight. Most other countries followed his lead, after smearing him a bit. The Natted States Opposition Party (so called because it is opposed even to itself) likewise followed the lead of “other countries,” i.e., smearing Trump and then doing what he said.

1536807811.6433-smiley.gif
Now THAT'S a pretty good moniker! MY favorite is the short, concise "Wu Flu".

most important fact from the linked article that we can NEVER FORGET:

The Communists stopped all road, rail, river, and air traffic to other locations in China. But through the latter part of January, they intentionally left international flights operating, so that the contagion would spread to, chiefly, Europe and America.

most important fact from the linked article that we can NEVER FORGET:

The Communists stopped all road, rail, river, and air traffic to other locations in China. But through the latter part of January, they intentionally left international flights operating, so that the contagion would spread to, chiefly, Europe and America.
Wow, this sheds some light on the Chinese Virus that was undoubtedly, to my mind, unleashed as a bio-weapon on the US and the rest of the world by China.

Gee, NO liberal lunatics have responded to this thread. That's a bit odd......
Why would they bother?

Who would have the patience or time to ruin the party for you all? When you guys get going in your — pardon the expression — “circle jerk” of anti-Chinese rhetoric and fantasy, what good would it do to interrupt?

Liberals often share many of your views about China. They just don’t like to express themselves so vulgarly. Besides, like the Chinese who now refuse to allow toxic Americans into their country because they don’t want us to re-infect them, some people here may be trying to put a little “social distance” between themselves and you guys. The humor here is entertaining enough for you all ... but it isn’t exactly pleasant or inviting to liberals or anyone wanting a serious discussion.

Have a pleasant evening.

Last edited:
Gee, NO liberal lunatics have responded to this thread. That's a bit odd......
Why would they bother?

Who would have the patience or time to ruin the party for you all? When you guys get going in your — pardon the expression — “circle jerk” of anti-Chinese rhetoric and fantasy, what good would it do to interrupt?

Liberals often share many of your views about China. They just don’t like to express themselves so vulgarly. Besides, like the Chinese who now refuse to allow toxic Americans into their country because they don’t want us to re-infect them, some people here may be trying to put a little “social distance” between themselves and you guys. The humor here is entertaining enough for you all ... but it isn’t exactly pleasant or inviting to liberals or anyone wanting a serious discussion.

Have a pleasant evening.
you people just will not hold your chicom comrades and overlords responsible ! china owns the democratic party !

Forum List

Back