"Transgendered" Bathrooms

Unisex bathrooms have been around for at least twenty years.
Why so much fuss now?
Bigots make excuses but are wrong. Many businesses have a single bathroom rather than gender bathrooms, offices are opting for unisex bathrooms instead of gender designations.

This is really much-a-do hate and not reason.

LGBT are not a threat to men or women in the bathroom

Hetero pedophiles on the other hand could be, but men and boys are not given separate bathrooms.
So you are okay for transvestites forced to use the single family restrooms instead of the ladies room?

Unisex bathrooms have never bothered me

Pervs tend to have a higher threshold for the grotesque.

personal expereience?
If you have ever seen a faggot pride parade, you wouldn't be asking that question.

We lived in NYC for a few years.

So you are okay for transvestites forced to use the single family restrooms instead of the ladies room?

personal expereience?
If you have ever seen a faggot pride parade, you wouldn't be asking that question.

Which does not mean you went to a fag pride parade.

They've been using men's restrooms as well. While I wouldn't say it is a regular occurrence, I have used restrooms where there were obvious men dressed as women in them. Nobody beat them up any of those times, nobody even said anything to them. People chuckle, but hey...when you are obviously a man dressed as woman you should expect to be looked at as a joke.

So what? Just because some dive in Gay Town lets things go in a bathroom doesnt mean that the rest of America wants their kids subjected to it or themselves either.

But let the mitosis continue, we need to divide the goats from the sheep soon enough and issues like this will speed things along quite nicely.
Bro...I'm agreeing with you. I do not want them in women's bathrooms. Only thing I am saying is if they are male...they should use the men's restroom. I was trying to assure aris2chat that I won't beat them up or even talk to them...that I don't care if they use the correct bathrooms.

Transgenders are not "male", that is the point. Unless you cop a feel, they are in every way female and live 24/7 as a female. This is not playing dress up just to get into the girls bathroom.
Short of some back street castration, they are female. SRS is expensive, risky and not covered by most insurance, yet.

personal expereience?

Which does not mean you went to a fag pride parade.
No, but I did go to school in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood for a bit, and that's the "Gay ghetto" as they call it up there...and unfortunately I had to ride the metro bus home and once a year the parade was held on the street I had to wait on. But I saw their sadomasochistic behavior without the parade going on every day, fags would be walking their partners on a leash, on all fours, dressed in leather with spiked collars....and every once in awhile they'd yank the chain hard and choke the leashed faggot, and then the leashed faggot would get a look on their faces like they enjoyed it and start panting like dogs. That's just one example of the grotesque stuff these degenerates are into that they'd show off in public, in front of school kids.

Now you know why I hate faggots.

They've been using men's restrooms as well. While I wouldn't say it is a regular occurrence, I have used restrooms where there were obvious men dressed as women in them. Nobody beat them up any of those times, nobody even said anything to them. People chuckle, but hey...when you are obviously a man dressed as woman you should expect to be looked at as a joke.

So what? Just because some dive in Gay Town lets things go in a bathroom doesnt mean that the rest of America wants their kids subjected to it or themselves either.

But let the mitosis continue, we need to divide the goats from the sheep soon enough and issues like this will speed things along quite nicely.
Bro...I'm agreeing with you. I do not want them in women's bathrooms. Only thing I am saying is if they are male...they should use the men's restroom. I was trying to assure aris2chat that I won't beat them up or even talk to them...that I don't care if they use the correct bathrooms.

Transgenders are not "male", that is the point. Unless you cop a feel, they are in every way female and live 24/7 as a female. This is not playing dress up just to get into the girls bathroom.
Short of some back street castration, they are female. SRS is expensive, risky and not covered by most insurance, yet.
They are biological males who think they are women. Lol....and these leftists have the nerve to call right wingers 'anti-science' after trying to convince us a trannys delusion is a legit scientific fact that trumps biological reality. Idiots.

They are biological males who think they are women. Lol....and these leftists have the nerve to call right wingers 'anti-science' after trying to convince us a trannys delusion is a legit scientific fact that trumps biological reality. Idiots.

Yes, it is a delusion, and these people need psychiatric help, not to be polarized, told they are normal and turned into a political constituency.

Yes, it is a delusion, and these people need psychiatric help, not to be polarized, told they are normal and turned into a political constituency.
Exactly.

