Training Americans To Follow Orders

Another waste of bandwidth from the OP; the best example of a waste of carbon

I admit, on you, it is wasted.

It was meant for those with the ability to consider facts and reality.

So....when are you gonna put Fluke back as your avi?
I has so much fun making you look like Swiss Cheese.

It appears that liberals want to control people's lives by the restrictive laws they propose and force through Congress.

Not just at the national level, look at liberal state and local controlled areas the laws and regulations they pass are insane. One local liberal freak show passed a law protecting trees from evil homeowners slamming homeowners with multi-thousand dollar fines, 10's of thousands in some cases if they dare cut down a tree on their own property. Then slapped a tax on them for leaf clean up, what a classic.

Solution: dose the unwanted tree with weed killer until it dies...then remove the dead tree.

My God... I see I haven't missed a damn thing. The libtards here are just as big a bunch of jack offs now as they ever were.

And as the OP article has so eloquently and accurately described, they're all good little non questioning, non thinking, brain dead, completely indoctrinated, followers. How utterly disgusting to see humans that are so willing to let a government shit in their mouth and they chew and swallow and love it, and actually in most demtard cases, beg for more. They are FULLY trained, as the OP says.

[

Let's be serious.

I run circles around you.

I know and understand far more history than you do.

But a thread on the French Revolution would do what the carbuncle wishes....to change the subject.

I won't......doesn't mean I can't.

Uh, no, you really don't.

You cover the boards in verbal diarhea and then declare victory when people stop trying to reason with you.

That's really not the same thing.

[

Let's be serious.

But a thread on the French Revolution would do what the carbuncle wishes....to change the subject.

You cover the boards in verbal diarhea and then declare victory when people stop trying to reason with you.

Sulking?

Figures.

6. "Regulations are supposed to keep Americans safe, but a growing rulebook may actually be making us less so. The vast number of rules alone overwhelms businesses and individuals, diverting attention away from regulation’s end goal—improved safety—and placing the focus on compliance."
Regulatory Overload Mercatus

Why this regulatory overload?

It is the hallmark of Liberal/Progressive doctrine...make the citizenry compliant, able to take orders.

From whom?

Them.

7. From the earliest of Progressive administrations, we find the belief that government bureaucrats, and technocrats, and agencies, know better then those involved in the myriad voluntary transactions.

Yup.....they know better than you do, how you should live your life.

“Progressives looked to insulate administrators not only from the chief executive, but from politics altogether. It is the Progressives' desire to free bureaucratic agencies from the confines of politics and the law that allows us to trace the origins of the administrative state to their political thought.

The idea of separating politics and administration--of grounding a significant portion of government not on the basis of popular consent but on expertise--was a fundamental aim of American Progressivism and explains the Progressives' fierce assault on the Founders' separation-of-powers constitutionalism.”
The Birth of the Administrative State Where It Came From and What It Means for Limited Government

"...not on the basis of popular consent but on expertise..."

So...somehow, the technocrats are above human.....kinda like they told us about someone else:
"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together."
- Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

Obama, and all the bureaucrats......
Do Liberals have enough gods???
Ya' think?

My God... I see I haven't missed a damn thing. The libtards here are just as big a bunch of jack offs now as they ever were.

And as the OP article has so eloquently and accurately described, they're all good little non questioning, non thinking, brain dead, completely indoctrinated, followers. How utterly disgusting to see humans that are so willing to let a government shit in their mouth and they chew and swallow and love it, and actually in most demtard cases, beg for more. They are FULLY trained, as the OP says.
We thought the time warp would tear you to pieces and spit you out at the molecular level and the OP is just another rwer's circle jerk piece trying to distort the fact that even the GOP, and their splinter Tea Farts, have a common core belief, also, that their members are expected to tow...siege heil.Eat more chickin',,good day..

We thought the time warp would tear you to pieces and spit you out at the molecular level and the OP is just another rwer's circle jerk piece trying to distort the fact that even the GOP, and their splinter Tea Farts, have a common core belief, also, that their members are expected to tow...siege heil.Eat more chickin',,good day..

Spoken like a true far left Obama drone..

Go hug your trees and then cut them down so your messiah can print more money..

Where do you find the time to dream this stuff up? Quite a thread. Fascinating and very obscure. Out in left field.

Train people to follow orders?

How about

1. call them commandments
2. keep it simple, at least at first, by limiting the number of commandments to, say, ten...
3. make the enforcer of the commandments a terrifying supernatural being with superhuman powers.

Progressive won't be limited by 10 Commandments, otherwise how could they murder over 100 Million people in the last century?

No doubt you saw NYCarbuncle's anti-religion post early on...

Even in the 19th century, as religious conviction waned, the warnings were there. Ivan Karamazov, in “The Brothers Karamazov,” exclaimed ‘if God does not exist, then everything is permitted.’
hmmm :eusa_think: A "fictional" book just like Atlas Shrugged. :tinfoil:

Spoken like a true far left Obama drone..

Go hug your trees and then cut them down so your messiah can print more money..

It's not a paper but a clothe..of secret origin...

[

Let's be serious.

To be fair, that describes most of the rightists on USMB, not just the OP.

How about

2. keep it simple, at least at first, by limiting the number of commandments to, say, ten...
3. make the enforcer of the commandments a terrifying supernatural being with superhuman powers.

Progressive won't be limited by 10 Commandments, otherwise how could they murder over 100 Million people in the last century?
By following the ideas of the Church and the monarchies ran for many years by conservatives..

Yeah Stalin and Mao were Conservatives.

Oh my. What a wandering mess.

In regards to local regulations it always seems like the white power save my neighborhood conservative types are putting up the no fishing signs and telling me my new gal's unlicensed car can't be parked out of the garage. Not to mention if she can have an abortion of smoke pot.

But yeah PC, I agree with you. Local government exercises too much power over "my" property

I sorta agree on the safety regs. W/O digging into stats I am going to assume fewer people were killed per bridge mile built this year than 1950.

How about

By following the ideas of the Church and the monarchies ran for many years by conservatives..

Yeah Stalin and Mao were Conservatives.
They weren't Constitutional liberals..

Nailed you with Hillary's quote, huh.

Have you completed your penitential prostrations?

How about

No doubt you saw NYCarbuncle's anti-religion post early on...

Even in the 19th century, as religious conviction waned, the warnings were there. Ivan Karamazov, in “The Brothers Karamazov,” exclaimed ‘if God does not exist, then everything is permitted.’
hmmm :eusa_think: A "fictional" book just like Atlas Shrugged. :tinfoil:

So...you haven't read either one?

Any books at all????

Do you know what "insight" means?

Forum List

Back