Trump baits a trap for Biden

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

The big news from President Trump’s weekend interview with Fox’s Chris Wallace is that Wallace challenged Trump’s contention that Biden has agreed to defund the police. (Trump is right; Wallace is wrong. Just saying.) What got some press, although not as much, is Trump’s claim that the standard cognitive test he took was “very hard.” Wallace smugly countered this assertion, as did every Democrat. Trump, of course, will have the last laugh because he’s forcing Biden to take the test.

During the interview with Wallace, Trump pushed hard about Biden’s mental competence (emphasis mine):

(snip)

What was strange (to Democrats) about Trump’s attack on Biden’s incompetency was the fact that, just a few minutes earlier in the interview, Trump had stated that the standard cognitive test for mental competency was “hard.” The subject came up when Wallace pointed to a Fox poll claiming that Biden had a “sounder” mind than Trump. Trump came out swinging about the cognitive test he’d just taken, and made sure to say how difficult it was (emphasis mine):

TRUMP: Well, I'll tell you what, let's take a test. Let's take a test right now. Let's go down, Joe and I will take a test. Let him take the same test that I took.
WALLACE: Incidentally, I took the test too when I heard that you passed it.
TRUMP: Yeah, how did you do?
WALLACE: It's not – well it's not that hardest test. They have a picture and it says “what’s that” and it’s an elephant.
TRUMP: No, no, no. . . .
TRUMP: You see, that's all misrepresentation.
WALLACE: Well, that's what it was on the web.
TRUMP: It's all misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions. I'll bet you couldn't, they get very hard, the last five questions.
WALLACE: Well, one of them was count back from 100 by seven.
TRUMP: Let me tell you. . . .
WALLACE: Ninety-three.
TRUMP: ... you couldn't answer -- you couldn't answer many of the questions.
WALLACE: Ok, what's the question?
TRUMP: I'll get you the test, I'd like to give it. I'll guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions.
WALLACE: OK.
TRUMP: OK. And I answered all 35 questions correctly.

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!
As usual, the baiting failed. Trump has been trying and failing to bait Joe Biden for months. Trump and his 46%ers have been frustrated that the baiting isn't working.

Trump will continue to accuse Biden until Biden is forced to very publicly deny it and lose the support of the defund police loons. That's politics folks :muahaha:
Is the public really going to be impressed by Trump’s ability to identify an elephant on a cognitive test?

The public is impressed by Trump's ability to make billions of dollars, buy is own jet, helicopter, and golf courses. Come here you poor snowflake :itsok:

And yet instead of that, he's telling Chris Wallace that he could never count backwards by 7 like he can.

No president has ever counted backwards by 7 like Trump.

Simply astonishing.

We get that type of bold bravado smack talk makes stuck up snob leftists uncomfortable.

That's Trump's bravado?

He's trying to impress us with his ability to identify zoo animals. He's bragging about having the same level of intelligence a two year old.

Trump won, you lost, start there.

Trump will continue to accuse Biden until Biden is forced to very publicly deny it and lose the support of the defund police loons. That's politics folks :muahaha:
Is the public really going to be impressed by Trump’s ability to identify an elephant on a cognitive test?

The public is impressed by Trump's ability to make billions of dollars, buy is own jet, helicopter, and golf courses. Come here you poor snowflake :itsok:

And yet instead of that, he's telling Chris Wallace that he could never count backwards by 7 like he can.

No president has ever counted backwards by 7 like Trump.

Simply astonishing.

We get that type of bold bravado smack talk makes stuck up snob leftists uncomfortable.

That's Trump's bravado?

He's trying to impress us with his ability to identify zoo animals. He's bragging about having the same level of intelligence a two year old.

Trump won, you lost, start there.

Passing a MOCA test isn't winning. It's supposed to be easy to complete. Don't tell Trump. He thinks he accomplished something impressive.

Which is par for the course.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

The big news from President Trump’s weekend interview with Fox’s Chris Wallace is that Wallace challenged Trump’s contention that Biden has agreed to defund the police. (Trump is right; Wallace is wrong. Just saying.) What got some press, although not as much, is Trump’s claim that the standard cognitive test he took was “very hard.” Wallace smugly countered this assertion, as did every Democrat. Trump, of course, will have the last laugh because he’s forcing Biden to take the test.

