Top Democrat admits party is having ‘serious’ talks about dropping Biden as nominee for ‘someone else’

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Top Democrat admits party is having ‘serious’ talks about dropping Biden as nominee for ‘someone else’

Influential House Democrat Jamie Raskin breaks with members of his own party who say Biden’s nomination is set in stone and acknowledges party is in discussions about Biden’s future

Remote : Sun, 30 Jun 2024 22:08:04 GMT
Local : 2024-07-01(Monday) 00 : 08 : 04

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

while i thank President Biden for his devoted service, i also thought that after the freezes in his debate performance, our adversaries in the world would think a 2nd Biden term a prime opportunity to strike. For instance against Taiwan, or by dragging Ukraine and/or Israel into a decades long armed conflict.

now, foreign election interference laws prevent me from just asking the US public to vote one way or another, and i agree that in principle such laws should be upheld.
there's just the pesky issue of how the wars that the US gets us involved in (by supplying arms to allies at a minimal rate of throughput, under the Biden admin), or keeps us involved in ('us' being your allies in Europe and elsewhere in the world), that leads me to claim just a little bit of talking space about the upcoming US national elections.

i think it's time for a Reagan-type strong civil-liberties respecting leader for your country during these pivotal upcoming years.
someone who will not only fix the US economy by allowing for (slightly) more oil and LNG drilling, but fix US foreign policy as well with sheer wise leadership.

thoughts?

7f47e10c86120d5b3d79b3cd19d261a6.png

Biden controls nearly all the delegates, and he ain't giving them up (unless he gets some kind of massive payoff and immunity).
Nurse Ratched won't let him drop out of the race or resign. The disgusting vultures will have to kill him.

Patience-My-Ass-Poster-copy.jpg

Hillary is probably writing Biden's suicide note as we speak.

Influential House Democrat Jamie Raskin breaks with members of his own party who say Biden’s nomination is set in stone and acknowledges party is in discussions about Biden’s future

Remote : Sun, 30 Jun 2024 22:08:04 GMT
Local : 2024-07-01(Monday) 00 : 08 : 04
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

while i thank President Biden for his devoted service, i also thought that after the freezes in his debate performance, our adversaries in the world would think a 2nd Biden term a prime opportunity to strike. For instance against Taiwan, or by dragging Ukraine and/or Israel into a decades long armed conflict.

now, foreign election interference laws prevent me from just asking the US public to vote one way or another, and i agree that in principle such laws should be upheld.
there's just the pesky issue of how the wars that the US gets us involved in (by supplying arms to allies at a minimal rate of throughput, under the Biden admin), or keeps us involved in ('us' being your allies in Europe and elsewhere in the world), that leads me to claim just a little bit of talking space about the upcoming US national elections.

i think it's time for a Reagan-type strong civil-liberties respecting leader for your country during these pivotal upcoming years.
someone who will not only fix the US economy by allowing for (slightly) more oil and LNG drilling, but fix US foreign policy as well with sheer wise leadership.

thoughts?
Yes, because everybody knows that if Taiwan is attacked, or any of the other things mentioned happens, we will only have 15 seconds to decide how to respond. No discussions with advisors or time spent analyzing the situation. Trump doesn't give a shit about all that. He'll decide to send nukes long before the 15 second time limit is up.

Yes, because everybody knows that if Taiwan is attacked, or any of the other things mentioned happens, we will only have 15 seconds to decide how to respond. No discussions with advisors or time spent analyzing the situation. Trump doesn't give a shit about all that. He'll decide to send nukes long before the 15 second time limit is up.
irrational warmongering! :p

Forum List

Back