Trump abandons plan to host G7 summit at his Miami golf course after criticism

OK, so? The statement Mulvaney released, also said that the property at Doral would be doing this "at cost", and "not benefiting from the event."

Sounds like you are just trying to create another scandal that isn't there.

And since the government said it was true, you believe it...right? :113:

Not necessarily, but I am certainly not in the camp of just becuase it came from the administraion it must automatically be disbelieved, and discredited...Do you have any proof other than "I hate Trump"?

but no one has shown he will profit from it,,,

why not let it happen and then prove he profited from it then you might really have something to impeach him on instead of this made up russian crap

Wow, if that is not the logic of a cult member, I do not know what would be....

as I have stated 1000 times, I do not want him impeached...why are you people so fucking slow on the uptake?

but then again you do lie a lot,,,

that is what you people like to say yet not a single one of you have ever been able to point out a lie I told. weird.

Not necessarily, but I am certainly not in the camp of just becuase it came from the administraion it must automatically be disbelieved, and discredited...Do you have any proof other than "I hate Trump"?

My default position is to distrust what the government tell me, no matter who the president is. I do not change my values based upon who is sitting in the White House.

So, tell me...how would "cost" be determined? How would it be verified?

What Trump did is illegal and should be investigated.

If you plan a murder or bank robbery and don't carry it out, it's still illegal.
That implies holding an "at cost" government function at one of Trump's holdings is illegal.
How "illegal" were political functions at the Bush Crawford ranch?
Bush's ranch was not a business. Did Bush charge the government to hold meetings there?

why not let it happen and then prove he profited from it then you might really have something to impeach him on instead of this made up russian crap

as I have stated 1000 times, I do not want him impeached...why are you people so fucking slow on the uptake?

that is what you people like to say yet not a single one of you have ever been able to point out a lie I told. weird.

theyve been pointed out several times,,,

theyve been pointed out several times,,,

Nope, not one time have I been proven to have lied.

I have made mistakes and then corrected them when they were pointed out, as anyone should do.

My default position is to distrust what the government tell me, no matter who the president is. I do not change my values based upon who is sitting in the White House.

Ok, even if I take that at face value, there is no way to quantify that, so, I guess you can feel that way, I am really too new here to say differently, but will keep an eye out...

So, tell me...how would "cost" be determined? How would it be verified?

I guess without being in the business, and seeing what the expenses are after the event, you'd have to take their word for it....

Bush's ranch was not a business. Did Bush charge the government to hold meetings there?
Not at the time, though as far as I know it may have been, raising cattle and the like.
Bush recently sold off his ranch at a nice profit due to it's historical value. I don't know of a single president who hasn't profited from his time in office.You ought to stop throwing tantrums and get used to it.

Clinton makes speeches and gets world figures to give money to his foundation, which is all tax exempt and he makes some nice change as manager of said foundation for which he is handsomely rewarded. Here's how much the Clintons are really worth

Obama writes books and was simply given a chunk of Netflix to produce content for. You don't buy an ocean side compound with food stamps. He had an estimated net worth of $40 million dollars last year and that was before Netflix.
Not bad for someone whose total job experience was selling weed, running an Alinsky "community organizing" hustle
and as a fill in law lecturer.

I don't hear any of you babies crying over their wealth and how they have turned their time in office into tens of millions of dollars or more.

Last edited:
Not at the time, though as far as I know it may have been, raising cattle and the like.
Bush recently sold off his ranch at a nice profit due to it's historical value. I don't know of a single president who hasn't profited from his time in office.You ought to stop throwing tantrums and get used to it.

Clinton makes speeches and gets world figures to give money to his foundation, which is all tax exempt and he makes some nice change as manager of said foundation for which he is handsomely rewarded. Here's how much the Clintons are really worth

Obama writes books and was simply given a chunk of Netflix to produce content for. You don't buy an ocean side compound with food stamps. He had an estimated net worth of $40 million dollars last year and that was before Netflix.
Not bad for someone whose total job experience was selling weed, running an Alinsky "community organizing" hustle

I don't hear any of your babies crying over their wealth and how they have turned their time in office into tens of millions of dollars or more.

Before and after their presidency.

It’s a great property,, shouldn’t we be showcasing American success in the free market?

I guess without being in the business, and seeing what the expenses are after the event, you'd have to take their word for it....

Not really my strong point, I am a naturally born skeptic.

It’s a great property,, shouldn’t we be showcasing American success in the free market?

It is not really that great. The golf courses are pretty good but the accommodations are dated and rundown. It is in need of refreshing all around, but with all the money it is losing that won't happen most likely. It might be next on the bankruptcy list.

I don't hear any of your babies crying over their wealth and how they have turned their time in office into tens of millions of dollars or more.

That all happened after they left office, none of them hocked their wares from the Oval Office like the current president does.

9F306506-31DE-40E7-90F6-4379D6E39A8E.jpeg
Yea looks like a real shit hole lol

Poor democrats hahah

It is not really that great. The golf courses are pretty good but the accommodations are dated and rundown. It is in need of refreshing all around, but with all the money it is losing that won't happen most likely. It might be next on the bankruptcy list.

so youve stayed there,,,

when was that??

so youve stayed there,,,

when was that??

I have not, for the reasons listed above.

Forum List

Back