Westboro Baptist Church has been trying to contact you, but I told them that you are out to lunch.

. I know right... So if a person makes a sexual advance, and a person refuses that advance, does it mean now that a person is being discriminating towards the person who is making the advance ? Can the person under Aris2chat's ideology or perception of discrimination, protect all sorts of bad based upon her broad brushing of what discrimination in her mind should stand for ? Is this what a liberal thinks or how their mind works you think ? If so then you are spot on with your word obsurd used in your comment. Thanks.

As far as I can tell, there is no right "to make a sexual advance" period. Why would allowing transgender people to use the appropriate bathroom change that?
. What part of the risk factor involved do you all not understand ? Trannies were using the restrooms with no issues as you all say in the past, but then the government wants to stick it's ignorant nose into something that wasn't broken as you all say it wasn't, and now it's created a situation that puts the predators to thinking hey I got an idea. Next thing you know there are peds and preds trying to pose as what ever the government deems worthy of it's protections and law in order to infiltrate the situation, and so next your child is having to deal with a perpetrator posing as a trannie in which the government can't protect them from. No one is willing to accommodate the government telling us what to do, if the risk factors are far to great. Further more, do you think that because a person is a trannie, that they can't be bad people also? Trying to inject something into something that wasn't broken in and around the restrooms, is going to cause a dis-trust of the public, and a huge blow back. The people see it all as an agenda being pushed, and it will fail.

Does anyone thing that because people post here and use avatars "that they can't be bad people"

Anyone shopping, walking down the street, sitting on a bus, working in a factory.........

Stop trying to defame all transsexuals for the acts of heteros or a small portion of LGBT in risky areas.

They want to be normal people and treated as their identity. Keeping them on the fringes of society and reviled by some groups and bullied is what drives them to drugs, risky behavior and self abuse.

They are just people equal to everyone else with the same rights. Quit trying to shove them into jail or into the gutter for being themselves.

They aren't going to be by getting surgery and taking hormones! What don't you get about that? They are NOT women if they have an XY chromosome. They are not MEN if they have an XX chromosome. You are what you are, and if you cannot deal with what you are and be happy with that, then you need to have therapy!

XX male syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaXX_male_syndrome
Wikipedia
XX male syndrome is a rare sex chromosomal disorder. Usually, it is caused by unequal ... most XX males are not stereotypically feminine and are typical boys and men although other reports suggest that facial hair growth is usually poor ...
Presentation - ‎Clinical diagnosis - ‎Pathophysiology - ‎See also
Klinefelter syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Klinefelter syndrome or Klinefelter's syndrome (KS) also known as 47,XXY or XXY, is the set of ... Symptoms are typically more severe if three or more X chromosomes are present. ... XXY males are also more likely than other men to have certain health problems that typically affect females, such as autoimmune disorders, ...
XX male syndrome definition - MedicineNet - Health and Medical ...
www.medicinenet.com › home › medterms medical dictionary az list
MedicineNet
XX male syndrome: A syndrome characterized by the presence of an XX sex chromosome complement in an individual with male genitalia including both testes ...
How can a person with two X chromosomes develop into a man ...
www.academia.edu/.../How_can_a_person_with_two_X_chromosomes...
Academia.edu
In people, almost all men carry two different sex chromosomes (XY) and women are XX. But there are some (extremely rare) exceptions to this rule. It is possible ...

I posted those same links in another similar argument. Those are birth defects. Lol. Stop being dishonest. If you can't make an argument honestly then you shouldn't bother. You know as well as I do that none of these birth defects/genetic mutations are found in MOST transsexuals. Get real.

Unisex bathrooms have been around for at least twenty years.
Why so much fuss now?
Bigots make excuses but are wrong. Many businesses have a single bathroom rather than gender bathrooms, offices are opting for unisex bathrooms instead of gender designations.

This is really much-a-do hate and not reason.

LGBT are not a threat to men or women in the bathroom

Hetero pedophiles on the other hand could be, but men and boys are not given separate bathrooms.

Good, they can all go to your house and use your bathroom. :D

Westboro Baptist Church has been trying to contact you, but I told them that you are out to lunch.

Why do you even bother? You never post anything that makes sense. You are an asshat.

Give them a hello and thanks for their service for me next time you talk to 'um, Vandy.

