Top 10 Things You Missed from the Presidential Debate

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This analysis examines many issues. He calls the debate a tie. I am satisfied with that. Trump did allow her to get answers from her that he should not have wasted time on. The nonsense over pets being eaten should not have been mentioned. The media guns for Trump. Every word he says is under a microscope. Her nonsense is not defended but the media does not fact check her.

Does this video match what you believe or not?

This analysis examines many issues. He calls the debate a tie. I am satisfied with that. Trump did allow her to get answers from her that he should not have wasted time on. The nonsense over pets being eaten should not have been mentioned. The media guns for Trump. Every word he says is under a microscope. Her nonsense is not defended but the media does not fact check her.

Good gawd, don't you ever tire of being such an apologist?

Trump's Fk up on the cats and dogs stole all the fire out of the rest of the debate.

Now you're trying to bring the fire back, but it's too late.

Well, it's not the election, it's just the debate! Trump's a fkn numbskull but that's not necessarily a bad thing with Americans.

I mean really, on that fact Trump's ship has left the harbour!

The voters lurking were not persuaded by either of them. Democrats would stand by Hitler and we stand by Trump.

tRump got his ass kicked.

Get over it.

Forum List

Back