During the interview with Wallace, Trump pushed hard about Biden’s mental competence (emphasis mine):

(snip)

What was strange (to Democrats) about Trump’s attack on Biden’s incompetency was the fact that, just a few minutes earlier in the interview, Trump had stated that the standard cognitive test for mental competency was “hard.” The subject came up when Wallace pointed to a Fox poll claiming that Biden had a “sounder” mind than Trump. Trump came out swinging about the cognitive test he’d just taken, and made sure to say how difficult it was (emphasis mine):

TRUMP: Well, I'll tell you what, let's take a test. Let's take a test right now. Let's go down, Joe and I will take a test. Let him take the same test that I took.
WALLACE: It's not – well it's not that hardest test. They have a picture and it says “what’s that” and it’s an elephant.
TRUMP: It's all misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions. I'll bet you couldn't, they get very hard, the last five questions.
TRUMP: I'll get you the test, I'd like to give it. I'll guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions.

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!
WOW! Who woulda thunk it? Trump the trapper.
Joe Biden did not call for defunding the police - AP News
apnews.com › afs:Content:9083703494

Jul 10, 2020 - Biden never suggested he wanted to completely defund the police, and his quote about police becoming “the enemy” is taken out of context.

And did you read some of those stupid, "hard" questions? Trump the trapper. Trump the conniver. Trump the divisive one. Trump the grifter.
Dumbass plenty of videos where Biden said that the police need to be defunded
Don’t lie. Biden was speaking to reform measures not the defund and abolish policy that Trump was accusing him of.
I don't lie
I call it as I hear from the horse's mouth
Biden said the police should be defunded
He also helped to create the laws that incarcerated thousands of blacks back in the 90"s
Trump accused Biden of wanting to defund and abolish the police. Biden specifically said he didn’t support that effort. He did suggest rerouting funds in a reform effort to shift responsibility for certain offenses from armed police to other civil servants. You trying to relate those two things is not honest. You are either mistaken or you are lying.
as with fake news controlled by leftists they always tweak what the president actually says I don't recall the president saying Biden said he wants to abolish the police even the political ads for Trumps don't say that
Biden wants to defund the police which is how the Presidents ads are showing
Rewatch the interview then it’s all on video. It sounds like you have selective hearing if you missed that whooper
Biden wants to defund the police why you find that funny I don't care and I don't care if the police are no more we'll have street justice until we clean up the thugs from all leftists cities
Stop spreading lies. Biden has never said such things and Trump was caught red handed by Wallace trying to spread that narrative. Educate yourself so you don’t sound like such a fool.
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

What in the word do you think that video is proving? Because it’s not proving that Biden wants to defund and abolish the police force like Trump claimed

TDS boy if you listen you can hear Biden calling the police the enemy and defunding the police.
what are you talking about?! He said police don’t need military armaments and he would be open to rerouting funds in reform efforts. Trump said Biden wants to defund and abolish the police force. Can you really not tell the difference? Is your TDS (Trump Denial Syndrome)preventing you from hearing the actual words being spoke ?

Well then. Biden has better clarify his position don’t you think? And no matter where he goes he is fucked. He can either placate you with the redirection of funding bullshit or he makes you a useful idiot for the BLM/Antifa crowd.

Thanks for your help in pinning him down. Trump appreciates it.

No I don’t think there is much confusion besides all the Trumpsters trying to throw shade and distort the narrative. The trap y’all are trying to set is painfully obvious and Biden is best off by ignoring the trolls.

So that's how you want to spin it using biden's own words is distorting the facts. LOL

That’s not spin, that’s exactly what you’re doing

Yes I am using biden's words what's your argument now¿

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

Jul 10, 2020 - Biden never suggested he wanted to completely defund the police, and his quote about police becoming “the enemy” is taken out of context.

And did you read some of those stupid, "hard" questions? Trump the trapper. Trump the conniver. Trump the divisive one. Trump the grifter.
Don’t lie. Biden was speaking to reform measures not the defund and abolish policy that Trump was accusing him of.
I don't lie
He also helped to create the laws that incarcerated thousands of blacks back in the 90"s
Trump accused Biden of wanting to defund and abolish the police. Biden specifically said he didn’t support that effort. He did suggest rerouting funds in a reform effort to shift responsibility for certain offenses from armed police to other civil servants. You trying to relate those two things is not honest. You are either mistaken or you are lying.
as with fake news controlled by leftists they always tweak what the president actually says I don't recall the president saying Biden said he wants to abolish the police even the political ads for Trumps don't say that
Rewatch the interview then it’s all on video. It sounds like you have selective hearing if you missed that whooper
Biden wants to defund the police why you find that funny I don't care and I don't care if the police are no more we'll have street justice until we clean up the thugs from all leftists cities
Stop spreading lies. Biden has never said such things and Trump was caught red handed by Wallace trying to spread that narrative. Educate yourself so you don’t sound like such a fool.
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

What in the word do you think that video is proving? Because it’s not proving that Biden wants to defund and abolish the police force like Trump claimed

TDS boy if you listen you can hear Biden calling the police the enemy and defunding the police.
what are you talking about?! He said police don’t need military armaments and he would be open to rerouting funds in reform efforts. Trump said Biden wants to defund and abolish the police force. Can you really not tell the difference? Is your TDS (Trump Denial Syndrome)preventing you from hearing the actual words being spoke ?

