Trump cannot be Guilty of Obstruction concerning Comey

It's already been concluded that Trump did not collude with the Russians.

So there's nothing to worry about....
Not for us. You guys have hit yet another dead end road.

Meanwhile the investigations continue into both massive scandals.

Trump was not under investigation but he is now because of his own actions... sad to say
Sadly you bought it. They couldn't make the Russian thing stick so now they are down to impeding. With still no evidence and that's unraveling fast. Next the Martian connection with be investigated.
The Russian investigation is still on going and doesn't show any signs of winding down. Trumps Russian problems is his own Ben-Gha-zi. Trump is realizing how Hillary felt.

Comey testimony: Trump has constitutional authority to stop investigation of any person, Dershowitz says

Alan M. Dershowitz, a law professor at Harvard, wrote on FoxNews.com Wednesday that President Trump has the constitutional right to direct his FBI director to stop an investigation of anyone “by simply pardoning that person.”

Throughout American history-- from Adams to Jefferson to Lincoln to Roosevelt to Kennedy to Obama-- presidents have directed (not merely requested) the Justice Department to investigate, prosecute (or not prosecute) specific individuals or categories of individuals,” Dershowitz wrote. “It is only recently that the tradition of an independent Justice Department and FBI has emerged. But traditions, even salutary ones, cannot form the basis of a criminal charge.”
Comey testimony: Trump has constitutional authority to stop investigation of any person, Dershowitz says
God, but you butt licking 'Conservatives' long for a dictator. The Director of the FBI owes his allegiance and loyalty to the Constitution and the law, not to a President.

He didn't abide by the Constitution by influencing an election or by not idicting Hillary

Indicting Hillary for what????

So then you feel that Comey was lying then?
Why can't bill talk to Lynch on an airplane. Even if he asked her to drop the case, so what? He didn't threaten her. He just said Golly gee it sure would be nice if you could see your way to dropping the investigation. There is nothing wrong with that.

Now Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else. They deny it but evidence this is what happened is that COMEY WAS FIRED after he didn't agree to pledge is loyalty to Don Trump.
That's as lopsided an interpretation as it can get. Thanks for providing the far left fiction account.
Trump will have to squirm for the next 3.5 years!!!!

So then you feel that Comey was lying then?
Why can't bill talk to Lynch on an airplane. Even if he asked her to drop the case, so what? He didn't threaten her. He just said Golly gee it sure would be nice if you could see your way to dropping the investigation. There is nothing wrong with that.

Now Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else. They deny it but evidence this is what happened is that COMEY WAS FIRED after he didn't agree to pledge is loyalty to Don Trump.
That's as lopsided an interpretation as it can get. Thanks for providing the far left fiction account.
hly fk, the material is available and they still make it up. wow. I guess when someone walks with no integrity like that, they have no morals.

What don't you show us, if it is available...prove your point..
here:
"FEINSTEIN: Let's go to the Flynn issue. The senator outlined, “I hope you could see your way to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” But you also said in your written remarks, and I quote, that you “had understood the president to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December,”. Please go into that with more detail.

COMEY: Well, the context and the president's word are what led me to that conclusion. As I said in my statement, I could be wrong, but Flynn had been forced to resign the day before. And the controversy around general Flynn at that point in time was centered on whether he lied to the vice president about his nature of conversations with the Russians, whether he had been candid with others in the course of that. So that happens on the day before. On the 1, the president makes reference to that. I understood what he wanted me to do was drop any investigation connected to Flynn's account of his conversations with the Russians."

"RUBIO: And in that meeting, as you understood it, he was asking not about the general Russia investigation, he was asking specifically about the jeopardy that Flynn was in himself?

COMEY: That's how I understood it. Yes, sir.

RUBIO: As you perceived it, while he hoped you did away with it, you perceived it as an order, given the setting, the position and some of the circumstances?

COMEY: Yes.

RUBIO: At the time, did you say something to the president about, that is not an appropriate request, or did you tell the white house counsel, it's not an appropriate request? Someone needs to tell the president he can't do these things.

COMEY: I didn't, no."
So you show me where he said what that stupid other fk posted?

Now Trump of course told Comey to drop it or else.

You're making my point, you said he should have been fired from day one, But Trump waited until the Flynn investigation heated up, and Trump asked him to stop the investigation. Had he been fired from day one we wouldn't be having this conversation.

There wasn't a Flynn investigation. Flynn was caught up in the counter-intelligence investigation. Trump never asked Comey to stop any investigation...... it's like we're listening to two completely different testimonies or something.

