Trump blaming Democrats for his failed immigration policy is only a practice run.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
You watch, this is merely a practice run.

Trump is going to blame all of his failures on Democrats. But I think the American people, except for Trump supporters, understand the Democrats have no power. The entire government is run by Republicans.

There is nothing Democrats can do to stop any mess the GOP makes.

Remember the disastrous Bush Tax cuts? Eventually, Republicans blamed those on Democrats.

Remember when Republicans went from "Mission Accomplished" to Iraq was the fault of Democrats? Even now, they try to blame the creation of Isis on Democrats when we all know Isis was created when Bush disbanded the Iraqi military leaving them armed but without pay or jobs.

Remember, Trump said the economy was going to grow at a rate of 4%? Remember that?
What is pushing the economy now are tax cuts for the rich and massively increased government spending. And the estimated cost for that mess is currently over two trillion. I don't know how he is going to spin that to be the fault of Democrats, but he'll figure out a way.

And in October when Trump's base find out the result of losing government subsidies for Healthcare is losing healthcare next year? Somehow, they will blame it on Democrats. You watch.

Every mess Trump creates, he will blame it on the party out of power. He's even blaming some of his failed policies on Obama. Trump pushes a policy, it becomes an embarrassment, so it's Obama's fault.

Look at Iran. A treaty signed by half a dozen countries, but somehow, Trump destroying it makes it all Obama's fault.

So far he hasn't blamed Stormy on Obama or the Democrats, but I bet he figures out a way.

He should be blaming them, i am too. They've fought him tooth & nail on everything pertaining to Immigration. He's proven he's looking out for American Citizens. Meanwhile, the Democrats have thrown American Citizens overboard. They've decided on putting foreign interests ahead of Citizen interests. I don't get why so many continue to vote Democrat. They're voting against their own interests.

Trump is going to blame all of his failures on Democrats. But I think the American people, except for Trump supporters, understand the Democrats have no power. The entire government is run by Republicans.

Remember the disastrous Bush Tax cuts? Eventually, Republicans blamed those on Democrats.

Remember when Republicans went from "Mission Accomplished" to Iraq was the fault of Democrats? Even now, they try to blame the creation of Isis on Democrats when we all know Isis was created when Bush disbanded the Iraqi military leaving them armed but without pay or jobs.

Remember, Trump said the economy was going to grow at a rate of 4%? Remember that?
What is pushing the economy now are tax cuts for the rich and massively increased government spending. And the estimated cost for that mess is currently over two trillion. I don't know how he is going to spin that to be the fault of Democrats, but he'll figure out a way.

And in October when Trump's base find out the result of losing government subsidies for Healthcare is losing healthcare next year? Somehow, they will blame it on Democrats. You watch.

Every mess Trump creates, he will blame it on the party out of power. He's even blaming some of his failed policies on Obama. Trump pushes a policy, it becomes an embarrassment, so it's Obama's fault.

Look at Iran. A treaty signed by half a dozen countries, but somehow, Trump destroying it makes it all Obama's fault.

So far he hasn't blamed Stormy on Obama or the Democrats, but I bet he figures out a way.

Remember the disastrous Bush Tax cuts?

The tax cuts that Obama kept?
What was wrong with them?

How much money did you get for posting all those debunked far left religious narratives?

• Banned
He should be blaming them, i am too. They've fought him tooth & nail on everything pertaining to Immigration. He's proven he's looking out for American Citizens. Meanwhile, the Democrats have thrown American Citizens overboard. They've decided on putting foreign interests ahead of Citizen interests. I don't get why so many continue to vote Democrat. They're voting against their own interests.
Who knows what you are talking about?

Or is this a more generic "blame Democrats"?

• Banned

How much money did you get for posting all those debunked far left religious narratives?
debunked far left religious narratives????

You got the wrong thread sweetie. This isn't about Magical Creation.

Good luck in November. You're going to need it

-Geaux

I wonder what kind of stupid nonsense you'll be saying here when the red wave this fall relegates you liars to the dustbin of history?

I wonder what kind of stupid nonsense you'll be saying here when the red wave this fall relegates you liars to the dustbin of history?

You got a magic ball?

You got a magic ball?

Yeah, it's called logic and reason.

You do know that partisans blame the other tribe for everything bad, and take credit for everything good, don't you?

No matter how ridiculous or transparent or obvious or absurd it is?

Are you so sealed into your ideological vacuum that you don't know that?

It is their fault. They've obstructed Trump every step of the way on Immigration Reform. Democrats have decided on putting foreign interests ahead of Citizen interests. It's a calculated decision. They see Millions of future loyal Democrat Voters in Illegals. It's shameful. And hopefully folks will hold them accountable at the Ballot Box.

It is their fault. They've obstructed Trump every step of the way on Immigration Reform. Democrats have decided on putting foreign interests ahead of Citizen interests. It's a calculated decision. They see Millions of future loyal Democrat Voters in Illegals. It's shameful. And hopefully folks will hold them accountable at the Ballot Box.

Yup from what I've been reading they want a mass amnesty for the millions who are here.

I'd sure hate to see that happen. Reagan tried it and it back fired on him. We'll have millions more trying to get in.

Shoot em at the border.

What failed immigration policy? Barry Hussein opened the freaking borders to violent gang members and under President Trump immigration is down anywhere from 60 to 80% depending on sources. I'd call that a success story. The President hasn't gotten his "wall" yet but the term is still young.

Nobody really cares. If a person will always turn out to vote for, or against, the Orangeblovonator .... they will. But mostly it depends o the economy. Trump's personally a POS. Even his family probably gets that. But Bill Clinton got reelected .... over a pretty decent human being. A plurality though.

The Democrats are much better with this than the Republicans are, Obama blamed everything bad from 2000 until the end of 2017 on Republicans and Bush, looks like Trump needs to step it up a bit.

The Democrats are much better with this than the Republicans are, Obama blamed everything bad from 2000 until the end of 2017 on Republicans and Bush, looks like Trump needs to step it up a bit.
I remember Obama saying the buck stops at the top.
He rarely bothered to defend himself because Republicans blamed him for everything.
Even today, Republicans on the USMB blame him for ISIS and Iraq.

In fact, many Republicans blame him for Katrina.

Republicans blame Obama for Katrina

Republicans even tried to take credit for taking down Bin Laden.

I remember Obama saying the buck stops at the top.
He rarely bothered to defend himself because Republicans blamed him for everything.
Even today, Republicans on the USMB blame him for ISIS and Iraq.

In fact, many Republicans blame him for Katrina.

Republicans blame Obama for Katrina

Republicans even tried to take credit for taking down Bin Laden.

For a guy that claimed the buck stops at the top, then he must of thought Bush was at the top. Not that I expect you to read anything that would put Obama in a bad light, all of us listened for eight years how Bush was responsible 9/11, Global Warming, Katrina itself, high gas prices, creating ISIS, the BP oil spill, natural gas prices and on and on and on.

democrats blame bush for - Google Search

Forum List

Back