Trump catches a break with Halloween terrorist attack

The ATF wasn't controlled by either man.

UUUhhh, yeah, they are. The DOJ controls the ATF. Always has, always will. Holder as head of the DOJ was their CEO.

Are liberals trying to re-write their history again?
The history of the gun-walking stings out of the Phoenix ATF office is well documented.

Indeed it is. The bush admin stopped it, and obummer and co. fired it up again.

The ATF started such a thing under Bush. It continued under Obama. It's actually Obama who ended such things.

The ATF started such a thing under Bush.
It also ended under Bush

It continued under Obama.

No, it restarted under Obama

It's actually Obama who ended such things.

Only after a couple of Border Agents made front page news by being shot.

UUUhhh, yeah, they are. The DOJ controls the ATF. Always has, always will. Holder as head of the DOJ was their CEO.

The history of the gun-walking stings out of the Phoenix ATF office is well documented.

The ATF started such a thing under Bush. It continued under Obama. It's actually Obama who ended such things.

It was ENDED under bush. This is well known. Gillespie is as lefty as you can get and he reads rachel the riot act on what obummers admin did. You are flat assed wrong and are either too stupid to figure it out or are too dishonest to admit it.

Lying doesn't help you. Wide Receiver happened under Bush. F and F under Obama. Neither knew of them. Not their job.

I thought Trump was going to stop terrorism in America. He said he would.
Oh yes he did. When I heard him say that I turned to my wife and said “ that’s the dumbest thing he’s ever said... since the last dumb thing he said.”
My wife just shook her head. She had enough of his insanity a year ago.

So there’s another failed campaign promise.
“Stopping terrorism in America”

Liberal sanctuary cities and AG's have fought president Trump tooth and nail on this, admit it.
As they should.

It also ended under Bush

Guns kill people. This is news to you? And we still don't know what gun killed Agent Terry.

It also ended under Bush

Guns kill people. This is news to you? And we still don't know what gun killed Agent Terry.

Nope, not news to me at all.

Maybe you should look a little farther than your standard left wing blogs for answers?

It also ended under Bush

Maybe you should look a little farther than your standard left wing blogs for answers?

Unlike those here I use real sources and several of them at a time.

It was ENDED under bush. This is well known. Gillespie is as lefty as you can get and he reads rachel the riot act on what obummers admin did. You are flat assed wrong and are either too stupid to figure it out or are too dishonest to admit it.

Lying doesn't help you. Wide Receiver happened under Bush. F and F under Obama. Neither knew of them. Not their job.

Never call someone a liar who's not lying. Watch the Gillespie video and learn something. Like I said sweetcheeks, either you're too stupid to understand the basics or it is you who is lying. The facts are WELL KNOWN. And they don't agree with the crap that you're peddling.

Never call someone a liar who's not lying. Watch the Gillespie video and learn something. Like I said sweetcheeks, either you're too stupid to understand the basics or it is you who is lying. The facts are WELL KNOWN. And they don't agree with the crap that you're peddling.

The facts are well known, and you have them wrong so therefore you are lying.

For example:

"Project Gunrunner is a project of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico, in an attempt to deprive the Mexican drug cartels of weapons.[1]

The primary tactic of Project Gunrunner is interdiction of straw purchasers and unlicensed dealers to prevent legal guns from entering the black market; between 2005 and 2008, 650 such cases involving 1,400 offenders and 12,000 firearms were referred for prosecution.[2] However, other tactics ("gunwalking" and "controlled delivery") have led to controversy.

In early 2011, the project became controversial when it was revealed that Operation Wide Receiver (2006–2007) and Operation Fast and Furious (2009–2010) had allowed guns to "walk" into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.[3][4]"
Project Gunrunner - Wikipedia

Yes, the facts are well known.

Which is why we laugh at your 'facts'

"I know you are, but what am I" went out with the third year olds. Either back up your claim (as I have) or piss off.

It also ended under Bush

What 'real sources' do you use that back up your imaginary facts?

"I know you are, but what am I" went out with the third year olds. Either back up your claim (as I have) or piss off.
You haven't backed up anything but I have. See ya. You have some reading to do.

It also ended under Bush

What 'real sources' do you use that back up your imaginary facts?
All valid sources. And I don't use imaginary (or alternate) facts. That's for Trump and his band of liars.

It is amazing. I have not seen the cons so happy in weeks, especially this week.

Do you miss The Hag?

HRC1-NP.jpg
HRC2.jpg

For example:

"Project Gunrunner is a project of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico, in an attempt to deprive the Mexican drug cartels of weapons.[1]

The primary tactic of Project Gunrunner is interdiction of straw purchasers and unlicensed dealers to prevent legal guns from entering the black market; between 2005 and 2008, 650 such cases involving 1,400 offenders and 12,000 firearms were referred for prosecution.[2] However, other tactics ("gunwalking" and "controlled delivery") have led to controversy.

In early 2011, the project became controversial when it was revealed that Operation Wide Receiver (2006–2007) and Operation Fast and Furious (2009–2010) had allowed guns to "walk" into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.[3][4]"
Project Gunrunner - Wikipedia

You might want to take a look at your link:

In early 2011, the project became controversial when it was revealed that Operation Wide Receiver (2006–2007)
ended under Bush

restarted under Obama

Do you miss The Hag?

View attachment 157854 View attachment 157855
No. I miss the partial decency that used to be the U.S.A.

Another ugly thread
This thread is disgusting and inflammatory and the OP should be banned.

How is the death of Americans a break for the president?

Only a scum bag Jihadi or devil worshipping Saul Alinsky Liberal would dare say that!

Which is why we let it stay. So that EVERYONE can see what sort of sick fucks these people are.

Forum List

Back