If Trump had fired Comey on Day 1, it would have looked just as bad because the Russia/Collusion thing had just started. There wasn't even the testimony from Clapper and others at that point.
The Russia/trump investigation started in July 2016
trump was never under investigation. did you miss that part coming out yesterday? so correct your post.
Trump was never under investigation for the "PISSING" INCIDENT WITH RUSSIAN HOOKERS! Trump is under investigations involving Russia!

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17473339
Oh fucking bullshit, if it was obstruction after he was fired it was obstruction before he was fired, obstruction is obstruction is obstruction.

Comey did not say it was obstruction before or after he was fired. He said it needed being looked into and especially after he was fired.

The firing is the act upon which Trump obstructed justice. The the fool brags about taking pressure off the investigation to Top Russian officials in the Oval Office of all people and of all places.

Had Trump not fired Comey his suspicious behavior asking others to leave the room to be alone with Comey would not have risen to the level of a crime.

Firing Comey combined with all the things Trump said and did builds the case against him.

Remember Trump is a dimwitted buffoon who is way in over his head. Nothing but more self-inflicted trouble coming for the orange skinned clown.

That dimwitted buffoon has you loons in knots.

Trump is still POTUS and Comey is an ugly footnote in history. So who won?
Trump will be under investigation for the next 3.5 years. Trump will be found guilty with colluding with Russia.

We all know RWNJ's see this as a win but they see everything short of Dennis Hastert being a pedophile as a win for them.
when you got nothing look here.

Let me translate this for you stupid rwnj'er

Paul Ryan sought to explain Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols. "Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established,"

"The President's new at this. He's new to government. So, he probably wasn't steeped in the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses. He's just new to this."

Do you need me to translate what Ryan is saying? He's saying Trump did wrong but didn't know any better. We all know he told Comey to drop it and when Comey didn't go along "nudge nudge wink wink" then Trump fired him. Duh.
dude you can write that crap all day long. nothing there. sorry you can complain until a cow drops out of the sky.
Nothing "Here" Yet. Patients, Trump will be under investigation for the next 3.5 years.

You keep regurgitating the same garbage hoping to make this Watergate. Nixon broke laws and tried to cover them up. It isn't remotely the same. You are lying.

We will see... Cover -ups may have happened with the Russian connections in his cabinet and campaign.

So now what?
Mueler.

That's FALSE. Trump still has a Russian problem. Trump most deliver for Putin or Putin will spill the beans on Trump, especially when Putin realizes Trump is of no further value.

Wrong....

Trump is dirty, corrupt and has committed TREASON! tRUMP will either resign by 2020 or be impeached.

Nigga Please......!

Trump is dirty, corrupt and has committed TREASON! tRUMP will either resign by 2020 or be impeached.

Nigga Please......!
Really

We will see... Cover -ups may have happened with the Russian connections in his cabinet and campaign.

So now what?
Mueler.

That's FALSE. Trump still has a Russian problem. Trump most deliver for Putin or Putin will spill the beans on Trump, especially when Putin realizes Trump is of no further value.

Wrong....

We all know RWNJ's see this as a win but they see everything short of Dennis Hastert being a pedophile as a win for them.
when you got nothing look here.

Let me translate this for you stupid rwnj'er

Paul Ryan sought to explain Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols. "Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established,"

"The President's new at this. He's new to government. So, he probably wasn't steeped in the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses. He's just new to this."

Do you need me to translate what Ryan is saying? He's saying Trump did wrong but didn't know any better. We all know he told Comey to drop it and when Comey didn't go along "nudge nudge wink wink" then Trump fired him. Duh.
dude you can write that crap all day long. nothing there. sorry you can complain until a cow drops out of the sky.
Nothing "Here" Yet. Patients, Trump will be under investigation for the next 3.5 years.

And Trump is not winning over new voters. In fact a lot of people are

A. Sorry the voted for Trump
B. Sorry they voted Jill Stein or Gary Johnson
C. Sorry they didn't bother voting.

There is no one who didn't vote for Trump who wishes they did.

Then consider all the people who voted for Trump but their dead like my neighbor. He was a self hating gay who voted for Trump then blew his head off on inauguration day

Wrong....

Again......Nigga Please.

Wrong....

Again......Nigga Please.

Whatever. Inbreeding hasn't been kind to you.

Wrong....

Again......Nigga Please.

I retired at 46 six years ago in a right to work state.
Whatever inbreeding I may have been exposed to apparently had no effect.
You on the other hand.....

Wrong....

Again......Nigga Please.

You are a product of incest because you are a Trump apologist.

Talk about leaps of fantasy......
Well than I declare you a barry knob polisher extraordinaire!!

Talk about leaps of fantasy......
Well than I declare you a barry knob polisher extraordinaire!!

You are a Trump Cock Sucker.

Forum List

Back