Well then. Biden has better clarify his position don’t you think? And no matter where he goes he is fucked. He can either placate you with the redirection of funding bullshit or he makes you a useful idiot for the BLM/Antifa crowd.

No I don’t think there is much confusion besides all the Trumpsters trying to throw shade and distort the narrative. The trap y’all are trying to set is painfully obvious and Biden is best off by ignoring the trolls.

Asking a presidential candidate to clarify his position on the safety of citizens is trolling? How? You have your own trolls that are going to demand his position. They want the police defunded. There’s no way you’re going to be able to thread the needle here with a non-answer. No way.

They (mainstream media) can't cover for Biden if he opens his mouth. However they (Mainstream media) can spin at will what they president says. If the president remains silent they'll attack him if he shows his leadership they attack him. Fucking TDS

You call it leadership. I call it childish bullying and trolling... cause that’s what it is

Incel the president hits back with what he's hit with. If you leftists would stop acting deranged he might return the same response

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

You clearly haven't. While you clowns have been chasing his tweets he's been remaking the US Judiciary into a more conservative body.

You just aren't as smart as he is.

He's not smart. He's obedient. He's obediently apponting anyone that Mitch and The Federalist Society tells him to appoint.

This isn't him doing it. It's McConnel.

When your greatest accomplishment is reading names from a list given to you by someone else, you are a failed president.

You have it backasswards, as usual. Mitch was anti Trump until Trump bitchslapped him.

Now McConnell is doing what the Boss tells him.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

So that's how you want to spin it using biden's own words is distorting the facts. LOL

My argument is that Biden’s words do not describe a desire to defund and abolish but rather to reform and shift responsibilities. I can’t be any more clear. What Trump is trying to push is a lie. He got caught with a failed fact check. End of story, deal with it

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

Asking a presidential candidate to clarify his position on the safety of citizens is trolling? How? You have your own trolls that are going to demand his position. They want the police defunded. There’s no way you’re going to be able to thread the needle here with a non-answer. No way.

They (mainstream media) can't cover for Biden if he opens his mouth. However they (Mainstream media) can spin at will what they president says. If the president remains silent they'll attack him if he shows his leadership they attack him. Fucking TDS

You call it leadership. I call it childish bullying and trolling... cause that’s what it is

Incel the president hits back with what he's hit with. If you leftists would stop acting deranged he might return the same response

He is the leader of the free world... don’t act like he is justified to act like a child just because other people are mean to him. People are always going to be mean to him. People are mean to every president. Good leaders rise above that crap.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

My argument is that Biden’s words do not describe a desire to defund and abolish but rather to reform and shift responsibilities. I can’t be any more clear. What Trump is trying to push is a lie. He got caught with a failed fact check. End of story, deal with it

There are loads of videos where he says the police are the enemy and should be defunded.

I hate to break it to ya but "redirected funds" means DEFUNDED.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

There are loads of videos where he says the police are the enemy and should be defunded.

Wonderful. Show me a video or post a quote if there are loads of them... because the one referenced earlier in this thread was clearly about shifting responsibilities and demilitarizing

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

Here child... read his actual words as reported by Fox

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

His actual words as reported by "FOX"? Biden does not intend nor does he want to "defund" the police. Nice try, son. There is no way anybody is going to defund the police. The word "reform" comes to mind.
Trump's False, Recurring Claim About Biden's Stance on Police
www.factcheck.org › 2020/07 › trumps-false-recurring...

Claim: "Biden wants to defund the police.”
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

His actual words as reported by "FOX"? Biden does not intend nor does he want to "defund" the police. Nice try, son. There is no way anybody is going to defund the police. The word "reform" comes to mind.

The Fox article I posted specifically quoted and made the point that Biden does not support defunding the police. You should read links before reacting to them. You and so are making the same argument.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

The Fox article I posted specifically quoted and made the point that Biden does not support defunding the police. You should read links before reacting to them. You and so are making the same argument.

Yes

It's a pitiful time in the U.S. when the competency of our only two prospects for the Presidency are both in question.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

Wonderful. Show me a video or post a quote if there are loads of them... because the one referenced earlier in this thread was clearly about shifting responsibilities and demilitarizing

Check minute 2:59.

It's a pitiful time in the U.S. when the competency of our only two prospects for the Presidency are both in question.
My view is that Biden is competent and is just what we need after the holocaust leaves office.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

I don't lie
As I said I don't lie
Get your TDS checked

As you already know I've posted one video where Biden calls the police the enemy and should be defunded
Asking someone else for a video makes you a pathetic pile of shit.

Forum List

Back