Trump Bizarrely Wants The Government To Give Back The Documents He Stole!

He was the president of the United States Dummy... and he did a better job than Joe...
Is that why he has been indicted twice, with many more on the way?

Gad, if this is the guy you adore... no wonder you trumptards are always so mad. Thoughts & prayers.

Poor guy doesn't realize he is in deep dodo. Is it legal to prosecute the mentally unfit?

“there are no boxes, oh those boxes, well that’s all of them, oh you want all the classified boxes, well they aren’t here and if they are they were planted and even if they were planted they are mine, i declassified them in my mind and I’ve been showing them to people at parties and I’m allowed to no matter what the law says”

Hey, rube.

If Biden committed a crime, indict him.
If Hillary committed a crime, indict him.
If Obama committed a crime, indict him.

But you fucking rubes will always stand behind your Orange God, no matter what!

LOL
Biden and Hillary/Bill are and were standing behind the DOJ and the FBI....just sayin'
In fact, Comey even admitted to to Hillary's crime. :eusa_whistle:

According to the law they’re his.

Nuclear secrets and intel gathered from foreign sources are not the personal property of an ex-president. They weren't his personal property even when he was president. They were and are now United States government property, and he had the authority to declare whether they were classified or not. But they were never his personal records.

Are you scared little snowflake?... scared of Trump returning....
Actually, I am. A guy who plays hard and fast with the truth. A guy who bends over for Putin. A guy who has wrecked our economy and now...may even have sold the nation's secrets to the Chinese. He may return to office? Ye Gads.

You bet, I am scared this stupid orange retard will return.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

I dunno. Biden has kept documents since he was in the Senate. Obama brought home 30,000+ documents (ehm, without proper clearance, not by a long shot).

I think the request is appropriate for POTUS45.

RETURN THE DOCUMENTS, NOW!!! [<= not insurrection, but a new movement involving 80 million US citizens]

Forum List

Back