Todays Current Events Survey.How Many People Do You Know,Who Are Just Dying To Vote For Joe Biden? Just Can't Contain Themselves.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
So what is it about Joe Biden where as the leftist polls are just keeping him 15 points ahead of Trump? Is it that he has the most amazing personality/charisma in the world? is Biden the first white man who can articulate all of his words and never stumbles/makes a gaffe? Do millions and millions just adore Biden because he has never said anything racially charged?
Well, you guys tell me,,,how many people/friends are you aware of that just can't wait till Nov. 3 to vote for Joe Biden? to the extent where most of these people have to take a crap 4 times a day in utter excitement over the possibility of a President Joe Biden?

if I had a cat, I think my cat would be so excited that I would have to change her poop station out twice a day

So what is it about Joe Biden where as the leftist polls are just keeping him 15 points ahead of Trump? Is it that he has the most amazing personality/charisma in the world? is Biden the first white man who can articulate all of his words and never stumbles/makes a gaffe? Do millions and millions just adore Biden because he has never said anything racially charged?
Well, you guys tell me,,,how many people/friends are you aware of that just can't wait till Nov. 3 to vote for Joe Biden? to the extent where most of these people have to take a crap 4 times a day in utter excitement over the possibility of a President Joe Biden?

Polls are fiction. Marketing ploys only.

As to Biden, I don't know what the Democrats can possibly do about the debates. On the one hand they cannot let him debate - he will look like a fool. On the other hand, they cannot keep him from the debates - he will look like a chicken who knows he will look like a fool.

You mean cult-like behavior? I don't think you see that level of crazy from Biden voters.

Every one I know!!!

Polls are fiction. Marketing ploys only.

As to Biden, I don't know what the Democrats can possibly do about the debates. On the one hand they cannot let him debate - he will look like a fool. On the other hand, they cannot keep him from the debates - he will look like a chicken who knows he will look like a fool.
tRump is one who is demented. Those who voted for him are the fools.

Nobody I know personally is excited about voting for Biden, though if he were his younger self he would certainly be much more popular with voters. Even those I know who respect him and his politics worry he just won’t be a good enough candidate (or debater) to beat Trump. Of course most of his supporters just see him as an alternative to Trump crazy and to reactionary Republican politics. He is their “lesser evil,” even if not a really positive good. Some Republicans or independents vote for Trump in the same way, but DT has legions of fanatic supporters as well.

As for myself, I REALLY don’t like Biden both for his politics and as a candidate. But I despise the conman and incompetent huckster Republican for dividing our nation along all the wrong lines, and for unleashing authoritarian “Know Nothing” politics that may destroy us completely. Not a good choice at all.

To be fair, Dems ARE excited about November 3.

When that night CNN projects the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., to be the 46th President of the United States of America, the shouting and laughing and applauding will be loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood. Many people will jump in their cars to form noisy caravans, especially through any pro-Trump areas (the residents of which had better stay inside). Supporters of that racist "anti-cop movement" will be pouring into the streets shouting, "We're in control now. Glory be to God!" And the looting will commence.

Oh, yes, the Dems ARE excited about November 3.

Hes not Trump. There is no other reason to be "for" him.

As far as I know, voting out of HATE is not a great motivator. I dont think it has ever won an election. That gives me hope
Not giving a shit about the person you're voting for is why they want mail-in ballots.
You can sit on your fat ass and stay at home and maybe vote for the POS that's been served up to you.
Showing up at the polls takes effort.

Last edited:

As far as I know, voting out of HATE is not a great motivator. I dont think it has ever won an election. That gives me hope
Not giving a shit about the person you're voting for is why they want mail-in ballots.
You can sit on your fat ass and stay at home and maybe for the POS that's been served up to you.
i heard that the silent majority is about 75 Million excited Trump Voters!!!

Maybe you should take a little time to find out how people outside your little world see things.

You're on "the internet". That's a good place to start.

I doubt that you're curious enough to do that.

You can sit on your fat ass and stay at home and maybe for the POS that's been served up to you.
EVERYTHING the Democrats do is about retaking power

Forum List

Back