As far as I can tell, there is no right "to make a sexual advance" period. Why would allowing transgender people to use the appropriate bathroom change that?
. What part of the risk factor involved do you all not understand ? Trannies were using the restrooms with no issues as you all say in the past, but then the government wants to stick it's ignorant nose into something that wasn't broken as you all say it wasn't, and now it's created a situation that puts the predators to thinking hey I got an idea. Next thing you know there are peds and preds trying to pose as what ever the government deems worthy of it's protections and law in order to infiltrate the situation, and so next your child is having to deal with a perpetrator posing as a trannie in which the government can't protect them from. No one is willing to accommodate the government telling us what to do, if the risk factors are far to great. Further more, do you think that because a person is a trannie, that they can't be bad people also? Trying to inject something into something that wasn't broken in and around the restrooms, is going to cause a dis-trust of the public, and a huge blow back. The people see it all as an agenda being pushed, and it will fail.

Does anyone thing that because people post here and use avatars "that they can't be bad people"

Anyone shopping, walking down the street, sitting on a bus, working in a factory.........

Stop trying to defame all transsexuals for the acts of heteros or a small portion of LGBT in risky areas.

They want to be normal people and treated as their identity. Keeping them on the fringes of society and reviled by some groups and bullied is what drives them to drugs, risky behavior and self abuse.

They are just people equal to everyone else with the same rights. Quit trying to shove them into jail or into the gutter for being themselves.

They aren't going to be by getting surgery and taking hormones! What don't you get about that? They are NOT women if they have an XY chromosome. They are not MEN if they have an XX chromosome. You are what you are, and if you cannot deal with what you are and be happy with that, then you need to have therapy!

Wikipedia
XX male syndrome is a rare sex chromosomal disorder. Usually, it is caused by unequal ... most XX males are not stereotypically feminine and are typical boys and men although other reports suggest that facial hair growth is usually poor ...
Wikipedia
Klinefelter syndrome or Klinefelter's syndrome (KS) also known as 47,XXY or XXY, is the set of ... Symptoms are typically more severe if three or more X chromosomes are present. ... XXY males are also more likely than other men to have certain health problems that typically affect females, such as autoimmune disorders, ...
MedicineNet
XX male syndrome: A syndrome characterized by the presence of an XX sex chromosome complement in an individual with male genitalia including both testes ...
Academia.edu
In people, almost all men carry two different sex chromosomes (XY) and women are XX. But there are some (extremely rare) exceptions to this rule. It is possible ...

I posted those same links in another similar argument. Those are birth defects. Lol. Stop being dishonest. If you can't make an argument honestly then you shouldn't bother. You know as well as I do that none of these birth defects/genetic mutations are found in MOST transsexuals. Get real.

You said they are not but nature is infinite in its variety. Because you keep saying NO does not mean science can't prove YES.

You see the shell not what is inside. Transgenders are literally a square peg in a round box. What can't they change their shell to feel themselves on the outs and be treated as such?

Wikipedia
Wikipedia
MedicineNet
Academia.edu

You said they are not but nature is infinite in its variety. Because you keep saying NO does not mean science can't prove YES.

You see the shell not what is inside. Transgenders are literally a square peg in a round box. What can't they change their shell to feel themselves on the outs and be treated as such?
Sounds like New Age hippy bullshit to me.

Wikipedia
Wikipedia
MedicineNet
Academia.edu

. If changing their shell means exposing themselves to those who would rather them not do so, then they need to be respectful of that and not do so. The encroachment by special groups onto cultures and citizens who are living and raising their children in the way they see fit, has become a huge problem in this nation now.

Wikipedia
Wikipedia
MedicineNet
Academia.edu

. If changing their shell means exposing themselves to those who would rather them not do so, then they need to be respectful of that and not do so. The encroachment by special groups onto cultures and citizens who are living and raising their children in the way they see fit, has become a huge problem in this nation now.

Makes as much sense as saying that people who have become disfigured by disease or fire should not expose themselves to view by polite society....

Wikipedia
Wikipedia
MedicineNet
Academia.edu

Makes as much sense as saying that people who have become disfigured by disease or fire should not expose themselves to view by polite society....
Apples and oranges.

.:lame2:

Wikipedia
Wikipedia
MedicineNet
Academia.edu

. :lame2:

Forum List

Back