Trump catches a break with Halloween terrorist attack

ended under Bush

restarted under Obama
It was a new program but the Phoenix ATF loves their gun-running stings. So what? Obama didn't know. Bush didn't know. Not their job to know.
Man gets 30 years in 'Fast and Furious' death of agent Brian Terry - CNN

"A Mexican man was sentenced Monday to 30 years' imprisonment in a border agent's 2010 shooting death linked to the federal government's "Fast and Furious" gun-tracking operation, according to a spokesperson for the U.S. District Court in Tucson."

Find better sources, or learn to read
All you need now is the gun that killed him? It wasn't from F and F.

That's funny. The DOJ admits it did.
Ah, no. They did find two F and F guns at the scene but no one knows what gun killed Terry.
People kill people not firearms. Shit for brains

"I know you are, but what am I" went out with the third year olds. Either back up your claim (as I have) or piss off.
You haven't backed up anything but I have. See ya. You have some reading to do.

Do you miss The Hag?

View attachment 157854 View attachment 157855
No. I miss the partial decency that used to be the U.S.A.
Political correctness destroyed any decency this country had
That would ave been the opposite result.
Na, There is nothing more immoral than political correctness

But it won't help for long as his administration is still going down like a lead balloon. You reap what you sow.
Such a shitbag loser troll. Those poor people reaped nothing but Muslim hate.

Saddens me that scum like you don't even try to be likeable when you first join.

And congrats on Queen Loser status. Nearly 900 posts since you joined THREE DAYS AGO....pathetic

Professional sock troll. We're closing in. Tick tock, tick tock....
I've never wished anyone gone from here before but I'll be glad if this halfwit gets DasBoot

It was a new program but the Phoenix ATF loves their gun-running stings. So what? Obama didn't know. Bush didn't know. Not their job to know.

"A Mexican man was sentenced Monday to 30 years' imprisonment in a border agent's 2010 shooting death linked to the federal government's "Fast and Furious" gun-tracking operation, according to a spokesperson for the U.S. District Court in Tucson."

Ah, no. They did find two F and F guns at the scene but no one knows what gun killed Terry.
The gun was invented to kill people. Easily and efficiently. Still its only true purpose today. Even the NRA doesn't fight that one.

But it won't help for long as his administration is still going down like a lead balloon. You reap what you sow.
Such a shitbag loser troll. Those poor people reaped nothing but Muslim hate.

Saddens me that scum like you don't even try to be likeable when you first join.

And congrats on Queen Loser status. Nearly 900 posts since you joined THREE DAYS AGO....pathetic

Professional sock troll. We're closing in. Tick tock, tick tock....
I've never wished anyone gone from here before but I'll be glad if this halfwit gets DasBoot

Your wish will come true soon enough. Like I said tick tock, tick tock....

The gun was invented to kill people. Easily and efficiently. Still its only true purpose today. Even the NRA doesn't fight that one.

Actually, it wasn't, but that's called history and we all know you don't do history. Or facts for that matter. You're not smart enough, or honest enough to do facts.

Lol
Firearms have no control over people, most people learn that in grade school. Shit for brains

You haven't backed up anything but I have. See ya. You have some reading to do.

Do you miss The Hag?

View attachment 157854 View attachment 157855
No. I miss the partial decency that used to be the U.S.A.
Political correctness destroyed any decency this country had
That would ave been the opposite result.
Na, There is nothing more immoral than political correctness
It doesn't have a thing to do with immorality. PC can be very moral and kind as in I could call you a stupid drunken uneducated indian but that would be rude. True but rude.

I thought for food. Hunt?

ended under Bush

restarted under Obama

umm, wrong again.

" But U.S. officials have not produced evidence proving that Terry was killed with either of those guns."

Just because they haven't produced evidence, does not mean they don't know.

Might be interesting to force them to release what evidence they have.

Lol
Firearms have no control over people, most people learn that in grade school. Shit for brains
Firearms kill people. They learn that there as well.

I thought for food. Hunt?
No. That came later.

umm, wrong again.

" But U.S. officials have not produced evidence proving that Terry was killed with either of those guns."

If they knew which gun killed Terry it would have been made known. No one knows.

Actually, it wasn't, but that's called history and we all know you don't do history. Or facts for that matter. You're not smart enough, or honest enough to do facts.
Do look up the Fire Stick and the Hand Cannon, both weapons of war. You can find them both on the NRA site BTW.

94080ed264f6d799547bd00f897ce298--skull-face-a-skull.jpg

Do look up the Fire Stick and the Hand Cannon, both weapons of war. You can find them both on the NRA site BTW.

Wow! Really! I happen to OWN a original hand cannon. I know way more about them than you do. But, the first guns weren't made to kill people. They were far too inaccurate, and unreliable.

umm, wrong again.

If they knew which gun killed Terry it would have been made known. No one knows.

think, little girl

ballistics would have proven which gun at the scene killed the agent.

Forum List

Back